Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 09-24-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Hawk wasn't on Shockey at all last week. He had Gates for only a couple of plays this week and I think Gates caught just one, maybe none, while he was covering him.
I disagree, he tackled them each at least 2 times just off the top of my head after having a catch completed on him. They weren't big plays by any means, and that's a great thing about him being a great tackler, no yards after the catch, and granted these are some of the very best Tight End's. Gates will probably set a record for receiving by a Tight End, he's on pace for 1,500 freakin yards right now. (I was mad when they put the 5'10" Jarrett Bush on Antonio Gates, yeah that was a big mistake) After watching a few highlights I saw it was Hawk that blew up one of their first screen passes with Woodson. The first time I didn't see him cause he took out the o linemen and reached from underneath him with Woodson to bring down LT. A very underrated play by those two, I didn't know it til second look and the announcers acted as if it was routine.

Last edited by Nitschke-Hawk : 09-24-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote