Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Colts 55
Bears -7
no way the bears defense gives up that much.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

24-17 Colts win on the last drive because Rex throws the game ending INT.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

I hate both of these teams, but Im pickin the Colts
Old 01-28-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtScout
Just like he did against Seattle, and New Orleans right?

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Quote:
Wow. It's a prediction. Don't get your panties in a wad over it. He's a Colts fan, you really think he's going to have the Bears winning?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610
Quote:
Quote:
Wow. It's a prediction. Don't get your panties in a wad over it. He's a Colts fan, you really think he's going to have the Bears winning?
I think the Colts are going to win.

The point, I would assume, is to be objective. If one's opinions are only shaped around what they "want" to happen, I have no respect for anything they have to say.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Colts 55
Bears -7
no way the bears defense gives up that much.
Yes, Rex throws 8 picks.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the bears will pull of the "upset" 24-23. Indianapolis is a lot like New Orleans was in many aspects. Both have talented, experienced QB's, good WR's, with the edge going to the colts, and a pair of RB's they like to rotate in and out. Last week, or two weeks ago, whenever the hell it was, the bears handled the offense of the saints, and i think they will be able to do the same thing to the colts.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I obviously want the Colts to win but I am actually thinking that the Bears might pull it off. I mean, Rex does not need to put up 4 TDs to win and hell, he could throw 3 INTs and still have a good shot of winning it. An average game from him would probably do great for the Bears.

I am a Colts fan and I love them to death but this is not a slouch team by any sense of the imagination. I respect Angelo, Smith and the rest beyond belief but man, I'm hoping to watch an amazing game.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
NEWSFLASH: People don't always have to like your Bears.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Quote:
He's pointing out the obvious fact that people have been saying the same thing for the last two months. I doubt any of us cares who thinks we'll win, I would prefer everyone expect us to lose.

Old 01-28-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
NFLBOY
Rookie

NFLBOY hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really don't like either team. I am however an AFC guy, but I'm pulling for the Bears. I like how they play defense and it will be fun to listen to Peyton cry again. In all fairness, I believe the Bears defense is gonna control this game. I think they will be able to get alot of pressure on Manning and cause him to hurry his throws. If the Bears go in with the same kind of game plan that the Steelers used last year, they will win. I also think a key to the Bears on offense will be running the ball. The colts will come in fast, but they will most likely run right past the play, allowing the run game to really grab hold. When this happens and if it happens, Rex will be able to be successful in throwing the ball. My pick is Bears 27 and the Colts 20.
NFLBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
AHHAHA AHHAHA AHHAHA AHHAHA AHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THat'd be friggin hillarious!!

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Read 51's post. Because it's right. You people expected Grossman to lose it for us int the play offs since before Thanksgiving, and he didn't.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
[Referencing the Saints] the #1 offense in the NFL
Maybe it's just me, but at no point in this season did I ever consider the Saints as the best offense in the NFL.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Quote:
[Referencing the Saints] the #1 offense in the NFL
Maybe it's just me, but at no point in this season did I ever consider the Saints as the best offense in the NFL.
Nor did I. But they are the #1 ranked offense in the NFL, and are referred to as such.

Old 01-28-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll check the stats, but I'm guessing that's a (flawed) rank based on yardage.

I doubt they are tops in scoring average, and I know for a fact that they aren't the best when it comes to not turning the ball over and converting third downs.

All the yardage in the world doesn't mean jack if you turn the ball over, can't convert critical 3rd downs, and can't score enough touchdowns.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's pointing out the obvious fact that people have been saying the same thing for the last two months. I doubt any of us cares who thinks we'll win, I would prefer everyone expect us to lose.
Like you 51. :roll:

You did predict we'd lose this game remember.

My prediction for the score...Bears 30 - Colts 24.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink

Bears 21
Colts 13

Devin Hester on a k.o. return to start the 2nd half.
Danny Manning picks up a fumble (Addai) and runs it in from 42 yards out. and Rex Grossman tosses a score and gets the media off his ass.

Peyton and his happy feet will be terrorized all day long.
As bad as I want the Bears to lose (being a Viking fan) it just won't happen.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** is up with these vote totals? So we can't beat New Orleans at home, but we an Indianapolis on a neutral field? :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Like you 51. :roll:

You did predict we'd lose this game remember.

My prediction for the score...Bears 30 - Colts 24.
I predicted them to lose, but not because of Grossman, because our safety play is garbage against the pass and Peyton Manning is going to chop them up like liver.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
I'll check the stats, but I'm guessing that's a (flawed) rank based on yardage.

I doubt they are tops in scoring average, and I know for a fact that they aren't the best when it comes to not turning the ball over and converting third downs.

All the yardage in the world doesn't mean jack if you turn the ball over, can't convert critical 3rd downs, and can't score enough touchdowns.
You're about three pages too late.

Old 01-29-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylaw24
Quote:
That actually won't be such a detriment against the Bears. The longer the kick, the more time you're giving Hester to set up a long return.
Good point. You saw what the Patriots did to the Colts kickoff coverage. Hester should have a field day if they don't fix that up before the big game.
Hobbs is extremely good too, he's no joker. He played almost flawlessly in all aspects against the colts.
THIZZorDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.

Bears dont blitz all that much right? At least not compared to the other top D's. I wonder if the Bears change that, or if the Colts O-line can handle the front 4.
THIZZorDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment
Bears 21
Colts 13

Devin Hester on a k.o. return to start the 2nd half.
Danny Manning picks up a fumble (Addai) and runs it in from 42 yards out. and Rex Grossman tosses a score and gets the media off his ass.

Peyton and his happy feet will be terrorized all day long.
As bad as I want the Bears to lose (being a Viking fan) it just won't happen.
(referencing the draft you have in your sig)... you do realize that your top three guys are all considered potential first rounders right?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote