Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Actually, yes, I do look for people that are stupid. I then ask myself "Why are they so stupid?" Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question. Since I can't answer it, I've decided to go straight to the source (you).
Feel free to explain that
Well, essentially I'm asking you, why are you stupid people so stupid? It is simply beyond me.
again, stop avoiding the question, and tell me how my sense of humor is related to my intelligence
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, gay jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mali-BOOTAY
Posts: 10,142
Reputation: 91740
BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself


There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
Agreed, except I'm not a fan of prison. I'd just go to his home and personally insult him, and then pay someone to bash in his computer.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
or rather just have a weird sense of humor, and just have a different idea of what's funny
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
or rather just have a weird sense of humor, and just have a different idea of what's funny
It's not so much "weird" as infantile. And not so much "different" as pathetic. Anyways, enough. I no longer care.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,046
Reputation: 1114
ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
Well, I found it funny.



And yes, those are 4 digits.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mali-BOOTAY
Posts: 10,142
Reputation: 91740
BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
or rather just have a weird sense of humor, and just have a different idea of what's funny
It wasn't even remotely funny though. The only person that would find that funny would be if you heard the word vagina. for the first time.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,708
Reputation: 3618
Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.
Default

I think he re-gifted and then he de-gifted and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Superbowl sex romp!
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself


There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
or rather just have a weird sense of humor, and just have a different idea of what's funny
It wasn't even remotely funny though. The only person that would find that funny would be if you heard the word vagina. for the first time.
that's all opinion, not fact. do you not get what "humor is subjective" means
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hendersonville, VYisaGod
Posts: 9,305
Reputation: 128139
smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
I disagree
__________________

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mali-BOOTAY
Posts: 10,142
Reputation: 91740
BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself


There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?
I don't just insult random people. You must have said something extremely fatuous and if that is the case, then you had it coming.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Is the Super Bowl in 08 in Arizona?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself


There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?
I don't just insult random people. You must have said something extremely fatuous and if that is the case, then you had it coming.
You are one of those people who holds a grudge against other posters just because of one thread, after that you jump into threads that poster posted in and just start disagreeing/insulting/bashing him for no reason at all. I didn't say someting extremely fatuous, but you just decided to jump into some weird discussion yoda (which you probably had no idea about) and just start helping him for no reason at all. Let it go already
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mali-BOOTAY
Posts: 10,142
Reputation: 91740
BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself


There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?
I don't just insult random people. You must have said something extremely fatuous and if that is the case, then you had it coming.
You are one of those people who holds a grudge against other posters just because of one thread, after that you jump into threads that poster posted in and just start disagreeing/insulting/bashing him for no reason at all. I didn't say someting extremely fatuous, but you just decided to jump into some weird discussion yoda (which you probably had no idea about) and just start helping him for no reason at all. Let it go already
I really don't have a grudge held against anybody but you.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself


There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?
I don't just insult random people. You must have said something extremely fatuous and if that is the case, then you had it coming.
You are one of those people who holds a grudge against other posters just because of one thread, after that you jump into threads that poster posted in and just start disagreeing/insulting/bashing him for no reason at all. I didn't say someting extremely fatuous, but you just decided to jump into some weird discussion yoda (which you probably had no idea about) and just start helping him for no reason at all. Let it go already
I really don't have a grudge held against anybody but you.
:? why? because I was arguing with your beloved yodachu a long time ago :? Just because you dislike me doesn't mean you have to start jumping in threads and try to start something with me every single time you see me post. That's rather annoying and immature.
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
I disagree
I'm not saying that there aren't a) well thought out and intelligent "low" jokes (while I still may not find them funny, there is still some form of thought and/or intelligence that goes into them), and b) smart people who find these funny, I'm saying that's in the minority. You disagree with that? :?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Is the Super Bowl in 08 in Arizona?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mali-BOOTAY
Posts: 10,142
Reputation: 91740
BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
[quote:0eae1cc33d="4pAc"]I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself


There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?
I don't just insult random people. You must have said something extremely fatuous and if that is the case, then you had it coming.
You are one of those people who holds a grudge against other posters just because of one thread, after that you jump into threads that poster posted in and just start disagreeing/insulting/bashing him for no reason at all. I didn't say someting extremely fatuous, but you just decided to jump into some weird discussion yoda (which you probably had no idea about) and just start helping him for no reason at all. Let it go already
I really don't have a grudge held against anybody but you.
:? why? because I was arguing with your beloved yodachu a long time ago :? Just because you dislike me doesn't mean you have to start jumping in threads and try to start something with me every single time you see me post. That's rather annoying and immature.[/quote:0eae1cc33d]

Actually the comment was directed towards me, so I am fully involved in this argument. Which would mean, you still have no idea what you are talking about.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 827
Reputation: -42
throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Is the Super Bowl in 08 in Arizona?
yes, the Jets will be there.
__________________


^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
[quote:b748159782="frogstomp"][quote:b748159782="4pAc"]I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself


There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?
I don't just insult random people. You must have said something extremely fatuous and if that is the case, then you had it coming.
You are one of those people who holds a grudge against other posters just because of one thread, after that you jump into threads that poster posted in and just start disagreeing/insulting/bashing him for no reason at all. I didn't say someting extremely fatuous, but you just decided to jump into some weird discussion yoda (which you probably had no idea about) and just start helping him for no reason at all. Let it go already
I really don't have a grudge held against anybody but you.
:? why? because I was arguing with your beloved yodachu a long time ago :? Just because you dislike me doesn't mean you have to start jumping in threads and try to start something with me every single time you see me post. That's rather annoying and immature.[/quote:b748159782]

Actually the comment was directed towards me, so I am fully involved in this argument. Which would mean, you still have no idea what you are talking about.[/quote:b748159782]yeah, I was laughing at the joke, but I wasn't the one that made the post, if you feel insulted by it why didn't you say someting to titletown? Or did you see that you have frogstomp's support and decided by jumping it you would have a good chance to "own" a person you don't like? If you are going to hold a grudge against somebody for a few posts made, then I really feel sorry for you.
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,692
Reputation: 77
jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback54milkman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Is the Super Bowl in 08 in Arizona?
yes, the Jets will be there.
Kellen Clemons will take them there.
__________________
jetsfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
yeah, I was laughing at the joke, but I wasn't the one that made the post, if you feel insulted by it why didn't you say someting to titletown? Or did you see that you have frogstomp's support and decided by jumping it you would have a good chance to "own" a person you don't like? If you are going to hold a grudge against somebody for a few posts made, then I really feel sorry for you.
Why the hell are you dragging me back into this? And why do you keep trying to be cool by saying "own"? Come up with a new insult/argument, or just stop talking.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
yeah, I was laughing at the joke, but I wasn't the one that made the post, if you feel insulted by it why didn't you say someting to titletown? Or did you see that you have frogstomp's support and decided by jumping it you would have a good chance to "own" a person you don't like? If you are going to hold a grudge against somebody for a few posts made, then I really feel sorry for you.
Why the hell are you dragging me back into this? And why do you keep trying to be cool by saying "own"? Come up with a new insult/argument, or just stop talking.
I am not dragging you back into this, that post was directed toward bucknaked, and I didn't really make any negative comments about you in my post. I am not trying to be cool by saying own, but that is in fact what some posters try to do on this site, if you are annoyed at me saying own, by own I mean trying to make other posters' intelligence seem subordinate to one self's. As for the argument, I am trying to find out why posters would hold a grudge against others just because of a few posts on a message board, while having very limited or no knowledge whatsoever about their lives.
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.