Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-05-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default VTech vs. LSU

Predictions anyone? I have heard a few predictions being a huge Tech fan my self I personaly think its going to be 13-7 Tech and i know im gonna get flamed for saying VT is gonna beat LSU but i think they will tough this one out and win it.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Predictions anyone? I have heard a few predictions being a huge Tech fan my self I personaly think its going to be 13-7 Tech and i know im gonna get flamed for saying VT is gonna beat LSU but i think they will tough this one out and win it.
If Glennon is still the QB..... VTech cant win this game. They might cover the spread but wont win the game.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry don't see it happening. your D had a hard time stopping ECU's running game. and just beat them 17-7. our D is right up there with yours in terms of talent and production and our offense is better. we have one of the fastest humans in the nation on the team and a stud at WR. i don't see it being a blow out but 24-10. is a good score. LSU on top.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unless you guys are gonna start Ryan Perriloux at QB, then you cant compare the running games. That being said, I know we will probably get our a$$es handed to us because Sean Glennon is gonna have a game full of mistakes, not on the MSU level though i dont think, so somewhere around 17-7 LSU seems right. I hate Sean Glennon, 2 years straight they have fed us that ******** about him being the most ready and all that, I hate that ****** with a passion. Maybe this will be like LSU 4 years ago, out with the terrible unathletic QB, and in with the playmaker, thats the best case scenario, we wont beat anyone with Glennon as the QB with that Offensive Line.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
unless you guys are gonna start Ryan Perriloux at QB, then you cant compare the running games. That being said, I know we will probably get our a$$es handed to us because Sean Glennon is gonna have a game full of mistakes, not on the MSU level though i dont think, so somewhere around 17-7 LSU seems right. I hate Sean Glennon, 2 years straight they have fed us that ******** about him being the most ready and all that, I hate that ****** with a passion. Maybe this will be like LSU 4 years ago, out with the terrible unathletic QB, and in with the playmaker, thats the best case scenario, we wont beat anyone with Glennon as the QB with that Offensive Line.
I like how your a VTech fan and can admit that Glennon is garbage.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-05-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant stand the Vt fans who wont. They blame it on the o-line, rb, wr, whoever. First play agianst ECU showed why, hes a turnover machine, hes is terribly innacurate, and for someone who broke all the QB lifting records, he takes hits like a 5'5 160 speed back.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
I cant stand the Vt fans who wont. They blame it on the o-line, rb, wr, whoever. First play agianst ECU showed why, hes a turnover machine, hes is terribly innacurate, and for someone who broke all the QB lifting records, he takes hits like a 5'5 160 speed back.
When he threw that pass I couldnt stop laughing ( I bet ECU everyone was betting VTECH just because of the whole ceremony ) ... Glennon really threw that right to the linebacker.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-05-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i would like to see Virginia Tech win but i think the likely out come is LSU winning
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
i would like to see Virginia Tech win but i think the likely out come is LSU winning
LSU is favored by 10. So the somebodies think so.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-05-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if i was a USC fan, i would want va tech to win too. :D

Old 09-05-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

VT is good enough to win the game. They definitely have weapons on offense (Ore, Royal and their two tight ends are all really good players) and probably one of the three best defenses in the country..but I just don't think Glennon is good enough to beat LSU's defense. LSU is going to load the box and make Ore earn anything he gets so its going to be up to Glennon to open up the running game.

I just don't see it. 17-3 LSU.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
if i was a USC fan, i would want va tech to win too. :D
on collegegame day they said that if LSU whoops VT then they'll hop USC as #1. But if it's a fairly close game, then they wont.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

I don't see that. I wouldn't complain but I think its pretty obvious that people see USC as the best team in the nation.

Maybe if LSU puts up 30+ it could happen..but it would have to be a huge beatdown.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

oh well that would be awesome too. i was just thinking along the lines that USC fans probably want to see VT in the national title game over LSU. :)

Old 09-05-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Doubt V Tech goes to the national championship game but we'll see. i dont mind playing LSU in the championship game either
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh I want Tech to win but they stand no chance Glennon is absolute trash. I mean heck even Peter Lalich is already better than him. Put in Tyrod to run around hell I don't care move drinkin Ike back to QB. Also if Ore is as pitiful as he was against East Carolina they stand no chance at keeping it close but they do have great LB's, Ellis, and Macho and a bunch of explosive athletes at Wideout.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

They should really play Tyrod.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-05-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU in a landslide. That LSU defensive line is gonna terrorize the Hokies.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
oh well that would be awesome too. i was just thinking along the lines that USC fans probably want to see VT in the national title game over LSU. :)
oh well that too, but we have to finally shut you guys up about the split. :)
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not putting a lot of stock into the first game for VA Tech, it was a real emotional experience with all the fans and what not so I think this being a road game the players will be able to focus solely on football. Call me crazy but I'm calling for a Hokies upset.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Oh my god do i hate Glennon he is such crap... our system has been based on mobile QBs and now we get a slow, unaccurate, and horribly dumb with decision making. Im praying we come to our senses and start Holt, Whitaker(who is now a WR) or Taylor (preferably Taylor) I think we have to make our push for a NC this year or its gonna be along time comming... we are going to lose way to much talent; Hall, Adibi, Ellis, Royal, Morgan, Parker, 3 DTs, and i see Ore and Flowers leaving with so much talent leaving the team. So hopefully we dont keep our heads up our a$$'s and realize our mistake and cut our losses with Glennon
Old 09-05-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No, USC wants nothing more then to shut Les' fat mouth.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2-0 LSU. Thats my call
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU...in Death Valley...at night...scary.

I say LSU wins by 10.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Va Tech has the most suffocating D this year, reminiscent of FSU's in their hay-day. The only thing stopping this team is Sean Glennon. When you have all those weapons, one can wonder why you're so bad. Like in some other posts, Glennon=weathersuck, both weak-armed, bad decision making, inaccurate, immobile, Practice All-Americans but in reality are the worst QB's in the league not counting Duke(their QB might be better than those two as well). Frank Beamer must have a HUGE man crush on Glennon, just like Bowden has an enourmous man crush on weathersuck. If you're contending for a championship, you're QB can't be that bad.