Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-21-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Damn, I could've swore that I read Chris Hope was a FA after this season. **** me blue.

Anyways, just an interesting little hypothetical question here.....

What would our record be if we still had Haynesworth? Me thinks 2-0. But I'm not crying over spilled milk or anything.....
It ain't no thang! Think about this: Hope, Griffin, Finnegan, Thornton, and Jason Jones are the only Titans DEF starters set to come back next season... We can play a game of "FA or No FA?" and you have a 50% shot of getting it correct.

But that's not important! What's important is beating that Rex Ryan...oh how I hate that Rex Ryan...

Love hypothetical questions though! Obviously, we're a better team with Haynesworth, but he can't cover guys. Until Hope and Griffin stop biting on Play Action, and Cecil adjusts his coverages, we'll continue to give up the big play. They need to focus more on not giving up those huge gains and less on stopping the run. But then again, if Fat Al is up there, maybe the DB's aren't worried about the RB.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah He lined up at reciver alot when he was on the field but he is still hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn, I could've swore that I read Chris Hope was a FA after this season. **** me blue.

Anyways, just an interesting little hypothetical question here.....

What would our record be if we still had Haynesworth? Me thinks 2-0. But I'm not crying over spilled milk or anything.....
IDK, its real hard to determine if he would have had that much effect. It could be 2-0 given that the scores were that close and you could account on him to bring down scores a bit. Jason Jones did a great job versus Pittsburgh.

But yeah, it definitely is going to be an interesting game. I hate that I have to say this, but this week 3 is about as must win as you can get this early. Good thing I can say is that the Titans are as good a run defense as there is, and if they can make Sanchez try to beat them, I think we can win. Gotta blitz though and put pressure on him, sack him and hit him a couple times. We can do it, I know we can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Re-watching the game on NFL Network.

Jason Jones should not have been ejected. That was ridiculous. Andre Johnson had Finnegan by the facemask and was jerking him all over the place. Andre Johnson should have been the one ejected, and Jason Jones never swung at anyone.

Antonio Smith and Brian Cushing got away with a few late hits as well. Smith popped an OL in the face when no one was looking, and Cushing slung CJ to the ground when they were out of bounds.

Griffin got abused, and Bulluck had a rough day covering Owen Daniels and #85. A lot of things were player error as far as coverages go. Cecil called a solid game, and brought zone blitzes (I owe him an apology on FaceBook). Houston's OC called nothing but 3 step drops, and Schaub was in career form. Hard to defend that, especially when coverages are being blown.

Kerry's turnovers killed us. The INT led to a Texans score, and the fumble at the end was just pathetic - sealed the game for Houston. Chamon Kerruh...

'Dinger didn't call the best game of his career either.

Sucks to lose a home game against a division rival, but our team has been losing it more than the other teams have been winning it. I expect a bloodbath next week against the Jets.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not to upset anyone but old boy odom has 7 sacks in 2 games lol
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
not to upset anyone but old boy odom has 7 sacks in 2 games lol
Eh, I'm happy for Odom. It was a good move by both parties for Odom to get paid better money elsewhere. Good to see he's having success. :)

Also, fines have been issued for the Titans/Texans game:

-Andre Johnson: $7,500
-Jacoby Jones: $5,000
-Jason Jones: $5,000

Glad to see Johnson got the bigger one, since he was the one who instigated the whole thing by goin' after Finny's facemask.

Link: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/6635467.html

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugggghhhh.......... Our defense is soooo horrid. I'm gonna say it. We screwed the pooch letting Haynesworth go. And I never thought I'd say this, but I really miss Jim Schwartz.

So I'll go ahead and get the great draft debate going for us....

Gerald McCoy or Ndamukong Suh?

I got McCoy.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe there's still hope yet..... :p
Old 09-27-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Ryan Mouton is single handedly costing us the game...

Not only does that muff (Catching it over your shoulder in the rain? Smooth move rook) allow NY Jets to take the lead, but the Jets get out of horrible field position and the crowd is now back in it.

Ugh...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Kris Jenkins gave us a fit last year too.

Offense hasn't done crap since Mouton's muff. They can't make a drive when it counts this season.

...And Jim Leonard just has a big return.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

******* A, our special teams is going to end up costing us two games so far. You could maybe make a case that we miss Chris Carr more than Haynesworth.

