Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Quote:
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Actually, yes, I do look for people that are stupid. I then ask myself "Why are they so stupid?" Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question. Since I can't answer it, I've decided to go straight to the source (you).
Feel free to explain that
Well, essentially I'm asking you, why are you stupid people so stupid? It is simply beyond me.
again, stop avoiding the question, and tell me how my sense of humor is related to my intelligence

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
frogstomp

Quote:
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, gay jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself

There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first time that I suddenly realized that you're stupid. After you being on this forum for a couple of months, I kind of want to go to your home and strangle you.
Agreed, except I'm not a fan of prison. I'd just go to his home and personally insult him, and then pay someone to bash in his computer.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

Usually, most people that find these funny, especially the horribly straight forward and not even remotely thought out ones, are stupid.
or rather just have a weird sense of humor, and just have a different idea of what's funny

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-04-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
While humour is indeed subjective, there are still "low" jokes. "You're a girl" jokes, cool jokes, momma jokes, etc.

or rather just have a weird sense of humor, and just have a different idea of what's funny
It's not so much "weird" as infantile. And not so much "different" as pathetic. Anyways, enough. I no longer care.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:

Well, I found it funny.

And yes, those are 4 digits.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It wasn't even remotely funny though. The only person that would find that funny would be if you heard the word vagina. for the first time.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I think he re-gifted and then he de-gifted and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Superbowl sex romp!
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself

There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-04-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It wasn't even remotely funny though. The only person that would find that funny would be if you heard the word vagina. for the first time.
that's all opinion, not fact. do you not get what "humor is subjective" means

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-04-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

I disagree

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Get over yourself

There you go.

Well,

:roll: I don't exactly like you either, but I don't jump in random threads and just start bashing you for no reason. The first time I saw you post on this forum was when you jumped in into something yoda and I were talking aobut and just started insulting me, isn't that mature :?
I don't just insult random people. You must have said something extremely fatuous and if that is the case, then you had it coming.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Is the Super Bowl in 08 in Arizona?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Get over yourself

There you go.

Well,

I don't just insult random people. You must have said something extremely fatuous and if that is the case, then you had it coming.
You are one of those people who holds a grudge against other posters just because of one thread, after that you jump into threads that poster posted in and just start disagreeing/insulting/bashing him for no reason at all. I didn't say someting extremely fatuous, but you just decided to jump into some weird discussion yoda (which you probably had no idea about) and just start helping him for no reason at all. Let it go already

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-04-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Get over yourself

There you go.

Well,

You are one of those people who holds a grudge against other posters just because of one thread, after that you jump into threads that poster posted in and just start disagreeing/insulting/bashing him for no reason at all. I didn't say someting extremely fatuous, but you just decided to jump into some weird discussion yoda (which you probably had no idea about) and just start helping him for no reason at all. Let it go already
I really don't have a grudge held against anybody but you.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Get over yourself

There you go.

Well,

:? why? because I was arguing with your beloved yodachu a long time ago :? Just because you dislike me doesn't mean you have to start jumping in threads and try to start something with me every single time you see me post. That's rather annoying and immature.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-04-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Quote:

I disagree
I'm not saying that there aren't a) well thought out and intelligent "low" jokes (while I still may not find them funny, there is still some form of thought and/or intelligence that goes into them), and b) smart people who find these funny, I'm saying that's in the minority. You disagree with that? :?
Old 02-04-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote:0eae1cc33d="4pAc"]I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself

There you go.

Well,

:? why? because I was arguing with your beloved yodachu a long time ago :? Just because you dislike me doesn't mean you have to start jumping in threads and try to start something with me every single time you see me post. That's rather annoying and immature.[/quote:0eae1cc33d]

Actually the comment was directed towards me, so I am fully involved in this argument. Which would mean, you still have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Quote:
yes, the Jets will be there.

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote:b748159782="frogstomp"][quote:b748159782="4pAc"]I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself

There you go.

Well,

:? why? because I was arguing with your beloved yodachu a long time ago :? Just because you dislike me doesn't mean you have to start jumping in threads and try to start something with me every single time you see me post. That's rather annoying and immature.[/quote:b748159782]

Actually the comment was directed towards me, so I am fully involved in this argument. Which would mean, you still have no idea what you are talking about.[/quote:b748159782]yeah, I was laughing at the joke, but I wasn't the one that made the post, if you feel insulted by it why didn't you say someting to titletown? Or did you see that you have frogstomp's support and decided by jumping it you would have a good chance to "own" a person you don't like? If you are going to hold a grudge against somebody for a few posts made, then I really feel sorry for you.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-04-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback54milkman
Quote:
Quote:
yes, the Jets will be there.
Kellen Clemons will take them there.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
yeah, I was laughing at the joke, but I wasn't the one that made the post, if you feel insulted by it why didn't you say someting to titletown? Or did you see that you have frogstomp's support and decided by jumping it you would have a good chance to "own" a person you don't like? If you are going to hold a grudge against somebody for a few posts made, then I really feel sorry for you.
Why the hell are you dragging me back into this? And why do you keep trying to be cool by saying "own"? Come up with a new insult/argument, or just stop talking.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
yeah, I was laughing at the joke, but I wasn't the one that made the post, if you feel insulted by it why didn't you say someting to titletown? Or did you see that you have frogstomp's support and decided by jumping it you would have a good chance to "own" a person you don't like? If you are going to hold a grudge against somebody for a few posts made, then I really feel sorry for you.
Why the hell are you dragging me back into this? And why do you keep trying to be cool by saying "own"? Come up with a new insult/argument, or just stop talking.
I am not dragging you back into this, that post was directed toward bucknaked, and I didn't really make any negative comments about you in my post. I am not trying to be cool by saying own, but that is in fact what some posters try to do on this site, if you are annoyed at me saying own, by own I mean trying to make other posters' intelligence seem subordinate to one self's. As for the argument, I am trying to find out why posters would hold a grudge against others just because of a few posts on a message board, while having very limited or no knowledge whatsoever about their lives.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal