Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

just got the game!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm off to buy a Core (my first 360 broke) and Halo 3. Hopefully both will be in stock at either Wal-Mart or GameStop.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
Anyone who has the game is it better than Gears? I'm at work until 4, oh god
O hell yes.

BTW the gravity hammer is serious.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loooooove the gravity hammer. All the brute weapons are pretty sweet.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the multiplayer maps were a let down, only eleven, and none are really amazing, valholla is the best.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate my life I hate my life I hate my life
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I hate my life I hate my life I hate my life
why is that?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
why is that?
4 words: Red Ring of Death
Old 09-25-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just owned my friend on system link, he came up the lift and i nailed him inbetween the eyes with the gravity hammer, like whack-a-mole

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That just happened to my friend also, earlier today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lucky for you that M$ extended the warranties on the 360's because of all the Red Rings...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
Lucky for you that M$ extended the warranties on the 360's because of all the Red Rings...
Still sucks, though. I shipped mine out three weeks ago...still waiting. sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
How does Halo get all of this hype? It is an average FPS with an above average storyline. Whoopdee *******-doo
Yeah you know what you are right it is an average game because ofcourse all average games score 9.5 on IGN and Gamespot, all average games have a television show dedicated for there release, all average games force retail stores to open their doors the night of the release because people want it so much, average games have a cult following that's never been seen in video games before. Don't be so ignorant next time when you come in and post in a thread that is filled with mostly Halo lovers. You may not like the game, and I have absolutely no problem with that but the reality is this game is loved by the vast majority of gamers and it will most likely be the highest selling game of the next-gen era for the forseeable future.

Other people have stated they don't like the game in this thread and i've had absolutely no problem with what they said because they didn't come off like ignorant pricks when they said it. Some of them actually gave a reasonable explanations on why they don't like it.

Ohh that response of get a girlfriend was real cute. Shutup you ugly *****, if I remember correctly you are the same person who wore a picture of a convicted serial killer as an avatar when we still had them. That's ****** low.

stephenson86

Last edited by JF4 : 09-25-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game is ******* sweet!!!!! I'm hooked and i'm going to barricade myself in my basement to play it.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to my local Gamestop at 12:45am, waited in line for only 20 minutes and got my copy. VERY HAPPY. So far the game is legit. Played the first 2 levels of online co-op and was very impressed. No lag, no voice drops, and the game looked really, really polished. I have no complaints so far. Looking forward to trying out Forge tonight.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
me too! :( :( :(
Old 09-25-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sooo happy that happened with madden and not halo. Someone would have died if that happened today.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Yeah you know what you are right it is an average game because ofcourse all average games score 9.5 on IGN and Gamespot, all average games have a television show dedicated for there release, all average games force retail stores to open their doors the night of the release because people want it so much, average games have a cult following that's never been seen in video games before. Don't be so ignorant next time when you come in and post in a thread that is filled with mostly Halo lovers. You may not like the game, and I have absolutely no problem with that but the reality is this game is loved by the vast majority of gamers and it will most likely be the highest selling game of the next-gen era for the forseeable future.

Other people have stated they don't like the game in this thread and i've had absolutely no problem with what they said because they didn't come off like ignorant pricks when they said it. Some of them actually gave a reasonable explanations on why they don't like it.

Ohh that response of get a girlfriend was real cute. Shutup you ugly *****, if I remember correctly you are the same person who wore a picture of a convicted serial killer as an avatar when we still had them. That's ****** low.
Robert "Willie" Pickton is a legend!! And how must I state why I do not like it? It never appealed to me, it still doesn't. I was hoping for a statement as to why people are so fond of it, but all I got was this lousy hissy fit.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
Still have to wait a long time.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://assets.xbox.com/en-us/games/h...Two_Giants.swf

Osi approves of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im getting it next week it sold out :(

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Robert "Willie" Pickton is a legend!! And how must I state why I do not like it? It never appealed to me, it still doesn't. I was hoping for a statement as to why people are so fond of it, but all I got was this lousy hissy fit.
Pickton is the lowest form of human being.

If you really wanted to know what people thought of it maybe you should've tried reading the entire thread because numerous people including myself explained why we liked it so much.

stephenson86
Old 09-25-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
im getting it next week it sold out :(
Really? Have you checked everywhere around your area? There's like 5 million copies in America.

stephenson86
Old 09-25-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was tearing it up today online...

My second online game I went 18-0, but I will admit i played a few terrible games at the beginning, once I started doing team slayer only I was playing amazing.

ALSO, I hate the sniper now.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Pickton is the lowest form of human being.

If you really wanted to know what people thought of it maybe you should've tried reading the entire thread because numerous people including myself explained why we liked it so much.
I like it because it's a lot more reliant on the player to win the game instead of relying on teammates. I also like it because it tends to have a lot better controls than other FPS and of course it actually has a plot.

Besides that it's hard to explain why I like Halo, but I couldn't stop playing Halo 2 when it came out, so they're obviously doing something right.