Good INT by Hope on that tip.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys played a really solid game today. Outside of a few mistakes, quite frankly I think you dominated us. The team also showed a ton of resiliency after starting down 14-0. I hope you get the return game together, think that you can still come back and make some noise in the AFC. Best of luck the rest of the season.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yup, Special Teams is terrible.

Collins ended with double-digit incompletions. It looked like the offense just gave up after the Mouton muff.

Can't remember the last time I've been this frustrated. Seen great Titans, and lousy Titans.

Hope they trade for Roscoe Parrish now. Do something, because the team is good enough to win, but not good enough to compensate for consistent poor field position and returners putting the ball on the ground - Mouton is worse than Chris Davis.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Carrie Collins ,**** Ryan Mouton, **** my life. I'll give Carrie 1 more game and If we go 0-4 start Vince Young and see what you have in him. ******* Biggest Choke jobs in the last 2 weeks I have ever seen from the Titans. 13 straight incompletions in the 4th Quarter? I know we had some drops but Kerry made some dumbass throws.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
**** Carrie Collins ,**** Ryan Mouton, **** my life. I'll give Carrie 1 more game and If we go 0-4 start Vince Young and see what you have in him. ******* Biggest Choke jobs in the last 2 weeks I have ever seen from the Titans. 13 straight incompletions in the 4th Quarter? I know we had some drops but Kerry made some dumbass throws.
+1

Two straight weeks that Kerry has had stupid turnovers.

Houston: Horrible INT to Eugene Wilson, and Fumble at the end.
NY Jets: Horrible INT Eric Smith who had CJ covered on the sideline, and horrible INT to David Harris.

If we lost to Jacksonville, Vince Young needs to come in.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im officially on the vince young bandwagon
Old 09-27-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This sums it up for me.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

We miss Scaife on offense a lot. I hate to say it, but he's the safety net. And I disagree with some of the playcalling in the 2nd half by Dinger, and thought it was spotty against Houston. They just can't drive in the 4th QTR to save their lives.

Also, I'm not overly upset that we lost. I wholeheartedly believe that if Mouton doesn't muff the punt in the 3rd QTR, the Titans win. But I'm still frustrated as hell, because I feel like the Titans have given away yet another game.

I'm happy we play Jacksonville coming up. Divisional opponent who we know well, and went 2-0 against last season.

Also, I think the defense played valiantly today, and Cecil came through. Jets started off quick and the DEF wasn't able to get pressure, but Cecil made adjustments and it was different for the rest of the game. But like I said up top, when you turnover the ball twice in your opponent's territory, it's a game killer. I think the defense played well, but I'm worried about KVB. Haven't heard his name much this season, and all the starting DL besides him have at least 1 sack to their name.

Lets face it. I know we were all optomistic about this season, but our opening schedule is filled with great teams and tough road games.

@ Pittsburgh
Houston
@ NY Jets
@ Jacksonville
Indianapolis
@ New England
Bye

No team has a tougher start than us. With that said, after that stretch it becomes easier.

Jacksonville
@ San Francisco
Buffalo
@ Houston
Arizona
@ Indianapolis
St. Louis
Miami
San Diego
@ Seattle

Ok, our next 3 games are winnable. We're a better team than Jacksonville, have the Colts at home for Sunday Night Football, and matchup favorably against New England aside from Randy Moss. If we go 2-1 in those game, we'll be 2-4 heading into the Bye. We can regroup, heal, and try to make a run like the Colts did last season. I say Kerry should remain the starter until the Bye. If we're 1-5 or God forbid 0-6, then Vince should be given the reigns. He'll have a Bye week to practice with 1st string, which should help prepare him.

I still believe we're a Playoff team, and aren't out of the division by any means. Jax is 1-2, Houston is 1-2, and if Indy loses to Arizona, they'll be 2-1. Don't get all the whiners on TC who are saying the season is over aready - first sign of a fairweather fan and TC is filled with them.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

We need a PR/KR. You could argue that we lost the last 3 games because we have no ST. Trade for Roscoe Parrish or GTFO.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things to be Pessimistic About...:
1. Kerry Collins is not going to get it done this year. He just isn't. I know that some of the problem rests with the WRs (more on them later). But, you can't throw 13 straight incompletions -- for a Jamarcus Russell-like 40% completion percentage -- and win the game. Dude consistently overthrows his WRs and makes 2-3 absolute boneheaded plays every week. Last year we could overcome those boneheaded plays. This year we can't.

2. Speaking of the WRs, these guys look better on paper, but they're really infuriating to watch. Kenny Britt looks like a legit #1 calibur WR down the line. However, Nate Washington doesn't play consistently; and Justin Gage is guaranteed to drop 1-2 catchable (and important) passes every week.

3. We miss Bo Scaife a lot. Crumpler's got to be 300 pounds and looks sluggish out there (he's the master of the two yard out-route). This offense needs to find a way to get Craig Stevens & Jared Cook involved while Scaife is out because Crumpler is a glorified offensive lineman at this point.

4. The return game. Ugh. Aargh. Doh. Could it be any worse? That's not a hyperbolic question. Could it really be any worse? I don't think so. Mouton had a terrible, terrible, terrible game. McCourty looked OK. So...we've tried Finnegan, Ringer, Mouton, McCourty, etc. Nobody's won the job. This isn't a good thing. When you've got four guys who can return kicks, you've got nobody who can return kicks. Chris Carr is our biggest offseason loss, hands-down. Bigger than Haynesworth. Oh...and our coverage team isn't very good either. Or our ST protection. Basically, we're a disaster on ST.

Things to be Optimistic About...:
1. The running game looked good this week against a really tough Jets' DEF. Even though he didn't have any huge runs (by his standards), Chris Johnson was consistently getting 4-5 yards. Lendale White looked good too and showed nice power/burst -- his TD run was real impressive. Heimerdinger needs to figure out a way to run the ball 35-40 times a game because these two guys are clearly the strength of our team.

2. Our run DEF looks studly right now. For the entire game, we shutdown two pretty good RBs -- Thomas Jones & Leon Washington. This isn't a fad. We've looked tough against the run in three straight games now. Nobody's going to run against us this year.

3. Reggie Hodges actually looked good. He had a 43 yard/punt average and had at least one punt that should've been downed inside the 10-yard-line (and it would've been if our coverage teams weren't so terrible). Plus, that hold on the FG was textbook -- except for the fact that he was wearing his wedding ring while he was playing professional football. Honestly, I'd rather keep Hodges than bring back Craig Hentrich, who's a legit injury-risk at this point in his career.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaaargh...how good was our pass defense this week? I know our run defense is very very good, and our running game is as well (which is odd considering those are two of the top 2 things you want in a winning football team). But today the special teams were just awful. Its something you expect to just be copacetic, and you only realize it when its either really good or really bad.

And today, well this season so far, has been an example of what happens when a game manager QB just can't deliver when the game is in his hands. That's why I want VY out there. Yes I know, in terms of being a drop back QB, he won't be as good as Collins. But he is a person who I would rather have there in a last minute drive to win. Right now, you won't lose much with Collins at the helm, because he is just mistake prown (two big drives ended due to Collins, first was the interception after Hope's INT, and the second was the final drive when he took the sack and made a first down close to unachievable.) One more week is all he really deserves, and even if he performs poorly in a win (thought the Jags shouldn't be slept on considering they beat the Texans today, even though it took a last minute turnover, he should be pulled.

God, lets get something going on in the secondary as well. Otherwise its a race for Eric Berry.

God-Like

Quote:
Old 09-27-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

The world would explode if we had Eric Berry in our secondary. He'd probably become the teams favorite player as soon as he was drafted. But, I don't think we'll finish in a position to draft him. We'll probably finish somehwere around 7-9 or 8-8 which will probably put us somewhere in the 13 to 17 range. That's my opinion at least at this point. To be honest if I was hedging my bets at this point, my money would be on the Titans taking a defensive end in the first round of the 2010 draft, whether we re-sign KVB or not.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

0-3 to start the season :(? I don't understand...? I'm being dead serious here. I'm not trying to troll.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
0-3 to start the season :(? I don't understand...? I'm being dead serious here. I'm not trying to troll.
Yeah, we're trying to figure it out as well. The most painful thing about this is that we could very easily be 3-0 as well.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, we're trying to figure it out as well. The most painful thing about this is that we could very easily be 3-0 as well.
We have lost 3 games by a combined 13 points. Its just not good at all, when the breaks haven't gone our way. Forced overtime in the first game and we lost the coin toss and that was that. Fumble in the final drive versus the Texans and an INT and a pivotal sack in the final two drives today.

I'm really not sure what to expect up for the season or up to the bye so far, and I honestly think if we don't get our pass defense straightened out, we could go 1-5 into the the bye. Its going to be a tough tough stretch. 8-8 after that start could be optimistic.

Quote: