Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 09-21-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Join the crowd...
Well I can't because I'll be at the game :D

Also Jennings and Jones are expected to play.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jones, a rookie who started in Jennings' absence, was back on the field Friday after dropping out of the early portion of practice Thursday with an apparent pulled hamstring. Jones claimed Friday that he didn't get hurt.

Instead, Jones said McCarthy became protective after he said he felt some tightness in his hamstring during the team's jog-through.

"It was Coach just being scared and nervous. It wasn't nothing about my hammy," Jones said. "That's why I told Coach I'm never telling him anything again. I was out there in warmups, and I said, `Coach, it's a little cold out here, I'm going to go over here and stretch, my hammy is a little tight.' The next thing I know, all the trainers are running up on me, and Coach is like, `Get him out. Get Jones out of practice.' I'm like, I'm 100 percent, I just need to stretch.' It was crazy."

lol
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

The guys on NFL Playbook think the packers r gonna beat the chargers (Sterling thinks favre throwin the best hes thrown in years)
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8028edaf
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
The guys on NFL Playbook think the packers r gonna beat the chargers (Sterling thinks favre throwin the best hes thrown in years)
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8028edaf
Well that helped lift my hopes for the game. This will definately be an excellent test for the pack.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:16 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Favre Stats Vs Chargers

40 Att's || 25 Com's || 3 Td's || 2 Int's || 325 Yd's || 3 Sck's

Jackson Stats Vs Chargers

20 Att's || 70 Yd's || 0 Td's || 4 Rec's || 60 Yd's || 1 Td's
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:20 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Rivers Stats Vs Chargers

25 Att's || 15 Com's || 1 Td's || 2 Int's || 160 Yd's || 5 Sck's

Tomlinson Stats Vs Chargers

30 Att's || 110 Yd's || 1 Td's || 8 Rec's || 40 Yd's || 0 Td's
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:16 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Well I can't because I'll be at the game :D

You lucky SOB. Ive only been able to watch one game so far live this year, and I will miss this weeks because they are playing the freaking Giants game instead at this Irish pub.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I agree that that Favre is throwing as good as he has since Javon Walker had that great year.

Not only is the decision making better, he's been really accurate. He's putting the ball right on the numbers.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's how I think we matchup

QB- GB
RB- SD
WR/TE- GB
OL- SD

DL- SD
LB- Tie
DB- GB

Its hard to compare a 34 to a 43 defense

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's hope the Heineken drought keg and Brandon Jackson can have a somewhat solid showing today. I look for Favre to carve up SD's secondary. Favre is our only hope today I would have to think. it's going to suck if the TEs are going to be used to block Favre from the blitz all game long.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Al Harris looks pissed after getting beat by Jackson. Had that been a smaller back and not Neal he wouldve knocked him out.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...I liked this Packers team as a wild card, but I'm legit amazed by what they are doing against San Diego. I don't know how much of it is San Diego still licking their wounds from last week..but this is impressive.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Wow...I liked this Packers team as a wild card, but I'm legit amazed by what they are doing against San Diego. I don't know how much of it is San Diego still licking their wounds from last week..but this is impressive.
Im sure theyre not 100% but we arent either. Im very excited, but i hope we dont get ahead of ourselves

Old 09-23-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hellz yea, Brett's on fire today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I seem to remember a certain Bears fan saying that we have no change against San Diego, who could that be?
Old 09-23-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing we need to change on defense is shutting Gates down. If we do that, we win the game. I'd say 60+% of Rivers passes have gone to Gates, and if we can shut him down, our corners can take care of their wideouts. Granted, we still have to contain Tomlinson.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
I seem to remember a certain Bears fan saying that we have no change against San Diego, who could that be?
Why do you think I made that post tard face? I'm still unsure that they can win the game if they can't establish a running game, but as long as they contain LT they've got a good chance.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
The only thing we need to change on defense is shutting Gates down. If we do that, we win the game. I'd say 60+% of Rivers passes have gone to Gates, and if we can shut him down, our corners can take care of their wideouts. Granted, we still have to contain Tomlinson.
It's hard to contain both, as your safties have to focus on one. If you take the safety on Gates that leaves the shadow defender on LT and he breaks one or two. Your front seven alone isn't good enough to stop LT. Nobody is.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Why do you think I made that post tard face? I'm still unsure that they can win the game if they can't establish a running game, but as long as they contain LT they've got a good chance.
I'm sorry, it's hard to see facial expressions through a message board.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're driving again....

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
2) Packers- Solid CB duo. Rising defense. Favre is still holding them back, and the running-game hinges on an unproven and unspectacular rookie from Nebraska. They'll win some games, but that's only because this division is just brutal. 7-9ish.
I wish this dude would come back

Old 09-23-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you guys are playing SD like they should be played. Which is the opposite of how we played them

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Atari Bigby with 9 tackles makes me wonder why he didn't play more last season.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

420 for Favre to give us the lead!

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who needs a running game when you've got Favre!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote