Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-13-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Game of the week in my mind is Arkansas at Alabama.
Is there ever a week that Alabama isn't in your game of the week? I think you like them more than ND.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
Is there ever a week that Alabama isn't in your game of the week? I think you like them more than ND.
I might. Especially now that Saban is coaching them. Big fan of his. How is Ramzee Robinson doing in the NFL? I don't even know. This game is big. Alabama is technically the favorite.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 09-13-2007 at 11:38 AM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I might. Especially now that Saban is coaching them. Big fan of his. How is Ramzee Robinson doing in the NFL? I don't even know. This game is big. Alabama is technically the favorite.
Damn you like Alabama more than Notre Dame? Damn the show Two-A-Days must of made you love Bama.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Damn you like Alabama more than Notre Dame? Damn the show Two-A-Days must of made you love Bama.
Nah I don't really. After ND and Rutgers, I root for Bama. I have just really liked just about all of their defensive players who have been drafted these past 2-3 years. And Croyle.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Nah I don't really. After ND and Rutgers, I root for Bama. I have just really liked just about all of their defensive players who have been drafted these past 2-3 years. And Croyle.
I was a big Shula guy when he was there and always wanted him to win, but since they fired him im not on them like that. So if Notre Dame and Rutgers played who would you pull for?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I was a big Shula guy when he was there and always wanted him to win, but since they fired him im not on them like that. So if Notre Dame and Rutgers played who would you pull for?
The Irish. And for the next 5 years, I'll have to deal with those games.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
The Irish. And for the next 5 years, I'll have to deal with those games.
Thats what im talking about.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Anyone have any thoughts on either of tonights games?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone have any thoughts on either of tonights games?
I think West Virginia/Maryland will be really close
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I think West Virginia/Maryland will be really close
You playing the game?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You playing the game?
No. I wasn't willing to risk it on this game. I'm only betting on the Bengals game
Old 09-13-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
No. I wasn't willing to risk it on this game. I'm only betting on the Bengals game
What do you think about the AirForce game?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
What do you think about the AirForce game?
TCU wins big
Old 09-13-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
TCU wins big
I was thinking that too, but its in Air Force

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Here we go. My real money play for tonight a 3 team parlay WVU -16.5 Under 62 and Over 42.5 in the tcu game

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

way to start the game
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

hahahaha first snap fumble

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7-0 wvu; white td
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

That hole was sick I could have ran threw that

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, sure looks like this game will be close
Old 09-13-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I'm following along on gamecast. Was it a sick run?
Old 09-13-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm following along on gamecast. Was it a sick run?
He made a nice move on the safety. How come u cant watch it on tv?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
wow, sure looks like this game will be close
To early to tell Maryland is putting a drive together though.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-13-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
He made a nice move on the safety. How come u cant watch it on tv?
Reasons to be unexplained
Old 09-13-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Reasons to be unexplained
HAHAHA okay.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2