Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-10-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

one thing that I have notcied is that while everyone has made fun of robert and teamed up on him for suggesting putting henry at FS and Spears at Nose, both of those options have looked good at certain circumstances.

Its not like henry is doing much at corner. 90 yards to toomer and a big play to plex. Henry blows too.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
one thing that I have notcied is that while everyone has made fun of robert and teamed up on him for suggesting putting henry at FS and Spears at Nose, both of those options have looked good at certain circumstances.

Its not like henry is doing much at corner. 90 yards to toomer and a big play to plex. Henry blows too.
more then anything, its the way he goes about it...have you read most of his post? its not that he doesnt have good ideas, he just doesnt know how to present them like an adult, or show some class...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post

Henry doesn't belong at FS with Hamlin on the team. I absolutely LOVE what Hamlin has shown so far. We need him.

Henry has his strengths and his weaknesses. He got exploited yesterday, but nobody on defense was doing well yesterday.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The reason everyone takes offense to Robert is instead of him saying what you did Burns, he would say " Spears is a nt, fact. If you cant see that, you are an idiot. That is why I drive a Mercedes. Because I use my brain and you dont have one. RECOGNIZE!!!!"

I think Robert's thoughts have a place on this forum, after all he is a cowboy fan. But there is not reason to be a jerk on every post that you make.

If it wasnt for the fact that he has some good ideas from time to time, I would say he was a TROLL!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Henry doesn't belong at FS with Hamlin on the team. I absolutely LOVE what Hamlin has shown so far. We need him.

Henry has his strengths and his weaknesses. He got exploited yesterday, but nobody on defense was doing well yesterday.
I also thought Hamlin turned in a great game yesterday. Just got to love how he plays. He gave some gas to our defense.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I also thought Hamlin turned in a great game yesterday. Just got to love how he plays. He gave some gas to our defense.
I especially loved how he slapped Jacobs on the helmet and drew the penalty. The penalty sucked, but it shows the toughness and swagger that I like personally.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still not sold on Hamlin. There's no question he's an upgrade over what we had, but that's not saying much.

He did miss one big tackle. That long run late in the game should not have happened. Hamlin missed that tackle for no gain, instead it ended up 40 something yards.
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I'm still not sold on Hamlin. There's no question he's an upgrade over what we had, but that's not saying much.

He did miss one big tackle. That long run late in the game should not have happened. Hamlin missed that tackle for no gain, instead it ended up 40 something yards.
Ward shouldn't have even reached the secondary. But I wasn't paying attention that closely when it happened. If Hamlin missed the tackle, then that's just one incident not worth crucifying the guy over. I don't want to get rid of him because of that. He's usually a very good tackler and was our second leading tackler behind Roy.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Here it is straight from Parcells' mouth.

"The Dallas Cowboys got off to a good start with their 45-35 victory over the New York Giants. The 45 speaks for itself, but the 35 will need to be addressed quickly.

Based on what I saw and who was playing, the Cowboys need to get CB Terence Newman back on the field as soon as possible. They also need one of their backup cornerbacks to emerge as a quality No. 3 option. The sooner players such as CBs Jacques Reeves and Nate Jones are able to function effectively behind the starters, the better the Cowboys' defense will be.

Also, the season-ending injury to DT Jason Ferguson is going to be an issue. He is the most experienced inside defensive lineman on the team. His absence will definitely hurt Dallas."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3013058

The organization failed to address this issue in the offseason and we all knew this was a high risk. Good to see Parcells confirm that the #3 CB is a key position that can help the entire defense improve if it is improved.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As expected Remi was re-signed today.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My God. This is bad. This'll be a major test.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote