Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 09-12-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Nfc North Week Two

Current Standings

1. Minnesota Vikings 1-0
2. Green Bay Packers 1-0
3. Detroit Lions 1-0
4. Chicago Bears 0-1

*Vikings and Packers are above Lions because of Conference wins and the the Vikings are above the Packers due to points scored.

Week 2 Matchups

Green Bay @ New York Giants - 1 EST

Kansas City @ Chicago - 4:15 EST

Minnesota @ Detroit - 4:15 EST

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
TheMadLionsFan
Rookie

TheMadLionsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Green Bay over New York
Chicago over Kansas City
Detroit over Minnesota
TheMadLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prediction: Packers win because of the loss of Eli and Jacobs.

Chicago Win b/c well, you know

Detroit wins in a close game.

Standings-
Green Bay--- 2-0
Detroit------2-0
Chicago-----1-1
Minnesota---1-1
Old 09-12-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh-oh. Chicago's not doing so hot. Is this a sign of things to come?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No matter what either the Vikings or Lions are going to be 2-0. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHA I JUST PEED MYSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Depends if Rex is QB :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
No matter what either the Vikings or Lions are going to be 2-0. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHA I JUST PEED MYSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they could tie!
I think Minny wins this one, but detroit in the rematch
GB over NY
CHI over KC
I feel bad for LJ, behind no line and going against the bears D

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
they could tie!
I think Minny wins this one, but detroit in the rematch
GB over NY
CHI over KC
I feel bad for LJ, behind no line and going against the bears D
Lol, yeah. Look at how LT did...and look at his line

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Or maybe because we played the Chargers?

Don't worry...you all will get to lose to them too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:13 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

I think he was joking ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:02 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just like our 10 point underdogs to Philly der BF....?
But ya, well lose to SD.

The Bears and Packers played good teams, with the bears playign the better of the two. The VIkings and Lions played the two worst teams in football IMO.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We played like crap against arguably the most talented team in football and lost by 11 points, this after turning the ball over 4 times and giving them the ball at the 20 twice which resulted in points I believe.

I thought GB had an impressive win over Philly (who is a solid team). Detroit beat the lowly Raiders at the last second and Minny beat the Joey Harrington lead Falcons. Good showing for the North (besides the Bears stumble out West).

Must win game for the Bears against the Chiefs. We lose I think we're sunk, we win we're in good shape.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I thought GB had an impressive win over Philly (who is a solid team). Detroit beat the lowly Raiders at the last second
There was almost five minutes to go in the game when Detroit took the final lead. The Lions were in control almost the entire game until the end of the 3rd quarter when the Raiders made some drives. It was Green Bay who won at the last second.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't think Philly is going to be anywhere near as good as some people think they might be... probably bottom 5-7 in the league in my opinion.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
i don't think Philly is going to be anywhere near as good as some people think they might be... probably bottom 5-7 in the league in my opinion.
The only way Philly picks in the top 5 is if all of McNabb's limbs fall off. There are far too many horrible teams for that to happen.

Old 09-14-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only way Philly picks in the top 5 is if all of McNabb's limbs fall off. There are far too many horrible teams for that to happen.
i really didn't like what i saw from McNabb... he looked bad, i guess it would be more accurate to say they'll be in the 10-15 range.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
We played like crap against arguably the most talented team in football and lost by 11 points, this after turning the ball over 4 times and giving them the ball at the 20 twice which resulted in points I believe.

I thought GB had an impressive win over Philly (who is a solid team). Detroit beat the lowly Raiders at the last second and Minny beat the Joey Harrington lead Falcons. Good showing for the North (besides the Bears stumble out West).

Must win game for the Bears against the Chiefs. We lose I think we're sunk, we win we're in good shape.
its a must win in week two. hahaha.
oh man.
i think it's almost like being spoiled.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
BcLion
Rookie

BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.

Week 2 Matchups

GB gets anouther gift win because Eli and Jacobs are hurt.

Chitown destroys KC but rex still trys to lose the game 2 picks 2 fumbles.

Lions win in good game between two weak teams.Lions need to prove alot to me before I call them anything near good.Vikes are weakest in our division with their QB/WR duo and their run D will be #1 in league but pass D will be dead last.

NFC North is unproven at this pint and none of the games this week will change that.Only possable change to whos good and whos not is if chitown loses then they suck.

Oh and lets hear how great the packers are after that gift from the eagles and how after you beat the giants minus eli and jacobs how great you are.But OMG if the pack loses that game we are gunna eat you alive.

BcLion
BcLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcLion View Post
Week 2 Matchups

GB gets anouther gift win because Eli and Jacobs are hurt.

Chitown destroys KC but rex still trys to lose the game 2 picks 2 fumbles.

Lions win in good game between two weak teams.Lions need to prove alot to me before I call them anything near good.Vikes are weakest in our division with their QB/WR duo and their run D will be #1 in league but pass D will be dead last.

NFC North is unproven at this pint and none of the games this week will change that.Only possable change to whos good and whos not is if chitown loses then they suck.

Oh and lets hear how great the packers are after that gift from the eagles and how after you beat the giants minus eli and jacobs how great you are.But OMG if the pack loses that game we are gunna eat you alive.

BcLion
I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice you trying to express what could be deemed a rational thought.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
There was almost five minutes to go in the game when Detroit took the final lead. The Lions were in control almost the entire game until the end of the 3rd quarter when the Raiders made some drives. It was Green Bay who won at the last second.
Was thinking the exact same thing.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we all agree that the NFC South has taken over the worst division in football award?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Can we all agree that the NFC South has taken over the worst division in football award?

That could be considered fair; although the NFC North does have Detroit sitting on top...

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
That could be considered fair; although the NFC North does have Detroit sitting on top...
And the Bucs are that much better?

Bears > Saints
Packers > Panthers
Lions = Bucs
Vikings > Falcons

This isn't even close. I called it in May, the Bucs will take the NFC South with a 9-7 record.

Old 09-17-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And the Bucs are that much better?

Bears > Saints
Packers > Panthers
Lions > Bucs
Vikings > Falcons

This isn't even close. I called it in May, the Bucs will take the NFC South with a 9-7 record.
Lions are 2-0, they'll pwn the Bucs. have you seen their secondary compared to our receivers?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The Lions were 2-0 in 2004 as well. They finished 6-10. The Vikings were 2-0 last year, they also finished 6-10.

Try to get a grip.