Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: Notre Dame or Michigan who'll win?
Notre Dame 23 35.94%
Michigan 41 64.06%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Absolutely. Penn State is ranked 12 and Georgia Tech is 15. It's not like Notre Dame is losing to Youngstown St.
What do you think about the Irish getting 10?

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
What do you think about the Irish getting 10?
I'd take it in a teaser. I've gotten burned so many times on Notre Dame.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Well they are 0-2 ATS this year

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-11-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
BTW your obsessed with teasers

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-11-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BTW your obsessed with teasers
I am right now because I'm hot with them. When I cool down I'll no longer be obsessed.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
I am right now because I'm hot with them. When I cool down I'll no longer be obsessed.
What do you usually do 6,7, or 10 point teasers?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-11-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
What do you usually do 6,7, or 10 point teasers?
I do 10 almost all the time.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan has to win this game, I can't fathom them losing this one.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Michigan has to win this game, I can't fathom them losing this one.
What makes you think that they have to win this?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-11-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What makes you think that they have to win this?
well, notre dame has an excuse to be losing. they have basically a completely new team. When people talk about "rebuilding" year, this is exactly what theyre talking about. they lost their qb, wrs, runningback, and even their secondary. Michigan has no excuse for losing like this.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely. Penn State is ranked 12 and Georgia Tech is 15. It's not like Notre Dame is losing to Youngstown St.
The Penguins happen to be a powerhouse team

Old 09-11-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
well, notre dame has an excuse to be losing. they have basically a completely new team. When people talk about "rebuilding" year, this is exactly what theyre talking about. they lost their qb, wrs, runningback, and even their secondary. Michigan has no excuse for losing like this.
ND only lost 1 player in the secondary....Chinedum Ndukwe. Everybody else returned. The losses actually came along the D and O lines...3 players from each line.

I think what makes Michigan so surprising is that there was so much hype about Long, Henne, and Hart coming back to win a NC. I guess the hype machines didn't consider that the UM defense was gonna suck.
JayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayP View Post
ND only lost 1 player in the secondary....Chinedum Ndukwe. Everybody else returned. The losses actually came along the D and O lines...3 players from each line.

I think what makes Michigan so surprising is that there was so much hype about Long, Henne, and Hart coming back to win a NC. I guess the hype machines didn't consider that the UM defense was gonna suck.
didn't they lose mike richardson? and is ambrose wooden still on the team?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
didn't they lose mike richardson? and is ambrose wooden still on the team?
Yeah Richardson is gone. He was drafted by the Pats. Dunno if he made their team or not. Ambrose Wooden is still on the team but doesn't start anymore. It was a bold statement by Weis. A 2 year starter comes back for his 5th year and doesn't start. Small move towards getting faster and more athletic in the secondary. Not to mention they don't have the total personel to be running a 3-4 yet.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The press that this game is getting is really confusing me. Neither team is good. Not at all.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Yeah Richardson is gone. He was drafted by the Pats. Dunno if he made their team or not. Ambrose Wooden is still on the team but doesn't start anymore. It was a bold statement by Weis. A 2 year starter comes back for his 5th year and doesn't start. Small move towards getting faster and more athletic in the secondary. Not to mention they don't have the total personel to be running a 3-4 yet.
Forgot about Richardson. He is gone too, but since Lambert stepped in for Wooden as a starter and McNeil and Walls saw playing time last year, I really don't consider it a loss with Wooden and Lambert returning.

Wooden's funny...he got beaten out by Walls for the starting spot across from Lambert. Word comes out after the GT game that Wooden is the starter again, and somehow Walls beats him out again. Talk about not stepping up...
JayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
The press that this game is getting is really confusing me. Neither team is good. Not at all.
The media likes ratings. Michigan and Notre Dame have huge fan bases. It's not complicated. It's the same reason why they talk about the same 10 NFL players over and over and their baseball coverage basically consists of the Yankees and the Red Sox.

On a related note, tickets for the Mich-ND game are almost double the price than those for the OSU-Washington game on stubhub. Michigan fans are so angry that they're still willing to shell out a thousand dollars for a bad product. Silly people.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
DaBears9654
Rookie

DaBears9654 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wolverines

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.
DaBears9654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:16 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The media likes ratings. Michigan and Notre Dame have huge fan bases. It's not complicated. It's the same reason why they talk about the same 10 NFL players over and over and their baseball coverage basically consists of the Yankees and the Red Sox.

On a related note, tickets for the Mich-ND game are almost double the price than those for the OSU-Washington game on stubhub. Michigan fans are so angry that they're still willing to shell out a thousand dollars for a bad product. Silly people.
To big Notre Dame fans and big Michigan fans this is a big rivalry. We dont care what our records are we just want to win this game. When the game starts no one is going to think about their records. They are just going to want their team to win that game. Explainiing why the ticket prices are so high.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-15-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear ND O-line,

**** you.

-mqt
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
but they're both big programs...
Old 09-15-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
LionSmack
Veteran

LionSmack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, Michigan still isn't that good, and Notre Dame is that bad and then some.

But a couple of things: One, Mike Hart is a damn warrior. Go ahead and dis him for his guarantee, I think he just said it because he was pissed off as hell about the first two games, and then he made sure he went out and backed it up. Two, Ryan Mallett is raw as five pounds of fresh hamburger but he's got a rocket mounted on top of a cannon.
LionSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Mike Hart is a man possessed wow.. that guy is in abslute warrior. I actualyl think he will win the walker award this year. He seems to be taking this seasons woes on personalyl and out playing everyone on the field. Wow im just impressed with him.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote