Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Favorite Player from Movie
DE- Julius "Big Ju" Campbell......Remember The Titans 6 16.22%
QB- Shane Falco......The Replacements 3 8.11%
WR- Rod Tidwell......Jerry McGuire 4 10.81%
DT- Junior Palaita......Gridiron Gang 1 2.70%
QB- Willie "Steamin" Beaman.....Any Given Sunday 3 8.11%
LB- Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr......The Waterboy 14 37.84%
RB- Brian "Smash" Williams......Friday Night Lights (TV) 4 10.81%
WR- Clifford Franklin......The Replacements 1 2.70%
RB- Demetrius Harris......Playmakers 1 2.70%
CB- Petey Jones......Remember The Titans 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: the land of fisch and mcgee
Posts: 7,107
Reputation: 327687
Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Bobby Boucher
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 20,916
Reputation: 1423028
ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Voodoo or Beaman FTW.
__________________
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: syracuse, new york
Posts: 2,219
Reputation: 32062
'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I thought Ivory Christian was a DE
yup, pretty sure he was.
__________________
'cuse-213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,423
Reputation: 1740
gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Remember the Titans is my favorite movie. "This here is my boy Julius, he can be the best Defensive End in the league if you push him." I know every line in that movie.
__________________
gbpackers0065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,816
Reputation: 206172
Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Unfortunatly you guys all forgot about the best football movie out there

Any Given Sunday

Willie Beamen, Julius Washington, and especially Shark( Played by the real LT)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 14,049
Reputation: 2256192
A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

The Replacements is my favourite movie of all time...an excellent mix of comedy and football, i sitll cant believe keanu reeves got a real tryout with the ravens after finishing that movie...but yeah, i voted falco thats a sweet movie
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
The APS is strong in this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,587
Reputation: 0
Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Unfortunatly you guys all forgot about the best football movie out there

Any Given Sunday

Willie Beamen, Julius Washington, and especially Shark( Played by the real LT)
Nobody forgot about them. They are all listed and Beaman is in the poll.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,816
Reputation: 206172
Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Nobody forgot about them. They are all listed and Beaman is in the poll.
Shark should be in there instead of Beamin but i did miss that
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On Earl Bennett's Nuts
Posts: 3,271
Reputation: 630
Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.
Default

Eric Olczyk......Playmakers for me by far

i wish they made a season 2
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,587
Reputation: 0
Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
Eric Olczyk......Playmakers for me by far

i wish they made a season 2
Yea it was def an intriguing show.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wading waist deep in the tears of Redskins fans
Posts: 17,014
Reputation: 67370
SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

My vote goes to Darnell Jefferson from The Program
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On Earl Bennett's Nuts
Posts: 3,271
Reputation: 630
Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
My vote goes to Darnell Jefferson from The Program
was it Alex Mack the LB, whod always be like u sleeping with my sister? like the reverse with Hawk and Quinn
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wading waist deep in the tears of Redskins fans
Posts: 17,014
Reputation: 67370
SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
was it Alex Mack the LB, whod always be like u sleeping with my sister? like the reverse with Hawk and Quinn
Alvin Mack
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: From So Cal, now in Radford, VA
Posts: 16,515
Reputation: 1081743
KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Derek McConnell #14!!!

that guy was an Asshole and ****** girls at Half-Time, HE'S THE BEST
__________________

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: I love that dirty water...
Posts: 3,351
Reputation: 28727
Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

no TO? he was in any given Sunday as #82.

but I would pick Gruff
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,733
Reputation: 8260
wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

what about Booby?
__________________

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Aboard Serenity
Posts: 6,329
Reputation: 287529
themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

alvin mack is the ****.
__________________

^A Bonekrusher production^
#15
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:51 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 11,261
Reputation: 496749
YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

1. Lyle Robideaux LB .. The Waterboy
__________________


YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:49 AM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 103
Reputation: 128
swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

in remember the titans I think Blue was a DL I remember him doing stunts with Big Ju
__________________


Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:21 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 12,460
Reputation: 224970
thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Boobie wins.
__________________
Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aussie-Land
Posts: 20,928
Reputation: 2287858
Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Bobby Boucher no doubt.
__________________

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:05 AM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 103
Reputation: 128
swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

I love this thread so I went with my rankings



Quarterback

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Willie Beamen......Any Given Sunday The guy was an idiot but he was good
2 Jason Street......Friday Night Lights (TV) He was the next peyton manning
3 Ronnie “Sunshine” Bass......Remember The Titans « we got a brotha with ssooouuulll ! ! » I love that movie
4 Paul “Wrecking” Crewe......The Longest Yard mean ************ a QB with attitude. Great !
5 Shane Falco......The Replacements Carried his team
6 Jerry “Rev” Harris......Remember The Titans The heart of the locker room
7 Jack “Cap” Rooney......Any Given Sunday The best career of them all but was old by the time of the movie he was MVP goddamn it !


All the others sucked some way :
Mike Winchell......Friday Night Lights
Junior Floyd......Little Giants
Matt Saracen......Friday Night Lights (TV)
Joe Kane......The Program
Ray “Voodoo” Tatum......Friday Night Lights (TV)
Paul Blake......Necessary Roughness
Derek McConnell......Playmakers


Running Back/ Full Back

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Earl Megget......The Longest Yard Damn he was good !
2 Julian Washington......Any Given Sunday He got the worst attitude but is a great all-around back
3 Boobie Miles......Friday Night Lights Coulda woulda shoulda….
4 Demetrius Harris......Playmakers coke head and me-first attitude but he got the moves
5 Leon Taylor......Playmakers my second favorite after megget but he is old
6 Brian “Smash” Williams......Friday Night Lights (TV)
7 Tim Riggins......Friday Night Lights (TV) does not have his head in the game


Best of the rest
Darnell Jefferson......The Program
Willie Weathers......Gridiron Gang
Chris Comer......Friday Night Lights
Spike Hammersmith ......Little Giants
Ray Griffen.......The Program
Walter Cochran......The Replacements great story but he is not that good
Turley......The Longest Yard the most feared/psycho blocking fullback


Wide Receiver

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Rod Tidwell......Jerry Maguire Big mouth…big plays
2 Charlie Tweeder......Varsity Blues Undersized…substance abuse problem…attitude problem..but he makes the plays
3 Deacon Moss.......The Longest Yard
4 Clifford Franklin......The Replacements got the speed but got no hands
5 Kelvin Owens.......Gridiron Gang
6“Hot Hands” Hannon......Little Giants


Best of the rest
Johnny Vennaro......Little Giants
Kenny Bates......Gridiron Gang
Tad Simpson......Little Giants
Brian Murphy......The Replacements
Don Billingsley......Friday Night Lights


O-Line

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 « madman » Kelly…….Any given Sunday The guy is crazy but he is a physical freak
2 Lewis Lastik......Remember The Titans massive blocker
3 Billy Bob......Varsity Blues he only strenght is his size but he uses it well....injury problems
3 Rudy Zolteck.......Little Giants
6/7 Jamal Jackson /Andre Jackson......The Replacements the best pair of guards possible




D-Line

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Julius “Big Ju” Campbell......Remember The Titans Great player
2 Hank Switkowski......The Longest Yard can bull rush everybody
3 Junior Palaita......Gridiron Gang troublez player but great player
4 Blue campbell…..remember the titans played well but benfits from playing alongside Big Ju and Berthier


Best of the rest
Steve Lattimer.......The Program
Andre Krimm......Necessary Roughness



Linebacker

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE

1 Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr.......The Waterboy Crazy/dumb but he makes the most spectacular plays
2 Gerry “Superman” Bertier......Remember The Titans Great attitude great leader great player
3 Luther 'Shark' Lavay......Any Given Sunday A fictionnal LT so we can say he is very good Not first cause he is old
4 Joey Battle......The Longest Yard « sacked your ass » great sackmaster
5 Danny Bateman......The Replacements A poor man Bobby boucher


Best of the rest
Ivory Christian......Friday Night Lights
Alvin Mack......The Program
“Icebox” Becky O’Shea.......Little Giants
Eric Olczyk......Playmakers


Defensive Back

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Brian Chavez......Friday Night Lights
2 Petey Jones......Remember The Titans
3 Ray Smith......The Replacements
4 Alan Bosley......Remember The Titans
5 Torres......The Longest Yard


Kicker

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Nigel Gruff......The Replacements bad relations/ gambling problems but he is not named « the leg » without reason
2 Lucy Draper......Necessary Roughness
__________________


Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: If It's Too Loud, Turn It Down
Posts: 11,399
Reputation: 1471369
fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordman View Post
I love this thread so I went with my rankings



Quarterback

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Willie Beamen......Any Given Sunday The guy was an idiot but he was good
2 Jason Street......Friday Night Lights (TV) He was the next peyton manning
3 Ronnie “Sunshine” Bass......Remember The Titans « we got a brotha with ssooouuulll ! ! » I love that movie
4 Paul “Wrecking” Crewe......The Longest Yard mean ************ a QB with attitude. Great !
5 Shane Falco......The Replacements Carried his team
6 Jerry “Rev” Harris......Remember The Titans The heart of the locker room
7 Jack “Cap” Rooney......Any Given Sunday The best career of them all but was old by the time of the movie he was MVP goddamn it !


