Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-05-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default "Your Points" thread

Alright, we seem to have a bunch of guys who want to be known as "having a point" to make. Use this thread to clearly state your points on the Cowboys. How they stand, what they need to do, what/who are the problems, predictions, anything. This will help each other out on knowing where we all stand.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas Cowboys 2007

9-7 winner of NFC East
Roy Williams leads team in TFL
Ware leads team in sacks
Ken Hamlin leads team in INT's
Bradie James leads team in tackles

Tony Romo breaks the Dallas Cowboys franchise passing yard record
TO leads the team in receptions
Jason Witten leads the team in 20+yard catches
JJ and MB3 contribute for over 2000 yards combined
Fasano is our most improved player.

We take our exit sometime after the first round in the playoffs...but thats a big hump for us.

Offseason.

We like what we see in MB3...JJ who was Parcells horse is shown the door. He was productive but Wade has different plans.

Ken Hamlin is resigned and had one hell of a year for us.
Romo's deal is worked out around week 10.
Crayton shown the door? I don't see it but would like to see it happen.

FA looks to be dull this year probably just a few middle of the line players.

Draft
We will go defense early. Look for like a Calis Campbell or Chris Long or w/e CB steps up.
Prob go best offensive skill position with our later first. I'm still hoping for our small shifty guy.
After this is a crap shoot....probably DE/interior OL/NT/CB wherever we didn't go round one.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Alright, we seem to have a bunch of guys who want to be known as "having a point" to make. Use this thread to clearly state your points on the Cowboys. How they stand, what they need to do, what/who are the problems, predictions, anything. This will help each other out on knowing where we all stand.
Are we limited to just Sunday or the whole season.

Whole season is more interesting but very speculative without any real results to calibrate the forecast.

Please advise.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Our DL is now the weakest unit on the team.
I think Marcus Spears will never realize his potential. I think Chris Canty never had that great a potential to start off with and while he may reach his potential, it's not much. I don't think he is a playmaker. I consider him a career backup type. Never averaging more than 4 sacks a season. I like Ratliff "in his role as backup" coming off the bench and providing energy. I would not like him as a starter. I don't like Ferguson at NT. Too inconsistent and aging fast. Does not help those around him by demanding a double team. Hatcher is the wild card, but he is very raw and will probably need more time.

2. Terence Newman needs to take his game to the next level and become a better playmaker. He needs to get more interceptions in order to take this defense to the level it needs to be elite.

3. Jason Witten has been riding the success of his rookie season way too long. He is not an elite TE, although he may have elite talent. We need more production from him this season. Fasano will have a nice year.

4. Tony Romo is our franchise QB for at least the next 6-7 years. He's not perfect, but he's what we got.

5. Nick Folk is the man. Franchise Kicker.

6. Julius Jones is in his last year with the Cowboys.

7. Jason Garrett will be the HC of the Cowboys in 3 years.

8. Ken Hamlin will have a huge impact for the Cowboys this season. We will want him back for a long term contract.

9. Offseason Needs:
Must Haves: FS, CB, NT

Need to Haves: DE, WR

Want to Haves: RB, Backup QB, Back up C, OL Depth

10. Pro Bowlers: Roy Williams, DeMarcus Ware, Andre Gurode, Leonard Davis, Terrell Owens, Jason Witten.

11. Anthony Spencer will not win DROY.

12. We will regret letting Matt Moore go.

13. OL will be a strength.

14. Isaiah Stanback will surpass Crayton, Hurd, Austin on the depth chart.

15. Jason Ferguson will play all 16 games.

16. Our corners will kill us deep.

17. People will chalk this year up as Wade's first year and the excuse will be this is an adjustment year. I hate that.

18. Romo will get a huge contract extension that will begin to strap the franchise.

19. Kevin Burnett has a great year.

20. Bobby Carpenter shows glimpses... nothing more.

Last edited by D-Unit : 09-08-2007 at 03:26 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-This team is fundamentally flawed, and it starts with the head coach and his tool of a DC.

- Tony Romo is a franchise-level QB, and will be for at least the next 6 years. He is going to be a Pro Bowler this season, and into the future.

- The team is going to regret not taking Alan Branch in seasons to come, maybe even as soon as this year.

