Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-10-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh, and i'd like to add that i'd much rather have Erin Andrews or Stacey Dales as my personal sex slaves, but that is neither here nor there. I would never turn down any of the 3 though.

now, why should we lynch her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish someone could invent a television that is played in the toilet. I want something to watch while I take a whiz.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Frasier, probably my favorite non-sport show there is, feels kinda awkward at 16 though but eh; not a big deal.

TBS is the closest thing to that sitcom channel. King of Queens, Seinfeld, Raymond, Friends (blech), Fresh Prince, Just Shoot Me, Yes Dear, Home Improvement (hated it) are all on the air from like 12-9. But now they are ******* around with original programming.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBS ain't no UPN!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I wish someone could invent a television that is played in the toilet. I want something to watch while I take a whiz.
It could be on the toilet seat when you lift it up, but you're going to need a special cover over it so it doesn't get messed up when you piss on it.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen the show Mad Money on CNBC? Basically, a financial analyst (high on caffeine) analyzes the stock market from the past day, projects stocks, and answers calls from viewers about different stocks.

Now, here's my idea:

Take out every mention of the STOCK MARKET and replace it with FANTASY BASEBALL.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
Has anyone seen the show Mad Money on CNBC? Basically, a financial analyst (high on caffeine) analyzes the stock market from the past day, projects stocks, and answers calls from viewers about different stocks.

Now, here's my idea:

Take out every mention of the STOCK MARKET and replace it with FANTASY BASEBALL.
I the know the host of that show, the guy is insane in regular life too. Sat next to him at a wedding.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i want erin andrews so bad, maybe too bad. hopefully she covers a bball game this year. i will get my pic with her
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i want erin andrews so bad, maybe too bad. hopefully she covers a bball game this year. i will get my pic with her
yea she's the hottest sports reporter no question

Old 09-10-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She should wear a basketball jersey instead of a sweater.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
She should wear a basketball jersey instead of a sweater.
nah the sweater is her thing, it just makes me want her more
Old 09-10-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

basketball jersey pillows doesn't carry the same ring to it. maybe it's just me, i dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
Somebody should create a room, but like online...where people from a message board can talk sports or w/e.
laugh out loud
Old 09-10-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been faithfully watching 24 on A&E...they just finished Season 3 today, Season 4 therefore starts tomorrow. I've seen a random episode or two and the last few episodes of Season 4, so it's "spoiled" for me, but it's the last season left for me to watch. A ranking of seasons, minus 4:

1. Season 5. If I watched them in order, Season 1 wins. However, due to timing (second full season that I saw) and complicated unexplainable mental reasons, Season 5 edges out. It's an overall great season.

2. Season 1. The first. The original. Tension and action-packed, the beginning of a legend.

3. Season 3. A good season overall. Side note: I thought Nina Myers' death was pretty cool.

4. Season 2. Good overall, but there's a sense of disappointment to it that I can't put a finger on.

5. Season 6. My first season, but "the first shall be last." It just wasn't that good.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

i have a confession to make...

i Love DChess

even though he hates me

Old 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
TBS ain't no UPN!
TBS=UPN minus all the black

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
laugh out loud
you think you're so sweet now dont you, well guess what. you ain't. nerv tell irc to stop drinking the haterade, i think they'll listen to you.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
justin timberlake called out mtv last night at the vma's he said mtv play more videos we dont want to see all that reality crap and left after he got his awards
It's official.

Justin Timberlake is the most badass person alive.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

thought this was funny

Last edited by P-L : 09-13-2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Inappropriate picture
Old 09-13-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

looks like Chris Tucker

Old 09-13-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...g?t=1189744646
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
how do you sleep at night?
Old 09-14-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
and i let you watch...?...?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how do you sleep at night?
Probably surrounded by a bunch of boys.