All the others sucked some way :
Mike Winchell......Friday Night Lights
Junior Floyd......Little Giants
Matt Saracen......Friday Night Lights (TV)
Joe Kane......The Program
Ray “Voodoo” Tatum......Friday Night Lights (TV)
Paul Blake......Necessary Roughness
Derek McConnell......Playmakers


Running Back/ Full Back

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Earl Megget......The Longest Yard Damn he was good !
2 Julian Washington......Any Given Sunday He got the worst attitude but is a great all-around back
3 Boobie Miles......Friday Night Lights Coulda woulda shoulda….
4 Demetrius Harris......Playmakers coke head and me-first attitude but he got the moves
5 Leon Taylor......Playmakers my second favorite after megget but he is old
6 Brian “Smash” Williams......Friday Night Lights (TV)
7 Tim Riggins......Friday Night Lights (TV) does not have his head in the game


Best of the rest
Darnell Jefferson......The Program
Willie Weathers......Gridiron Gang
Chris Comer......Friday Night Lights
Spike Hammersmith ......Little Giants
Ray Griffen.......The Program
Walter Cochran......The Replacements great story but he is not that good
Turley......The Longest Yard the most feared/psycho blocking fullback


Wide Receiver

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Rod Tidwell......Jerry Maguire Big mouth…big plays
2 Charlie Tweeder......Varsity Blues Undersized…substance abuse problem…attitude problem..but he makes the plays
3 Deacon Moss.......The Longest Yard
4 Clifford Franklin......The Replacements got the speed but got no hands
5 Kelvin Owens.......Gridiron Gang
6“Hot Hands” Hannon......Little Giants


Best of the rest
Johnny Vennaro......Little Giants
Kenny Bates......Gridiron Gang
Tad Simpson......Little Giants
Brian Murphy......The Replacements
Don Billingsley......Friday Night Lights


O-Line

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 « madman » Kelly…….Any given Sunday The guy is crazy but he is a physical freak
2 Lewis Lastik......Remember The Titans massive blocker
3 Billy Bob......Varsity Blues he only strenght is his size but he uses it well....injury problems
3 Rudy Zolteck.......Little Giants
6/7 Jamal Jackson /Andre Jackson......The Replacements the best pair of guards possible




D-Line

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Julius “Big Ju” Campbell......Remember The Titans Great player
2 Hank Switkowski......The Longest Yard can bull rush everybody
3 Junior Palaita......Gridiron Gang troublez player but great player
4 Blue campbell…..remember the titans played well but benfits from playing alongside Big Ju and Berthier


Best of the rest
Steve Lattimer.......The Program
Andre Krimm......Necessary Roughness



Linebacker

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE

1 Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr.......The Waterboy Crazy/dumb but he makes the most spectacular plays
2 Gerry “Superman” Bertier......Remember The Titans Great attitude great leader great player
3 Luther 'Shark' Lavay......Any Given Sunday A fictionnal LT so we can say he is very good Not first cause he is old
4 Joey Battle......The Longest Yard « sacked your ass » great sackmaster
5 Danny Bateman......The Replacements A poor man Bobby boucher


Best of the rest
Ivory Christian......Friday Night Lights
Alvin Mack......The Program
“Icebox” Becky O’Shea.......Little Giants
Eric Olczyk......Playmakers


Defensive Back

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Brian Chavez......Friday Night Lights
2 Petey Jones......Remember The Titans
3 Ray Smith......The Replacements
4 Alan Bosley......Remember The Titans
5 Torres......The Longest Yard


Kicker

RK NAME TV/ MOVIE
1 Nigel Gruff......The Replacements bad relations/ gambling problems but he is not named « the leg » without reason
2 Lucy Draper......Necessary Roughness
Mike Winchell should be higher.
__________________



<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On Earl Bennett's Nuts
Posts: 3,271
Reputation: 630
Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.
Default

Spike from lil giants needs to be higher

"He could do a full chin up by 1 & a 1/2 years old.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,587
Reputation: 0
Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
Spike from lil giants needs to be higher

"He could do a full chin up by 1 & a 1/2 years old.
No I didnt, Spike Hammersmith is listed in the RB section.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.