Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-06-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBait45 View Post
I might buy that on the road excuse if the game weren't in Baton Rouge. That place is nuts at night. I mean nuts period.
fixed it for you.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Less than 48 hours til its tailgating time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baton Rouge is gonna be out of control Saturday, **** I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Less than 48 hours til its tailgating time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baton Rouge is gonna be out of control Saturday, **** I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weak. you should be starting tomorrow night after classes. :D

Old 09-06-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU in a blowout. Va Tech is overrated.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
weak. you should be starting tomorrow night after classes. :D
Oh, Ill be starting tomorrow night alright, just not on campus. None of my peeps are too fond of sleeping in vehicles or **** like that. My apartment is 3 minutes from Tiger Stadium so I'll be close enough, don't worry.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-06-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh, Ill be starting tomorrow night alright, just not on campus. None of my peeps are too fond of sleeping in vehicles or **** like that. My apartment is 3 minutes from Tiger Stadium so I'll be close enough, don't worry.
ok i guess that is good enough. do it right, alright??

Old 09-06-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I always do buddy, you know how we do it in the Boot!

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-06-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It could get ugly with Glennon facing that defense. I'm just going to say we lose.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'll take Glennon's Big Game Experience over Tyrod Taylor's athleticism for this LSU game
i nearly died laughing after reading this. Sean Glennons big game expierience, LOL, he doesnt even look like he knows where he is at when he is on the field.

Uhhhhh, if you guys only dropped 45 last week on a far inferior team, theres no way you guys score over 35, Sean Glennon is bad, but i promise he wont throw 6 interceptions.

But at the same time, if we get our asses beat, maybe Tyrod can come in and show the VT coaches how badly Sean sucks. and maybe we will fire bryan stinespring.

basically, my wishlist for the game in top to bottom priority.

1. Tyrod wins starting job because of performance
2. Stinespring gets pressured to resign because he should be a middle school coach.
3. We win

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VT is last year's Georgia. Overrated, cuz of the offense, but great defense. Starting a veteran at QB instead of the best man at the start of the season, and they may change to Taylor in the middle like Georgia.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Big VT fan here, but we're going to lose. Which sucks.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
yeyoistheman

I think that LSU will run away with this game and the final score will be 34-7. I dont see Va Tech getting it done on Defense and if they couldnt score more than 17 on ECU then how can someone expect them to score double digits against the LSU Defense.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is up with all of you predicting that LSU is gonna score 30 or more come on! Its not like Tech is playing with no defense! Statistically we have had the top defense last 2 years. The only big name we lost last year was Rouse. Flowers is going to be better, Macho is better Hall and Adibi are all over the place and we have 3 good interchangeable DTs. Im not saying Tech is a sure fire win... (its just my personal opinion that they will win a close one) but there is no way in hell that this game is gonna be a blow out like people think
Old 09-07-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
What is up with all of you predicting that LSU is gonna score 30 or more come on! Its not like Tech is playing with no defense! Statistically we have had the top defense last 2 years. The only big name we lost last year was Rouse. Flowers is going to be better, Macho is better Hall and Adibi are all over the place and we have 3 good interchangeable DTs. Im not saying Tech is a sure fire win... (its just my personal opinion that they will win a close one) but there is no way in hell that this game is gonna be a blow out like people think
Im thinking this game might end up like 10-0 LSU... To many people are all over LSU and Vegas needs Tech to cover this game. Cant see Tech pulling the upset but I can see them covering

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
yes there is.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you guys only scored 17 points off 4 ints in the first half against miss st, and they pretty much got laid down in the second half, and I promise you vt isnt gonna give up/and or Sean Glennon wont throw into triple coverage. The last 4 years or so we have lost like 5 games i think by more than 15 points, and all of those teams had a spectacular
performances by key players, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johsnon, Miami defense, etc. Matt Flynn hasnt ever gone against a defense of this quality, your mistaken if you think that VT is gonna give LSU the ball 5 times and VT get no turnovers whatsoever.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We better not play how we did against Georgia Tech last year. THAT was a let-down.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

no kidding. ive never heard a crowd go silent so quickly.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
you guys only scored 17 points off 4 ints in the first half against miss st, and they pretty much got laid down in the second half, and I promise you vt isnt gonna give up/and or Sean Glennon wont throw into triple coverage. The last 4 years or so we have lost like 5 games i think by more than 15 points, and all of those teams had a spectacular
performances by key players, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johsnon, Miami defense, etc. Matt Flynn hasnt ever gone against a defense of this quality, your mistaken if you think that VT is gonna give LSU the ball 5 times and VT get no turnovers whatsoever.
VT gave up 30+ against fricking UGA, which had no star at any position and had a sub par offense. And if I remember correctly, Flynn did lead LSU to 40 points against a real defense like Miami. Or does that not count to VT homers?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-07-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

The games hinges strictly on Glennon. It's going to be extremely tough protecting him for Dorsey and Tyson Jackson. If they're in his face every play, it's going to be a long game. I do have some confidence in Duane Brown and our guards, but these aren't everyday D-lineman that we're going up against. I know Ore isn't going to get much on the ground either. He had trouble getting yards against ECU. He must be nicked up or something. I honestly don't think Matt Flynn will be that much of a problem for our defense.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
VT gave up 30+ against fricking UGA, which had no star at any position and had a sub par offense. And if I remember correctly, Flynn did lead LSU to 40 points against a real defense like Miami. Or does that not count to VT homers?
Guess how many offensive yards we gave up to Georgia? 200 (129 passing, and 71 rushing). Our defense was not the reason we lost that game.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

i think the turnover ratio will be won by LSU but it will 3:2. both defenses are too scary and ball hawkey(word??) to not get those turnovers. its just which offense is going to be able to capitilize over them. it will be a fun game.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:

uhhhh, if sean glennon gives you ball inside our own twenty-five 4 times, then it will be a blowout. And that Miami defense played nowhere near their capabilities that game, you and i both know that.

Old 09-07-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Can you ever give a good team credit? I guess not...

Matt Flynn is far and away a better QB than Glennon. Hell, our backup is a hell of alot better than Glennon. **** our 3rd string is prob better than him too.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-07-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Im thinking this game might end up like 10-0 LSU... To many people are all over LSU and Vegas needs Tech to cover this game. Cant see Tech pulling the upset but I can see them covering

is every single one of your posts about gambling/vegas?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote