Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-21-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
This drive determines who people will call the best QB for the next year. Brady TD - Brady best.

Nothing, Colts Win - Manning best.
Brady>Manning, until he wins 3 as well. At least IMO. I know not everyone agrees with me.
I couldn't agree more.

How about Peyton MAKES 3 first ?
So you're saying he is better than Elway? Favre? Marino?
Answer.
Is this for me?

If so, not better than elway. Will be remembered as better than favre or marino in the history books. (brady that is)
what abt montana
If he wins another one, then hes mentioned in the best ever in a tie with montana.

If he wins two more, i dont see how he is NOT mentioned as the best ever.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears can totally play with Indianapolis. They are a great team and if Grossman plays anything like he did against Seattle, not a great performance but just pedestrian, they can win it.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Well guys, I'm going to kill myself tonight.
:(
oh come on you division rivals, I am not the biggest Manning fan either but I'd rather see anyone in SB than Belichick
Nope, i was rooting for the Pats all the Way, I HATE the Manning, Archie is just a *********** IMO.
I hate Archie and Eli but not so much Peyton even though his commercials could get annoying at times
i hate eli, he blows so much
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
The only Colts fan that stayed on here, but man, I can't believe the emotions going through me right now. Do you know how many "so-close" moments I have had to wintess in my life! I can't even type coherently but I don't want to go back and edit!

Wow, at least Manning has one up on Dan Fouts.

I may not like Brady, but anyone who calls him a choker for this game does NOT watch the game of football. He played his ass off and deserves more credit than anyone. He should've won if Caldwell wasn't partially dumb. Good game Patriots fans.
Brady just threw the game clinching interception... don't ruin this for me
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
AZ9er

BB didnt like the fact manning was searchin for him. then manning gives him a gut shot.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I'm sick to my stomach right now. This is the worst, the absolute worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know where Marvin Harrison was?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Bears can totally play with Indianapolis. They are a great team and if Grossman plays anything like he did against Seattle, not a great performance but just pedestrian, they can win it.
thats a big if with grossman, he'll suck like he usually does, biggest matchup are the bears RB's vs the colts D
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Check out my positive in the Team Discussions thread.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Catching the 2point conversion.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

Quote:
RIGHT NOW he is celebrating.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaguars fans, look at it this way. You killed the AFC Champions.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
DChess
All-Pro

anybody else pumped to see the browns in the super bowl next year
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031
Quote:
The only Colts fan that stayed on here, but man, I can't believe the emotions going through me right now. Do you know how many "so-close" moments I have had to wintess in my life! I can't even type coherently but I don't want to go back and edit!

Wow, at least Manning has one up on Dan Fouts.

I may not like Brady, but anyone who calls him a choker for this game does NOT watch the game of football. He played his ass off and deserves more credit than anyone. He should've won if Caldwell wasn't partially dumb. Good game Patriots fans.
Brady just threw the game clinching interception... don't ruin this for me
I couldn't have asked for a better ending.
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wanna know something, we killed the AFC and NFC champs last year, and I don't feel a bit better.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-21-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
if the jaguars were just a little bit consistent they would be in the super bowl
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy Crap!!!!!! This is amazing! I am so happy. Great Game Pats but now you have to suffer being knocked out by a rival.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Check out my positive in the Team Discussions thread.
at least you have this man-beast

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
if the jaguars were just a little bit consistent they would be in the super bowl
QFT

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The titans beat them, which isn't hard to believe at all..

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Quote:
Wanna know something, we killed the AFC and NFC champs last year, and I don't feel a bit better.
QFT

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

so steelersfan43 is going to change his name to coltsfan now?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 01-21-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

I say we ban Cards just because the Colts won.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-21-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Pats play calling down the stretch was awful. How do you not run the ball once when you're up 3 with less than 3 minutes left?

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

"The Lord" did not win the game, Tony.
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote