Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-31-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
:o NOOOOO!

Scott is playing Forge, so I quit, but we shall play again.
wats his tag
Old 11-01-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Jbond MY XBOX IS DEAD!
Welcome to the club. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
Seconded.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol. I just need to convince Scott to get with the IRC team of S4L, Scotty D and DG sometimes to dominate!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG probably cheats just like he does in madden... damn cheatginger.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Lol. I just need to convince Scott to get with the IRC team of S4L, Scotty D and DG sometimes to dominate!
How the hell are you going to go without the good ol Canadian in that group. I dont care about this IRC group, your telling me I cant bang with you guys. You've seen me go at this JBond....you know what the deal is!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any tips for this game because I suck.

I swear I'll shoot a guy ten times online but I NEVER win those one-on-one shootouts...

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post

I swear I'll shoot a guy ten times online but I NEVER win those one-on-one shootouts...
Throw lots of nades!

Crouch so nobody can see you on the radar.

Get to know the maps and weapon locations.

Talk to your team. Stick together.

Aim for the head with the BR.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with the BR its body body body head
Old 11-02-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
with the BR its body body body head
What is the "BR" again?

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:22 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What is the "BR" again?

battle rifle

also, the beat down works real good online.. so i like to rush someone while shooting them then just beat down when you're close enough.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Throw lots of nades!

Crouch so nobody can see you on the radar.

Get to know the maps and weapon locations.

Talk to your team. Stick together.

Aim for the head with the BR.
What button is crouch?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

HAHA... sounds like me everytime...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Its been a couple of weeks since I've played (October 11th was the day my 360 died) so I assume everyone on the whole has gotten better and probably already know this stuff or knows its wrong. I miss my X-Box 360. :(

Its been my experience that in open terrain, the needler might as well be a power weapon. Oddly enough, I find with the needler that it is just as easy to kill someone with an overshield as it is with no shield. Is that just my imagination or has anyone else noticed this?

Having a problem with one on one shootouts? If your problem is shooting a guy ten times on-line and they just don't die? Try the rocket launcher. If you hit someone with it ten times, I garuntee they'll be dead. Probably ten times over. :)

And yes, throw lots of nades. Frags in very open terrain, spikers in claustrophobialand (bunkers, under snowbound, etc).

When the game first came out, I was able to compare weapons with the help of someone else. I found that a single spiker is stronger than the assault rifle from close range.

When they say invisibility, they aren't kidding. I don't know if this is different on HDTV, but holy ****, they really amped up the invisibility from Halo 2. I recorded a game where I won a slayer game with a final sniper shot to someone's head. I recorded the game and looked through his P.O.V. I paused the recording, went into free roam and started moving closer to myself. I couldn't see myself while cloaked until I was about 3 feet away from myself. 9 times out of 10, when I'm invisible, I could walk right up to people point blank and wouldn't even get shot at.

Don't misunderestimate the mauler. 1 close range hit + quick melee = Dead opponent + corpse flying through the air.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What button is crouch?
Click the left control stick.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Cunit2k7

what is your guys gamertags i will play you sometime online.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

crites09 = me

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe its because of my crap connection but I never go for the beat down anymore. It seems people have become so reliant on it that if you don't let them get close enough they don't know how to finish the kill. A lot of the time I just keep plugging away with the AR or BR and reload if I have to, but I can usually get the kill by the end of 1 AR clip.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Maybe its because of my crap connection but I never go for the beat down anymore. It seems people have become so reliant on it that if you don't let them get close enough they don't know how to finish the kill. A lot of the time I just keep plugging away with the AR or BR and reload if I have to, but I can usually get the kill by the end of 1 AR clip.
In a 1 on 1 confrontation, I often find if both I and an opponent run out of ammo before one of us is dead, I usually win. This is because instead of reloading my weapon, I simply switch to the other weapon I had, kill my opponent and then reload both.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
crites09 = me
When are we gonna play critesy?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-03-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know all of you have been on the edge of your seats, so I will inform you my Xbox has returned! I'll see if I can get live working tommorow or tonight if I can so I may properly own you all.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I know all of you have been on the edge of your seats, so I will inform you my Xbox has returned! I'll see if I can get live working tommorow or tonight if I can so I may properly own you all.
We shall play. Add me as a friend.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-03-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We shall play. Add me as a friend.
I don't have it up yet. I'll have to find the thing to put on the back of the Xbox that allows you to play on live (or worst case I need to hook it up straight to the router). I'll probably get to that in like an hour after I eat dinner.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:38 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Its been my experience that in open terrain, the needler might as well be a power weapon. Oddly enough, I find with the needler that it is just as easy to kill someone with an overshield as it is with no shield. Is that just my imagination or has anyone else noticed this?
Overshield is basically useless now. It is sooo much weaker than Halo 1 and 2. It used to be that Overshield and Invisibility were comparable power-ups, but definitely not now. Overshield isn't even taken half the time. The only time I go for if it just happens to be on the way to where I'm going. Invisibility respawns create a mini-war to get to it sometimes.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

FINALLY, I FINALLY GOT MY 360 BACK!!!!!!!!

And I got a lesson on how important it is to have a good team. I have a screenshot of three people in a BTB game standing in the elephant who aren't even playing. Stuff like this is a big reason why I've played probably less than 50 ranked team games.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Scarface
Rookie

Scarface smells like sex panther.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunit2k7 View Post
what is your guys gamertags i will play you sometime online.
mine is Shuttlesworth15 come fight me noobs
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote