Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Steelers vs. Bills

Play Smart and it's in the bag.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we need to punch it in when we get to the redzone

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we owned. we look good. i know we haven't really played anybody and all that hoopla, but we do look good.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
we owned. we look good. i know we haven't really played anybody and all that hoopla, but we do look good.
We have single ownership of the North..

The Browns Win over the BUNGLES!

Old 09-16-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
We have single ownership of the North..

The Browns Win over the BUNGLES!
yea we do and with the way everyone else is looking. its on like donkey kong. how do the browns win beat the bengals, it has to mean we will own. the North.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great game by Pitt....
u made Buffalo look like the pathetic team that we are...

thank you for helpin us in our quest for the #1 Overal Pick in The 2008 Draft

im being serious...
Old 09-16-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think its time to declare us the best team in the league...possibly of all time.

Last edited by Man_Of_Steel : 09-16-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
great game by Pitt....
u made Buffalo look like the pathetic team that we are...

thank you for helpin us in our quest for the #1 Overal Pick in The 2008 Draft

im being serious...
I just hope James Harrison is aight. He bull whipped Jason Peters big time twice.

I think OL was the worst unit and even then they didn't look bad..

Hell Faneca and Marvel sat when Batch came in and we ran..

Starks ~ Kemo ~ Mahan ~ Simmons ~ Colon and it was damn effective.

I'm hoping Simmons slides to LG if Faneca isn't re-signed, he looked awesome sealing the corners.

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 09-16-2007 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if harrison is out for a few games i have no problem with woodley starting

he is gonna be a stud
Old 09-16-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

I only watched till the end of the third quarter than went out and played basketball... i mean 1 ist down in the first half... that was sad. You guys made us look pathetic out there... Lynch looks like he will be special though. Overall, dam we suck this year.... EVERYONE IS GETTING HURT!!!!!!!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We played a terrible game. It doesnt help that you guys played a great game. But like Hoopsdemon said, Lynch is going to be something special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

too many injuries this year
Old 09-16-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Paul hurt or not? I heard he was getting an MRI on his wrist. I though he just got hit in the junk on that play where it took him a bit to get up and then he waved off the sub, but then I heard all this stuff about his wrist and MRI's and stuff.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard nothing about Pos. I didn't even know that he hurt his wrist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch is beastly, ROTY either goes to Lynch or Johnson, right now i would say Lynch.

STEELERS are wooping Ass, next in line for a wooping 49ers score 21-10. 49ers have better D and O then Bills and Browns, but still they are in line for an ass wooping.

Also Parker is still amazing
Old 09-16-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Lynch is beastly, ROTY either goes to Lynch or Johnson, right now i would say Lynch.

STEELERS are wooping Ass, next in line for a wooping 49ers score 21-10. 49ers have better D and O then Bills and Browns, but still they are in line for an ass wooping.

To be honest I havent been all that impressed with Parker this year.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

i think AD might be the ROTY

we did look pretty good, though

Old 09-16-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Im gonna say

Lynch over AD and CJ for OROY
and
Willis for DPOY.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

BTW the throwbacks looked great.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
BTW the throwbacks looked great.
yeah they were

screw 85, ours jerseys brought sexy back

Old 09-16-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
whys that?

Old 09-16-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
whys that?
Unless he gets perimeter he cant run. Unless he goes untouched he never gets any yards and just seems to die on contact, especially up the middle. Now dont get me wrong I love Parker but he isnt playing that well at all. After todays game seeing Marshaun Lynch and such it makes me wonder what gthe Steelers offense would be with a guy like that who keeps his legs churning and really plays a fast physical game.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
i wouldnt be surprised if every RB we faced this year got over 100 yards... so parkers performance means nothing to me... our DT's and defensive line in general is terrible this year... Shobel hasnt even been impressing me so far.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, Pass rushing we did a good job, tackling on running plays so-so. But yeah, when Parker first played, taht season where he split with Bus, he would hit home runs outside, and then take hits and keep on going on the inside runs. I guess now that he carries the load, it is a bit more harder.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Also there is no one to challenge him for his spot, so he doesn't have to look over his shoulder.