- Roy Williams and Bradie James will both be significantly improved from previous seasons, and both -- particularly Bradie -- will make a major Pro Bowl push.

- Canty and Hatcher will both emerge as major forces along the D-Line

- Terry Glen has seen his last productive season. This year will be injury plagued, and he will be out of the league by the end of next season.

- The Cowboys are going to have it demonstrated to their senses that they need a top WR prospect, asap, and will likely discover that this season would have been best.

- Jason Witten is going to start getting credit for being the top 3 TE that he is.

- Flo and Colombo are both going to be gone after this year.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Columbo that is a huge statement....RT a need in 08?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-05-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Draft
We will go defense early. Look for like a Calis Campbell or Chris Long or w/e CB steps up.
Prob go best offensive skill position with our later first. I'm still hoping for our small shifty guy.
After this is a crap shoot....probably DE/interior OL/NT/CB wherever we didn't go round one.
I think Campbell would be a waste of talent in a 34 defense.
Imo, we'll go WR/CB/RB and maybe OT (if they're not confident on Free) in the first round next year.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- I would like to see Demarcus take his game up a notch. I myself am guilty of patrolling these forums posting excerpts from the "Gospel of Demarcus Ware", but in all honestly there is alot of things he needs to improve on. There are to many times where he gets eaten up by the tackles and tight ends. Once he gets engaged that is pretty much it for him.

- Not addressing the NT position in this previous draft could come back to bite us. Furgie is solid and borderline great, but with both Branch and Tank there for the taking, we had a chance to address a need in depth and in a future replacement. Excuse me if I'm not the biggest fan of Ratliff at NT.

- If Burnett can stay goddanm healthy I'll be willing to throw a parade for him. He has shown time and time again he can be a big impact player for us, but injuries keep getting in the way.

- For the first time in a long time, I feel very comfortable with out O-line situation. Not only with our starters but with our backups as well (except for proctor).

To be continued....
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
-This team is fundamentally flawed, and it starts with the head coach and his tool of a DC.

- Tony Romo is a franchise-level QB, and will be for at least the next 6 years. He is going to be a Pro Bowler this season, and into the future.

- The team is going to regret not taking Alan Branch in seasons to come, maybe even as soon as this year.

- Roy Williams and Bradie James will both be significantly improved from previous seasons, and both -- particularly Bradie -- will make a major Pro Bowl push.

- Canty and Hatcher will both emerge as major forces along the D-Line

- Terry Glen has seen his last productive season. This year will be injury plagued, and he will be out of the league by the end of next season.

- The Cowboys are going to have it demonstrated to their senses that they need a top WR prospect, asap, and will likely discover that this season would have been best.

- Jason Witten is going to start getting credit for being the top 3 TE that he is.

- Flo and Colombo are both going to be gone after this year.
I totally forgot about that. I was a huge Alan Branch fan during all the draft talk. I thought it was inconceivable to even mention him being an option at 22. While I like the trade with Cleveland, I do think with the move back in round 1 for Spencer, could have been used on Branch instead and we would be a better team because of it. I really hope Spencer becomes a major force in the NFL, because anything less would make me upset.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

- Spears will be demoted for Hatcher by Year End. NT of the future.
- Roy Williams will stink up the pass defense and significantly contribute to 2 losses.
- Bradie will play better because he will not be asked to play zone as much.
- Hatcher will have a break out year. Richard Seymouresque.
- Carpenter will be our starting SOLB by year end. No ifs and or buts.
- If healthy, Burnett will either push Bradie or Ayodele out of a job by year's end.
- Ware will get 15 sacks
- Jones or Reeves will pleasantly surprise
- Henry and Newman will be fine
- Hamlin will be here one year. Watkins takes over unless Mr Phillips comes our way as Scott predicts.

- Romo will have a Pro Bowl season but will make some killer turnovers. Hopefully they all occur the same game Roy gets burned and we get all our losses out of way in bad blow-outs.
- TO will have a worse numbers but less drops.
- Austin or Hurd will take over for Glenn.
- Witten will not go to the ProBowl b/c Fasano is going to take away catches and touchdowns (Anthony is my sleeper). Witten is still great.
- We will be a much better running team with Bigg.
- We will not be a much better pass protecting team with Bigg
- Flo or Colombo are both gone at year's end, or both.
- Julius is gone by year's end. Another 4.1 yards per carry season with 200 carries and 3-4 TDs.
- Marion Barber will get more than half the carries and ALL THE GLORY. Big contract coming.

Overall
- 10-6, Wild Card Win, Lose on the road.
- Cleveland gives us the first pick in the draft. They will really suck.
- Jerry trades our #1 for someone who needs Brian Brohm. We get their #1, next years #1 plus a Second Rounder.
- With our two 1s we get some combination of McFadden/Slaton/Stewart (RB) and Long/Baker/Cherilis (LT) or Kenny Phillips (S)
- With our two 2nd round picks we go Ellis/Okam (NT) and Cason/Bowman (CB).
Old 09-05-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
I totally forgot about that. I was a huge Alan Branch fan during all the draft talk. I thought it was inconceivable to even mention him being an option at 22. While I like the trade with Cleveland, I do think with the move back in round 1 for Spencer, could have been used on Branch instead and we would be a better team because of it. I really hope Spencer becomes a major force in the NFL, because anything less would make me upset.

Who is Trey Lewis?
Old 09-05-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
Who is Trey Lewis?
Ha ha... Pay no attention... Some game going on in the fantasy forum. It's pretty ridiculous.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a good thread, so here I go...

Spears will continue to be terrible.

The secondary will continue to be blamed for a crappy dront three.

Roy, Leonard Davis, Romo, Owens, Ware, Mcbriar and Witten go to the Pro Bowl.

And I am a homer. 11-5. But I dont see a super bowl berth.

We WILL draft a player from Arkansas (either rb, wr or dl.)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a few now and I'll add more later
1. We will have 11-5 record, winning the NFC East winning 1 playoff game, Super Bowl is possible, but unlikely

2. We will have a top-10 offense and defense

3. Tony Romo will have a great year, although he'll have more turnovers than he should

4. Marcus Spears will play himself onto the Bench

5. Jason Witten will not make the Pro-Bowl. He will put up good stats, but wont make it to Hawaii for the first time since his rookie year

6. tbc
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question---

Does Spears have any fans right now????

Old 09-06-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I coulda swore I posted once, guess it never posted, lemme try to rethink and repost what I had...

-Sam Hurd emerges through the shadows of Terry Glenn, Glenn will be injured for most of the year, and while crayton is still solid and produces Hurd comes through big and plays a huge role in our offense...he makes us rethink if we need a wr next yr, and how soon..

-Marion Barber emerges as more of the feature back, especially as the season nears the end, and he earns every bit of the contract were gonna reward him with...he plays a huge role in the playoffs in us making it to the NFC champ game

-Our offensive line makes the turnaround into a top 5 unit...Davis has already showed flashes of greatness he hasnt showed in az in forever, and him, gurode, and adams take charge on a unit that is underrated and very talented

-Watkins makes huge improvements over last yr and how many times he was beat deep in coverage, hamlin helps him out as well as not having to put the load on his shoulders to be the deep man...His athleticism and height will make alot of plays for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I'm going to go about as bold as a person can go right here.

Ken Hamlin becomes as big of a leader by the end of the year as Darren Woodson was when he was hear.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-06-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm going to go about as bold as a person can go right here.

Ken Hamlin becomes as big of a leader by the end of the year as Darren Woodson was when he was hear.
When he was hear? lol jk. I know you mean here.

That is very bold. I'm unsure of that one.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
When he was hear? lol jk. I know you mean here.

That is very bold. I'm unsure of that one.
Well this is just going off of what I know and have heard obviously. or is it hered lol.

Anyways. Hamlin was a stud before the off the field injury. I actually thought of him as a top 10 safety in the league...not at the time but with that type of potential. He has come back every bit as strong as before.

In TC all that came out were good reports. He was making plays down field. Making tackles on running backs. Setting up and talking to our corners. All things I knew he would bring to the table.

But on thursday. Sitting 2nd row right behind the bench. I couldn't help but watch him on the sidelines. He didn't look big next to guys like Ware and Canty. But he was the center of the defense. He was the prankster...reminded me a lot of Terrence Newman who obviously didn't make the trip. But too me he has already gained the trust of his teammates. Him and Furgy really seemed to be the guys on the sidelines who were into the game...fired up for the guys who were in the game. Furgy was actually more into the cheerleaders than the game but he was pretty vocal among the sidelines.

Hamlin is going to be a stud. I can't wait to watch him on gameday. He is going to make our secondary elite.

Honestly if he is what I think he'll be. Newman or not we'll be towards the top of the league in 20 yard passes completed. I'm not sure where we were before but I really think Hamlin is "that" guy.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-06-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Well this is just going off of what I know and have heard obviously. or is it hered lol.

Anyways. Hamlin was a stud before the off the field injury. I actually thought of him as a top 10 safety in the league...not at the time but with that type of potential. He has come back every bit as strong as before.

In TC all that came out were good reports. He was making plays down field. Making tackles on running backs. Setting up and talking to our corners. All things I knew he would bring to the table.

But on thursday. Sitting 2nd row right behind the bench. I couldn't help but watch him on the sidelines. He didn't look big next to guys like Ware and Canty. But he was the center of the defense. He was the prankster...reminded me a lot of Terrence Newman who obviously didn't make the trip. But too me he has already gained the trust of his teammates. Him and Furgy really seemed to be the guys on the sidelines who were into the game...fired up for the guys who were in the game. Furgy was actually more into the cheerleaders than the game but he was pretty vocal among the sidelines.

Hamlin is going to be a stud. I can't wait to watch him on gameday. He is going to make our secondary elite.

Honestly if he is what I think he'll be. Newman or not we'll be towards the top of the league in 20 yard passes completed. I'm not sure where we were before but I really think Hamlin is "that" guy.
In the 2002-03 season, Hamlin burst onto the scene in Seattle and I had him on my fantasy team along with Ed Reed. I seriously had a tough time determining who to start between the two because Hamlin was such a tackling machine! Last year, she showed that he was all that and MORE! I'm very happy with his acquisition and am just as excited as you are. Good things happen around him on the field and he is seemingly everywhere. Very underrated player. Plays the physical brand of football that WP likes. I'm with you all the way thule as I also stated that we will be signing him to an extension in my points post. The Hammer Baby!
Old 09-06-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked this base... So Im gonna use it...

Dallas Cowboys 2007
  • 10-6 Wildcard
  • Roy Williams puts together his best season yet with 5 sacks and 6 INT's...
  • Ware leads team in sacks
  • Ken Hamlin leads the team...
  • Bradie James leads team in tackles
  • Tony Romo breaks the Dallas Cowboys franchise passing yard record
  • TO leads the team in receptions, Recieving yards and Recieving TD's
  • JJ and MB3 contribute for over 2000 yards combined and 20 TD's
  • NFC Championship Game...

Offseason.
  • JJ is signed to an extension. Unless he gets greedy and thinks he can be a starter by himself somewhere else. What we have currently is as... Nay more effective then LJ in KC or LT in San Diego.
  • Ken Hamlin is resigned and had one hell of a year for us.

Draft
  • CB, LT, NT... Whichever is the highest on our boards will be taken with our 1st Draft pick this year.
  • Same as first pick... We take our next biggest need.
shane_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 100% sure on one thing: next year's draft will be very excting for us.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
Question --- Does Spears have any fans right now????
His mom and even she is having her doubts.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

Wrong. That was wrong.

I am still laughing, though.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lemme give this a try :)

- Sacks will go up, but so will big plays given up

- Spears is a bust

- Ware will still not rush the passer better than Merriman, although his sack numbers will go up compared to last year.

- Roy Williams will have the same struggles

- Age in the CB position will rear its ugly head

- Canty will disappoint

- Phillips can't control the personalities on this team

- If individual development was not improved upon, this defense will not improve with a change in scheme

- The pass rush will improve, but not to the effect that many believe it will. You won't see a charger's like pass rush.

- Marion Barber will establish himself as a legitimate top back in the NFL

- Julius Jones still needs a fullback, he lacks the vision to produce well in the 2TE set.

- Romo is legit.

- Fasano will have a great year

- We're so due for a TO outburst. It'll come soon enough.

- This team won't win the division, but has a solid chance at a wildcard spot, depending on how well Phillips motivates and controls his players.