Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-17-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Game 2 Thoughts

-The WR core really stepped up, Webb, Bowe, and Parker have all impressed me
-Damon Huard blows; every time he gets pressure he curls into a little ball and takes the sack, and he rarely looks down field, he just dumps the ball off
-Brodie Croyle needs to start, he gives us a better chance to win, and it seems like the team has just given up on Damon
-The defense continues to make strides and will be a lot better when Jared Allen comes back
-The O-Line isn't that bad, but we still need a tackle or two
-Rayner showed a nice leg
-Solari needs to open up the playbook
-I was pleasantly surprised by the performance, although I wasn't expecting much

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da Bears gave Brodie Croyle the middle of the field to keep the clock running I'm not buying he is ready. I don't blame Huard for either loss all 3 int's have been off tipped balls the play calling is what needs to change not the QB. We have to mix it up throwing on 3 and 1 and running on 3 and 13 is a freaking joke.

Last edited by Splat : 09-17-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Da Bears gave Brodie Croyle the middle of the field to keep the clocking running I'm not buying he is ready.
umm, the one good play Brodie made was a great pass when Webb beat Tillman one-on-one. The other plays were just dumb passes. But there is no question that he gives us a better chance to win than Damon

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 09-17-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Da Bears gave Brodie Croyle the middle of the field to keep the clock running I'm not buying he is ready. I don't blame Huard for either loss all 3 int's have been off tipped balls the play calling is what needs to change not the QB. We have to mix it up throwing on 3 and 1 and running on 3 and 13 is a freaking joke.
Damon has been horrible, and even though the INT's were off tipped balls that doesn't mean that he isn't making bad decisions. Also, his throws have also been off target. Lastly, the team just seems like they have lost their confindence in them. Besides, Brodie can't perform any worse than we have been performing. I initially thought that Solari was to blame, but after I thought about it, it's very difficult to judge what plays he is calling when Damon constanly dumps the ball off.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 09-17-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Croyle looked like a undrafted rookie in pre season and after four passes you think he gives us a better shot to win?
Old 09-17-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Croyle looked like a undrafted rookie in pre season and after four passes you think he gives us a better shot to win?
Yes, and he looked a lot better than Huard in the preseason.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 09-17-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In that one drive vs Chicago Brodie moved us down the field better then Huard has done so far.Face it we're not going anywhere so start Croyle and let him take his lumps and see if he can become something
Old 09-18-2007, 06:43 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Herm was making a mistake starting Huard in front of Brodie. The defense is good enough to carry the team, but the offense is absolutely horrendous and the greatest culprit has been Huard's ineptitude. Let's face it, before last year, he had been given opportunities to start and had failed each time. Yes, 11-1 TDs-Ints is a great ratio, but it was inconsistent with his history.

It's time for Brodie to come in and see what he has. Herm admits he is the future, but from what I've seen that isn't even set in stone. Brodie needs to prove he can play, he needs to show flashes of what he can do, or he needs to be allowed to fail so the Chiefs can move on. There is a very good chance the Chiefs will be in a position to draft a Brohm or a Woodson in April, they need to find out if it will be necessary. Start Brodie!
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Yes, and he looked a lot better than Huard in the preseason.
Did you watch pre season?