Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bears 30
Colts 20

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Indy's coverage teams play like they did today, Devin Hester will be dancing.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777
The Colts return coverage better improve quickly else Hester will burn them badly.
That still remains IMO the most underrated part of each game. Every weekend games are won and lost in the KR/PR game, the punting game, and the kicking game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think getting Sanders and Harper along with Addai and others healthy during a 2 week preparation, they should come out victorious.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Bighead734
Veteran

Bighead734 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think this will be a great matchup, but I still believe the Bears running game will be successful and the defense will come up with a couple of takeaways.

Bears - 23
Colts - 21

The One Man Fastbreak and Illini Legend Dee Brown
Bighead734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985
I think getting Sanders and Harper along with Addai and others healthy during a 2 week preparation, they should come out victorious.
But guys on the Bears that are banged up won't get healthy? Aside from Mike Brown and Tommie Harris this is the exact same team that start all 18 games. Health isn't an issue any more, since both teams get a chance to get healthy.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink

Im going to say Colts, 27-21
Difference Makers: Bob Sanders and Cato June.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
I cannot believe hat i'm going to be forced to root for Manning and the damn Colts.
You could always root for your beloved Bears TT.

It's ok though, you won't hurt my feelings if you root for the Colts.
It will hurt mine, because i hate the colts . But I abhor, loath, and disfavor everything about the vile bears.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
I cannot believe hat i'm going to be forced to root for Manning and the damn Colts.
You could always root for your beloved Bears TT.

It's ok though, you won't hurt my feelings if you root for the Colts.
It will hurt mine, because i hate the colts . But I abhor, loath, and disfavor everything about the vile bears.
If you didn't root for the Colts, I think I'd have to ***** slap your ass. There is no way in hell I'd ever root for the Packers to win in the regular season (well unless it helps us out) let alone the playoffs.

It's part of the rivalry man. And it's what makes it so great.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

glad to see that if the running game works Lovie isn't going to go with Rex. If that works against the Colts, Bears will win.
On the other hand if (and I do mean: IF) Rex has a good game... who knows experience and all.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:33 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
The Bears clearly have no chance.

This is the most lopsided championship game I've seen since the Tigers and Cardinals played in the World Series.

By the way, if the voting for the Colts gets over 75%, it's almost a given the Bears will then win. I pray that not a single person from ESPN picks us to win again.
You know the game too well.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:24 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts 20
Chicago 10

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:29 AM    (permalink
IBleedNavyandOrange
Rookie

IBleedNavyandOrange hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Head says Colts, heart says Bears.

Like 51 has said, I want everyone in the media talking crap and not giving the Bears any credit. That was a fired-up team that spanked the Saints yesterday. Give them some more motivation. Please.

Bears 24
Colts 21
Old 01-22-2007, 07:38 AM    (permalink

Close game but ill say the bears. Devin Hester should have a good game as well as Thomas Jones. Dont count out Manning thou. He came this far and he will play his heart out.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:38 AM    (permalink

Close game but ill say the bears. Devin Hester should have a good game as well as Thomas Jones. Dont count out Manning thou. He came this far and he will play his heart out.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:45 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Early call: I like the Bears in this game. It should be good. Familiarity will make this game interesting.

Matchups - Bears Offense vs. Colts defense

Familiarity should help the Bears in this instance, and the Bears defense is, no disrespect intended, better. The COlts, though, have shown that they hve been able to shore up the run D in recent weeks, and that's a big concern for the Bears. I guess an x-factor is Desmond Clark, who I believe has been a quiet playoff MVP for the BEars with his work. I wouldn't expect anything too fancy from Ron Turner to start the game. The Bears OT's are beatable, so I'd look for the game to start in the hands of Thomas JOnes and Cedric Benson, with a lot of crossing stuff worked in between. Muhsin Muhammad will be critical, along with Desmond Clark, because while the Colts secondary isn't the best, they aren't going to let you beat them deep. Will we have patient Rex? Because if we do, we can move the ball against the Colts, and we can run at them to expose 2nd tier opportunties. I wonder if we will see THomas Jones utilized in the passing game more, as he can create good matchups against the Colts LB's. Can the Bears score enough? If it's patient Rex, the answer is yes, as the run game can get established against the Colts, I think, and if Rex looks to his RB's and TE's a bit more, that will open up the one or two home runs needed.

Colts offense versus Bears defense

The key isn't really pressue, to me, it's the interior play in the trenches. As noted below, if the Bears can hold their own, a lot of different things can happen to the Bears benefit, IMO. If the Colts interior can gain a footing, that will allow the run to be established behind Addai/Rhodoes, which will open things up in the middle for Clark, and eventually open things up for Harrison/Wayne. WHile the Bears D is good, I don't think even the most ardent Bears fan would think that we would dominate the COlts offense. But the ability to stuff the run and adjust Peyton's plans will lead to increased pressure, and it could be enough to give the Bears the win. If the Colts can establish the run, the Bears D could be in for a long day.

Special Teams - I'd call it for the Bears. Kicking game is balanced, albeit Vinatieri is clutch, but Gould's been good, and the weather should be fine. The difference maker is Hester.

Coaching - Lovie Smith by a slim margin. I really like Dungy, but Lovie's shown the ability to drive the players and the gameplanning of the Bears seems to be getting better. But it's close.

X-Factor/Key focus - The Bears DT's. Odd pick for a key focus/x-factor situation. But the Bears DT's have played well of late, and they could be the crucial factor in deciding the game. If they can hold their own inside, that will help stuff contain the Colts run games. They'v had their ups and downs all year, but it seems like it's on a upswing of now. If they can hold their own, Mark ANderson, Wale, and Alex Brown can exploit the tackles of the Colts, and if Peyton is pressured, as with all QB's, his effectiveness declines. Furthermore, such action would allows the Bears back 7 to play more coverage looks or come with different schemes.

Secondary X-Factor Bears: The safety play. Everything for the Bears revolves around the defense, and while I think the DT's will be critical, the safety play is the next aspect. Chris Harris and Danieal Manning don't have to make game changing plays ... but they just can't give up game-changing plays. Keep things in front, make the tackles in front of you. If not, then the Bears could find itself in trouble.

Side comment - I think it's unfortunate Ron Rivera isn't going to get a HC job this offseason (at least, right now, it seems that way). But, this game could be his steppingstone. If he can contain the Colts offense, he'll get a good look next year based on this game alone. As noted, the DT factor is what I think is critical. If the Bears DT's are playing well, I'd like to see him drop into coverages more, perhaps using a 3-deep look and allowing versatility in the 2nd tier to matchup with the stuff across the middle the Colts use, namely, Dallas Clark. If the DT's are struggling, and subsequently, the Bears aren't getting pressure and getting exploited, I'd like to see us go to a quarters look and force Peyton to take his time downfield, and freeing up the front 7 to be more aggressive in it's base looks.

I'll think up Colts X-factors at some point.

Predicted Score: I like Peyton, and if the Bears lose, I'll be happy for Peyton. One would think that a high scoring affair favors the Colts, but I like the matchups for the Bears, and I'll take the Bears in a fairly high scoring affair, at 30-27, with Robbie Gould establishing some Vinatieri like magic. I thin familiarity means that this will either be high scoring ... or low scoring, and while the defenses are excellent, I like the chances of this being high scoring, as the Colts will score.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:06 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this hurts, but I have to cheer hard for the Bears. I'd rather see a hated division rival win than see that useless tool, Peyton Manning ever win a superbowl.

Go Bears. :?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
bmoreravens5289
Rookie

bmoreravens5289 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

BEARS will win the Superbowl 26-17!!!!

Sig by BuckNaked
Ravens
Baltimore Orioles
Maryland Terrapins
bmoreravens5289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
this hurts, but I have to cheer hard for the Bears. I'd rather see a hated division rival win than see that useless tool, Peyton Manning ever win a superbowl.

That makes my day.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu
Early call: I like the Bears in this game. It should be good. Familiarity will make this game interesting.

Matchups - Bears Offense vs. Colts defense

Familiarity should help the Bears in this instance, and the Bears defense is, no disrespect intended, better. The COlts, though, have shown that they hve been able to shore up the run D in recent weeks, and that's a big concern for the Bears. I guess an x-factor is Desmond Clark, who I believe has been a quiet playoff MVP for the BEars with his work. I wouldn't expect anything too fancy from Ron Turner to start the game. The Bears OT's are beatable, so I'd look for the game to start in the hands of Thomas JOnes and Cedric Benson, with a lot of crossing stuff worked in between. Muhsin Muhammad will be critical, along with Desmond Clark, because while the Colts secondary isn't the best, they aren't going to let you beat them deep. Will we have patient Rex? Because if we do, we can move the ball against the Colts, and we can run at them to expose 2nd tier opportunties. I wonder if we will see THomas Jones utilized in the passing game more, as he can create good matchups against the Colts LB's. Can the Bears score enough? If it's patient Rex, the answer is yes, as the run game can get established against the Colts, I think, and if Rex looks to his RB's and TE's a bit more, that will open up the one or two home runs needed.

Colts offense versus Bears defense

The key isn't really pressue, to me, it's the interior play in the trenches. As noted below, if the Bears can hold their own, a lot of different things can happen to the Bears benefit, IMO. If the Colts interior can gain a footing, that will allow the run to be established behind Addai/Rhodoes, which will open things up in the middle for Clark, and eventually open things up for Harrison/Wayne. WHile the Bears D is good, I don't think even the most ardent Bears fan would think that we would dominate the COlts offense. But the ability to stuff the run and adjust Peyton's plans will lead to increased pressure, and it could be enough to give the Bears the win. If the Colts can establish the run, the Bears D could be in for a long day.

Special Teams - I'd call it for the Bears. Kicking game is balanced, albeit Vinatieri is clutch, but Gould's been good, and the weather should be fine. The difference maker is Hester.

Coaching - Lovie Smith by a slim margin. I really like Dungy, but Lovie's shown the ability to drive the players and the gameplanning of the Bears seems to be getting better. But it's close.

X-Factor/Key focus - The Bears DT's. Odd pick for a key focus/x-factor situation. But the Bears DT's have played well of late, and they could be the crucial factor in deciding the game. If they can hold their own inside, that will help stuff contain the Colts run games. They'v had their ups and downs all year, but it seems like it's on a upswing of now. If they can hold their own, Mark ANderson, Wale, and Alex Brown can exploit the tackles of the Colts, and if Peyton is pressured, as with all QB's, his effectiveness declines. Furthermore, such action would allows the Bears back 7 to play more coverage looks or come with different schemes.

Secondary X-Factor Bears: The safety play. Everything for the Bears revolves around the defense, and while I think the DT's will be critical, the safety play is the next aspect. Chris Harris and Danieal Manning don't have to make game changing plays ... but they just can't give up game-changing plays. Keep things in front, make the tackles in front of you. If not, then the Bears could find itself in trouble.

Side comment - I think it's unfortunate Ron Rivera isn't going to get a HC job this offseason (at least, right now, it seems that way). But, this game could be his steppingstone. If he can contain the Colts offense, he'll get a good look next year based on this game alone. As noted, the DT factor is what I think is critical. If the Bears DT's are playing well, I'd like to see him drop into coverages more, perhaps using a 3-deep look and allowing versatility in the 2nd tier to matchup with the stuff across the middle the Colts use, namely, Dallas Clark. If the DT's are struggling, and subsequently, the Bears aren't getting pressure and getting exploited, I'd like to see us go to a quarters look and force Peyton to take his time downfield, and freeing up the front 7 to be more aggressive in it's base looks.

I'll think up Colts X-factors at some point.

Predicted Score: I like Peyton, and if the Bears lose, I'll be happy for Peyton. One would think that a high scoring affair favors the Colts, but I like the matchups for the Bears, and I'll take the Bears in a fairly high scoring affair, at 30-27, with Robbie Gould establishing some Vinatieri like magic. I thin familiarity means that this will either be high scoring ... or low scoring, and while the defenses are excellent, I like the chances of this being high scoring, as the Colts will score.
The one game I think the Bears will lose you pick them to win. We can't agree on anything.

Also, I think we lose the game from our safety play. Daniel Manning once again had a mediocre game yesterday and while Harris played better than I expected him to, both of them are very beatable. Manning can launch the ball 40 yards with a flick of his wrist, I fear the deep ball will be our downfall.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe

That makes my day.
kinda wierd...i've been a football fan since 1988 and this is the first time i'll ever see a division rival play in the super bowl. you'd think...every year ya got a 1 in 3 chance (or 1 in 4 chance after the realignment) of seeing somebody from your division play in the superbowl...but, in 19 years its never happened other than the packer's 2 appearances.

anyway, congrats on the win...again..i need to go back to figuring out what i did to deserve this karmic ass raping of having to cheer for the bears in the superbowl and have this crap in my sig.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for the Bears immediately after the game, but that was out of in-the-moment-"poop-the-Colts-are-going-to-the-Super-Bowl" sentiment. I'll think about it and make a more informed choice.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.

best of luck to the 2 coachs and their teams

i am not a fan of both but still

Levi and Tony

make us proud and prove the nay sayers wrong about minority coaches
Old 01-22-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want the Colts to win, but I think the Bears will.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

But how is this possible? I thought we were the "most flawed 13-3 team in recent memory."

Both my head and my heart says Bears.

Quote: