Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh yeah the Bears shouldn't put in Bob. Just look at how good Grossman is playing right now. Face it, it's over. Have fun eating your crow Bears fans.
Eating crow for what? I picked the Colts. I didn't think we would come out this poorly, but the Colts have been better than us all year.
You're fine, I'm talking about all the idiots who were saying how great the Bears were. How Rex wasn't that bad and how he would outpreform Manning. I think it's downright hilarious how terrible the Bears are playing right now. Just shows how weak the NFC is.
Who said this, who. Name someone. Put up or shut up.

The Bears are a darn good football team. And this game is not indicitive of that. Indy has played well, but we have not. It's just that simple.
Not indictive of this? You guys were saying the Saints sucked after they lost to the Bears. Face it, Chicago, Grossman, and the NFC are all a joke.
Right. And the Titans are the jugarnauts of the NFL. And please spare me the comments about how the Titans would make the Superbowl from the NFC. They wouldn't.
Right because he mentioned the Titans a bunch of times there. Oh, 0 times? right. try again later loser
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh yeah the Bears shouldn't put in Bob. Just look at how good Grossman is playing right now. Face it, it's over. Have fun eating your crow Bears fans.
Wow we've got some geniuses on this board. Eat crow for what? We're playing like absolute poo hole right now.

We can't tackle, we can't hang on to the ball, bad playcalling (ie not running the ball enough), bad passes....I could go on and on and on.

I did not like our defensive scheme at all. When we blitzed we were effective, wehen we sagged off he killed us. We looked flat the entire game.

Offensively I wanted us to run the ball more. Indy has not been able to stop our run game in the 2nd Half.

Credit to Indy but this is not the Bear team I expected to show up. Our pass protection has been shotty all game long. Ugh. I'm just in shock at what I'm seeing right now because we can play a lot better than this.
I think he's talking about eating crow for all the crap that Bears fans have spewed all year. You have to admit, Bears fans have been extremely smug this year.
*********** we have, ***********. We have not been smug at all. That's friggin ridiculous.
Whatever. Does this ring a bell: "Finishing What Katrina Started"

You guys had a beating coming to ya.
Who said that on here?
Who said anything about this site? I said Bears fans not Bears fans on NFLDC.
a bearfan on this site put that in his sig

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWhitner20
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
A random bad performance does not make you a choker. Rex had the most games with a QB rating over 100...
This isn't a random bad performance...
You know what I mean. You cant take the games that are in Rex's minority and use those to define him.

You also can't say that he's a choker when he's player in 2 big games, and played well in one and not well in the other.
We don't count big games in regular season? :?
Seeing as the only "big" games the Bears really had in the regular season were in the first half of the season (after that they had it wrapped up), and that's when he was playing well, I'd like to see what argument you are presenting.
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Eating crow for what? I picked the Colts. I didn't think we would come out this poorly, but the Colts have been better than us all year.
You're fine, I'm talking about all the idiots who were saying how great the Bears were. How Rex wasn't that bad and how he would outpreform Manning. I think it's downright hilarious how terrible the Bears are playing right now. Just shows how weak the NFC is.

The Bears are a darn good football team. And this game is not indicitive of that. Indy has played well, but we have not. It's just that simple.
Not indictive of this? You guys were saying the Saints sucked after they lost to the Bears. Face it, Chicago, Grossman, and the NFC are all a joke.
Right. And the Titans are the jugarnauts of the NFL. And please spare me the comments about how the Titans would make the Superbowl from the NFC. They wouldn't.
The Raiders could make the Super Bowl from the NFC.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wow we've got some geniuses on this board. Eat crow for what? We're playing like absolute poo hole right now.

We can't tackle, we can't hang on to the ball, bad playcalling (ie not running the ball enough), bad passes....I could go on and on and on.

I did not like our defensive scheme at all. When we blitzed we were effective, wehen we sagged off he killed us. We looked flat the entire game.

Offensively I wanted us to run the ball more. Indy has not been able to stop our run game in the 2nd Half.

Credit to Indy but this is not the Bear team I expected to show up. Our pass protection has been shotty all game long. Ugh. I'm just in shock at what I'm seeing right now because we can play a lot better than this.
I think he's talking about eating crow for all the crap that Bears fans have spewed all year. You have to admit, Bears fans have been extremely smug this year.
*********** we have, ***********. We have not been smug at all. That's friggin ridiculous.

Who said that on here?
Oh ok. So because one Bears fan made one comment that means "Bears fans have been smug all year".

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
Grossman has played solid for a majority of the season, he had around 5 HORRID games but for the most part, was solid. If Manning made one of those throws (for example the one where he scrambled around), then he may have received praise for throwing it away instead of a sack.

Grossman won two playoff games as well and has played twice in four weeks.

Giordano is my favorite ST guy on the Colts. He hustles, is physical and played well when Bethea was hurt against Cincy.
Come on. You can't be considered "solid" if you have five horrendous games. If Rex can develop consistency, which he should, he will be considered a "solid" QB.
I said he has played solid for them for the most part. I think that he has played "well" (new word) for a majority of the game. Has he had horrible stretches? Yes. But so did Vince Young as a passer and people praise him on how he won games. Grossman is just maddeningly inconsistent, he's either over 100 or under 50.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Raiders could make the Super Bowl from the NFC.
Good joke.
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soooo..... How's edge feeling right now?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who said that on here?
That's horrific
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who said that on here?
Well if he did that was pretty stupid. I didn't see it.

Old 02-04-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
He was expected to play poorly in the super bowl?
He wasn't expected to play well when the weather was nice and the Bears weren't coming from behind. You're just asking stupid questions and making desperate points that have nothing to do with anything now.
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

:roll:

Wow, you're just brilliant my friend. You realize all the crap we took the week before the Saints and how the media was going ga ga over Brees, Bush, and the whole Katrina factor. Sure it was just one bad apple but we were just fed up with all that garbage.

The Colts and the Bears are two of the classiest organizations in the NFL. And I'm just really upset that we didn't show up tonight. You can try and put it on Rex all you want, but many other players didn't show up tonight. And Rex threw did horrible passes because he had to make something happen. The Moose pass was a bad read and a bad pass but he had Berrian open, he just underthrew him.

The blame goes all around in this game. DL, OL, LB, and Secondary. The only position I'd say that had a good game were the WR's, PR/KR, PK, and RB.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who said that on here?
Oh ok. So because one Bears fan made one comment that means "Bears fans have been smug all year".
Yes. Whomever claimed the smug comment was BS. I dropped the truth.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This time next year it'll be the Bills reppin the AFC.
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see Favre in that commercial? i ******* missed what it was about.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-04-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Anyone see Favre in that commercial? i *********** missed what it was about.
"It's hard to say goodbye, harder for some" That was great.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i HATE the BEARS :twisted: :evil:

Manning :( :( :( :( :(

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Right because he mentioned the Titans a bunch of times there. Oh, 0 times? right. try again later loser

Damix you might be the dumbest person on this site. And that's saying a lot.

GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't see one just now, but he's in one for Prilosec OTC.
PackerFan20

That was a pretty good commercial.
It is hard to say goodbye.
Anyway it looks like there is gonna be an AFC-NFC civil war on NFLDC before the pro bowl,
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

What's the difference between a mosquito and Rex Grossman? Eventually the mosquito will stop sucking.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:

they get smoked.

4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
that is touching

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWhitner20
This time next year it'll be the Bills reppin the AFC.
It would be, but best you can do is the AFC championship since my Bengals are going to get in

This SB has been lame, all the freaking turnovers then once they calmed down it just got boring.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Possibly my favorite commercial all day.