Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 09-10-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 2 Games

DAL @MIA

NYG vs GB

and the Big NFC East Game of the week: WAS @PHI

Discuss.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really would like to see the Cowboys defense step up against the Dolphins. Their OL is bad. I expect Ware to sack Green at least twice. We need to go in there and whoop their ass. ...and show Washington how bad they really are. ;)

If GB starts the season 2-0 with wins against Philly and NY, I think their fans have to be happy with that. It's looking like that's big possibility right now.

I think McNabb has a great game at home against the Redskins. Final score 33-17.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:07 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I really would like to see the Cowboys defense step up against the Dolphins. Their OL is bad. I expect Ware to sack Green at least twice. We need to go in there and whoop their ass. ...and show Washington how bad they really are. ;)

If GB starts the season 2-0 with wins against Philly and NY, I think their fans have to be happy with that. It's looking like that's big possibility right now.

I think McNabb has a great game at home against the Redskins. Final score 33-17.
All of those are good possibilities, but I don't think the Eagles Redskins score will be close at all, our defense was surprisingly good last week, and the Redskins offense isn't much better. They do have the two-headed monster, but for some reason the Eagles have been able to keep Portis in check. I am more worried about (Name?... its just a bit too early)

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

redskins have fared well at philly the last 7 games almost going 500 at 3-4, better then we usually do against them... the redskins secondary looked poor last week but im not sure mcnabb has the recievers to hurt us too bad, miamis are definetly better.....if the redskisn can contain westbrook i think its gonna be another low scoring game and i think the turnover battle will decide this one

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins will shut down the iggles I'm telling you.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:09 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
redskins have fared well at philly the last 7 games almost going 500 at 3-4, better then we usually do against them... the redskins secondary looked poor last week but im not sure mcnabb has the recievers to hurt us too bad, miamis are definetly better.....if the redskisn can contain westbrook i think its gonna be another low scoring game and i think the turnover battle will decide this one
Are you saying their receivers are better than ours, our their secondary is better than yours? Either one is not true, especially when you put Westbrook and your safeties in the mix.

Old 09-12-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the eagles recievers arent much better then the dolphins

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Name their receivers, if you can name three of them, thats good for you, but even those three you can name aren't as good as the Eagles. One thing with the Eagles, you have to include Westbrook in there, and that puts it waaaaay in the Eagles favor in terms of talent at the WR spot over the Dolphins.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Nah, Chambers and Booker are pretty solid. Westbrook is good, but he doesn't provide the same effect.

That Avant dude looks solid though, could have been a fluke game though.

But I do agree, limit Westbrook on the ground (hes on my fantasy team :|) and make McNabb and the nobodies beat us.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Next Sundays game pits Wade Phillips Dallas Cowboys against the Cam Cameron's Dolphins.

Both head coaches were coordinators last year at San Diego... so each coach is intimately familiar with the others tendencies.

How does this affect the gameplan for each team>?
Old 09-12-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BX View Post
Next Sundays game pits Wade Phillips Dallas Cowboys against the Cam Cameron's Dolphins.

Both head coaches were coordinators last year at San Diego... so each coach is intimately familiar with the others tendencies.

How does this affect the gameplan for each team>?
idk, but dallas' offensive coordinator was the dolphins qb coach last year and i believe miami kept the same defensive coordinator; so garrett would be familiar with the defense miami ran; i would think that would have the bigger impact
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Dallas does have the advantage in that area, but they would win even if they didn't have that advantage.

Old 09-13-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
idk, but dallas' offensive coordinator was the dolphins qb coach last year and i believe miami kept the same defensive coordinator; so garrett would be familiar with the defense miami ran; i would think that would have the bigger impact
I totally forgot about that... it does sound like a big advantage.

Playing on the road is always tough though.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

i agree with that o-line and trent greens very limited mobility as hes jus a sitting duck back there and with one of the games most feared pass rushers in demarcus ware its goin to get ugly
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I think Ware will play well, but don't expect a dominating performance out of him, teams are gameplanning against him now, so he must study harder and train just as hard if he wants to keep up his success.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

avant is really nice and he has a perfect fit in philly, great hands, runs great routes just not really all that fast as far as top end speed...But I do see portis having a huge game, primetime tv, him wanting to prove to everyone he's back and the old portis, i see him doing big things...Being a division game it should be somewhat close, im gonna go upset and say redskins take it because somehow even though mcnabb will play well, some other factor will screw them over into starting off another year on a bad note

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:51 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Avant is great for our offense, but I really think our defense will shut down Portis, its always Betts who gives us trouble.