Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-08-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add Dennis Dixon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Dennis Dixon is playing like a beast against Michigan...

an who would've thought that Michigan would lose two games at home in one season??
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Sam Bradford anyone?

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
Sam Bradford anyone?
Definitely for me, but he's a freshman. If AD can't win a Heisman as a freshman he won't.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:05 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where does Chase Daniel rank on the Heisman list?

68/96 70.8 cmp%, 689 passing yards, 8 TDs 0 INTs
Old 09-12-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
where does Chase Daniel rank on the Heisman list?

68/96 70.8 cmp%, 689 passing yards, 8 TDs 0 INTs
They are some pretty impressive numbers, but they played Illinois and Ole Miss 2 teams that are not so good right now.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
They are some pretty impressive numbers, but they played Illinois and Ole Miss 2 teams that are not so good right now.
yea and who has Hawaii played? or Lousville?
Old 09-12-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
yea and who has Hawaii played? or Lousville?
Colt Brennan has 0% chance of winning the Heisman.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-12-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Colt Brennan has 0% chance of winning the Heisman.
Then why do the media folks constantly bring it up? Forget all the talk that I do. Look at the media attention on him. Why would they discuss him if he has 0% chance? Every time you say that you sound like you're taking it personal.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Then why do the media folks constantly bring it up? Forget all the talk that I do. Look at the media attention on him. Why would they discuss him if he has 0% chance? Every time you say that you sound like you're taking it personal.
Because they are trying to make it a cinderella story because he goes to a WAC school. I guess the media forgets that when he was at Colorado he whipped out his weiner and started touching a coed.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-12-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's probably the toughest SOS out of all the Heisman candidates so far...
Old 09-12-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
That's probably the toughest SOS out of all the Heisman candidates so far...
Well Desean Jackson did say Tennessee.... but I understand your arguement

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because they are trying to make it a cinderella story because he goes to a WAC school. I guess the media forgets that when he was at Colorado he whipped out his weiner and started touching a coed.
If the media is trying to make a story out of it, then he has a chance! OH YEAH BABY!!!!!

...I knew all along that you know he has more than a 0% chance. That's why you're so upset about it. You don't want it to happen, but you see it happening. Suck it up baby. Face the truth.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:09 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
If the media is trying to make a story out of it, then he has a chance! OH YEAH BABY!!!!!

...I knew all along that you know he has more than a 0% chance. That's why you're so upset about it. You don't want it to happen, but you see it happening. Suck it up baby. Face the truth.
He has 0% chance. I dont care about what he did in Colorado. That doesnt bother me one bit. The Hawaii football program is a joke. They dont schedule anyone therefore he doesnt win the Heuman.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He has 0% chance. I dont care about what he did in Colorado. That doesnt bother me one bit. The Hawaii football program is a joke. They dont schedule anyone therefore he doesnt win the Heuman.
I would hope he's not winning the "Heuman". lol.

Stop being a hater. It's making you sound ignorant. Hawaii tried to schedule a tougher schedule but no one wanted to play them for obvious reasons.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BUTerriers
Rookie

BUTerriers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If the scores in the Lousville/Kentucky and BC/Georgia Tech games hold up, then Matt Ryan definitely deserves to move onto the board...he's absolutely carrying that team, especially considering that they are missing their best defensive player in Raji.

Credit goes to Guesswhosback
BUTerriers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, I'm a homer, but if it's based on stats, Tiquan Underwood deserves a look. not necessarily votes or anything, but damn he's tearing it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ok, I'm a homer, but if it's based on stats, Tiquan Underwood deserves a look. not necessarily votes or anything, but damn he's tearing it up.
buffalo, navy, norfolk st

play someone decent; im not sayin a powerhouse or anything, but a decent team; not a team ranked 119 in d-1a or a team playin its 1st d-1a opponent in school history, and hasnt had a winning season in d-1aa
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brohm=goodbye/woodson=hello?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeSean Jackson needs to be taken out of consideration. He is averaging like 30 yards a game and has yet to score a recieiving TD
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
brohm=goodbye/woodson=hello?
That's what I'm sayin'.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
DeSean Jackson needs to be taken out of consideration. He is averaging like 30 yards a game and has yet to score a recieiving TD
Agreed. You can't win the Heisman by having one big play in one game and then not producing in the other games. He had 25 yards on 8 touches (5 rec, 3 pr) last night. At least take him out of the top ten.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:19 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i like desean jackson as many of us do but hes still gotta put up the stats which is y i agree that he should be taken out of the top ten for heisman watch this week
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Harper from Clemson needs to be taken into consideration...he's having a beast like season in the ACC
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really like Ray Rice I think he has a good shot at winning.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote