Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-19-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manningham, Malcolm Kelly, and Desean Jackson are pretty good.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:05 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D.J. Hall is very underrated. Good football player all in all, though he'll probably just clock in the 4.5 range.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:50 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been on the James Hardy's little bandwagon for awhile now and im sticking to that. I think if he runs in the 4.4's he could shoot up draft boards. Though he is probably only a 4.5.
Percy and Darrius Heyward-Bay have tons of potential and I cant wait to see them go pro.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:09 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harry Douglas is absolute dynamite.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Robiskie of Ohio State has been tearing it up this year. He has good size and speed, and his dad is the WR coach for the Dolphins. He has been in the shadows of some great players, and finally has gotten the opportunity to shine this season.

2007 stats:
20 rec
431 yds
21.6 ypc
5 TD
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Limas Sweed :) No but really though he will make a good NFL wr...

but i love desean jackson, malcolm kelly, and percy harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

after yesterday's performance, I think Percy Harvin is top three in the nation at the WR spot...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
after yesterday's performance, I think Percy Harvin is top three in the nation at the WR spot...
so if Earl Bennett is #1, and Harvin is #3, whos #2 then?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
so if Earl Bennett is #1, and Harvin is #3, whos #2 then?
what could make the case that Harvin is number 2....
Old 09-23-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really really like Keenan Burton of Kentucky.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Or not. Either way. Harvin isn't a WR as much as he is a do everything type guy. Kind of like how people say Reggie Bush isn't an RB, he's not a WR, he's a hybrid. Harvin doesn't nearly have the receiving impact a top 3 wideout should have. From a receiver standpoint, there's a bunch of guys in the SEC alone I'd take ahead of Percy. Bennett, Doucet, Monk, Burton, etc...Harvin is a great playmaker, but not a great WR yet. Think Ted Ginn
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malcolm Kelly is just plain awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Ive been on the James Hardy's little bandwagon for awhile now and im sticking to that. I think if he runs in the 4.4's he could shoot up draft boards. Though he is probably only a 4.5.
Percy and Darrius Heyward-Bay have tons of potential and I cant wait to see them go pro.
You should make yourself comfortable, cause he is the real deal. Didn't have a great game last week though. When watching him, you have to realize that he plays with no run game and usually an offense that other than the QB Lewis is outclassed in talent across the board.

He puts up great numbers as it is, but they would be amazing on a power house team.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
You should make yourself comfortable, cause he is the real deal. Didn't have a great game last week though. When watching him, you have to realize that he plays with no run game and usually an offense that other than the QB Lewis is outclassed in talent across the board.

He puts up great numbers as it is, but they would be amazing on a power house team.
sounds like Earl Bennetts case, cept people seem to think the SEC is harder than the Big 10
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robiskie is beastly.
DJ Hall will be picked 4th-10th WR spot in the draft but will be one of the best.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said it last year, and I'll say it again. I still think as an all around receiver. Arrington is or potentially can be better than Manningham IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I said it last year, and I'll say it again. I still think as an all around receiver. Arrington is or potentially can be better than Manningham IMO.
Better on short and intermediate routes, great athleticism, better hands, CLUTCH on third down. But not even the same stratosphere of deep threat that Rio is. Really depends on what you want.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Better on short and intermediate routes, great athleticism, better hands, CLUTCH on third down. But not even the same stratosphere of deep threat that Rio is. Really depends on what you want.
That's why I said all around receiver. I think Arrington has better hands, is a better route runner, has better size, is a better and more willing blocker(IMO), and better after the catch(again IMO). Manningham is faster(although I think his speed is actually a bit overestimated by some. I don't think he'll time quite as fast as some people) and better at adjusting to the deep ball. Of course, I certainly don't pretend I'm some kind of great talent evaluator or anything, but I think Arrington all around is a better and more polished receiver, but Manningham will be drafted far higher IMO.

Quote:

Old 09-24-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

I will say this though, Manningham has one of the best double moves I've ever seen.

Quote:

Old 09-24-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I will say this though, Manningham has one of the best double moves I've ever seen.
Haha I think Ambrose Wooden is still looking for his jock.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't be surprised if Arrington is faster than Manningham. He has some serious wheels.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EB AKA Earl Bennett = Best complete WR in college right now.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:45 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
sounds like Earl Bennetts case, cept people seem to think the SEC is harder than the Big 10
you would disagree?