Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Do you ever feel like a huge dork.....
yes 28 82.35%
no 6 17.65%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Yeah sometimes I talk sports with casual sports fans and I find myself going on and on and they just get a befuddled look on their face.
try talking sports with women. it's ridiculous.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
try talking sports with women. it's ridiculous.
some aren't too bad... but those are women who are mothers with a bunch of boys, or has a bunch of brothers... knowledgeable women have an interesting view towards sports
Old 09-07-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My buddies all are average fans so they look to me for info, other than that I don't spout off random facts so I don't feel too bad. Most people I know who don't like sports don't even realize how into them I am.

And I can't stand the chicks that act like they're massive fans just so they can give off the cool chick vibe when they're completely faking it. I refuse to talk to them about sports, that's not what they're here for.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actual Friend Of Fisch quote:

"What you lack in looks, you make up for in knowledge of the NFL Draft"

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Actual Friend Of Fisch quote:

"What you lack in looks, you <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="make%20up" onmouseover="window.status='make up'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">make up</a> for in knowledge of the NFL Draft"
link? I need proof.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
link? I need proof.
what?

whats the **** in the quote?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

this is more like the self pitty thread....which im all for
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
this is more like the self pitty thread....which im all for
That's the best type of pity.

I have a few friends who I can talk to about sports, and they know what they're talking about. Then they're others who thought Michael Irvin was still playing. But in there defense it was Antonio Bryant and he was in #88 jersey for the Cowboys at the time, so I'll give them that.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, all the time. It is not a chick magnet.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah all the time

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
"Uh, that Peyton Manning is pretty good" and ends with me uttering "No **** sherlock, tell me something I don't know. For instance, who was the leading receiver on an abysmal 2-14 Raiders team last year? What's that? You don't know? Try Ronald Curry ***wipe." sigh...
You have great people skills.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:47 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
That's the best type of pity.

I have a few friends who I can talk to about sports, and they know what they're talking about. Then they're others who thought Michael Irvin was still playing. But in there defense it was Antonio Bryant and he was in #88 jersey for the Cowboys at the time, so I'll give them that.
wow thats sad, it wouldve been funnier if he was a white guy. They probably think that Lenoard Davis is Larry Allen right?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:32 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Mostly all of my buddies are huge in sports so I dont really get that feeling.

It annoys the heck out of me though when you overhear someone you dont know say something completley wrong that everyone thinks is right.

I totallly agree with that 2nd part. At lunch yesterday, I overheard someone saying, Do you guys think A-Rod will break Barry Bonds HR record this year? And a whole bunch of people agreed with him. Things like that annoy me.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:25 AM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yes! and sometimes i dumb myself down to avoid debates lol

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I totallly agree with that 2nd part. At lunch yesterday, I overheard someone saying, Do you guys think A-Rod will break Barry Bonds HR record this year? And a whole bunch of people agreed with him. Things like that annoy me.
My god....Can't even call that homerism...that's like retardation...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Yes, all the time. It is not a chick magnet.
That's a lie. You're probably just ugly. Girls respect the sports knowledge. They'd much rather have that than video game nerds. Nothing sports related is that bad. Just so long as you're not being a jackass to people, they love talking about sports.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
You have great people skills.
lol I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
That's a lie. You're probably just ugly. Girls respect the sports knowledge. They'd much rather have that than video game nerds. Nothing sports related is that bad. Just so long as you're not being a jackass to people, they love talking about sports.
Last night I was talking to another one of my boy's that doesn't watch sports whatsoever and theres like a void...I sat there and talked about sports forever and he didn't say nothing. He has also lived in an apartment his whole life and has never had a dog, I guess that could be why...
Old 09-08-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

yes i know exactly what your talking about. im not as nearly as good as some of these posters sportwise. but whe i get at school nobody even comes close to me. 2 days ago some kid was saying that "reggie bush was the best RB in the nfl with Lt behind him" which i told him that he had 500 rushing and 800 recieving. which makes him good but not the best. and he had the nerves to still say he's the best. also i heard this a few days ago:

NBA best players:
1. Lebron
2. Dwayne Wade
3. Kobe
Old 09-08-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 25,000 posts on a message board, what do you think?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
yes i know exactly what your talking about. im not as nearly as good as some of these posters sportwise. but whe i get at school nobody even comes close to me. 2 days ago some kid was saying that "reggie bush was the best RB in the nfl with Lt behind him" which i told him that he had 500 rushing and 800 recieving. which makes him good but not the best. and he had the nerves to still say he's the best. also i heard this a few days ago:

NBA best players:
1. Lebron
2. Dwayne Wade
3. Kobe
That's because the average person is a complete idiot and alot of people don't watch sports they pick who they think is good from the media or from what somebody else has said...It's also maddening when someone says something to the effect of Jay Cutler is the best Quarterback in the league...woops I mostly hear that on here....
Old 09-08-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
At work people call me ESPN(real creative nickname i know) because I talk about sports so much. Doesn't bother me too much
My friends call me Mel Kiper Jr. Jr. I wish I had that hair. :/

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I definitely know more about college sports than my friends, but I have some who share almost equal knowledge on professional sports.
Same here. and im not even that smart compared to you guys. No i cant name the RG for BC. Feel bad for you nerds. ;)
Old 09-08-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Same here. and im not even that smart compared to you guys. No i cant name the RG for BC. Feel bad for you nerds. ;)
For example, none of my friends have any idea who Andre Woodson is.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

There is basically no one that knows anything baout sports in my entire school or where i worked.. they play but dont watch anything profesionally. Its fun sometimes though cause i can tell them the best receiver in the league is bradon llyod and give them bull reason and they will belive me... but all of them like T.O or randy moss.... thats it.. they thin they run the show.. that gets annoying.. especially cause im a bills fan.. they know no one on my team.. i have better conversations talking to a wall most of the time... thus why i come on here... i dont like talking to walls all that much

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote