Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 09-19-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFC North Week 3

Division Standings

Detroit Lions 2-0
Green Bay Packers 2-0
Minnesota Vikings 1-1
Chicago Bears 1-1

*Detroit is in front of the Packers due to a divisional win, and the Vikings are in front of the Bears due to points scored.

Week 3 match ups

Detroit (+6.5) at Philadelphia

San Diego at Green Bay (+4.5)

Minnesota (-2.5) at Kansas City

Dallas at Chicago (-3)

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As big as this week is for the Lions, it's bigger for the Pack. Chargers?

The big one for the Lions is week 4. We shall see...
Old 09-19-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I honestly think it might be a bigger week for the Lions due to the fact that the Packers really have small odds of beating the Chargers while if the Lions were to beat the Eagles who have potential to be good this year they would most likely move into top alone and it would be a huge confidence booster. If these past two weeks haven't been enough of a confidence booster.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Well, I honestly think it might be a bigger week for the Lions due to the fact that the Packers really have small odds of beating the Chargers while if the Lions were to beat the Eagles who have potential to be good this year they would most likely move into top alone and it would be a huge confidence booster. If these past two weeks haven't been enough of a confidence booster.
True, but a win over the Bears early in the season would be incredible.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
True, but a win over the Bears early in the season would be incredible.
but won't happen. we. unlike the last three teams you faced have something called a defense. something that detroit hasn't seen in a while.

i'm calling it right now. bears 62 - lions 12. (but more importantly, TOP will be 45 bears, 15 lions...)

it's not that unlikely... i mean. rexy's done it before to the lions.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
but won't happen. we. unlike the last three teams you faced have something called a defense. something that detroit hasn't seen in a while.

i'm calling it right now. bears 62 - lions 12. (but more importantly, TOP will be 45 bears, 15 lions...)

Yes... and the Vikings were 10-0 against the Lions over their previous 10 games before Sunday.

I took your prediction down. We'll see what happens.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
TheMadLionsFan
Rookie

TheMadLionsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post

Minnesota doesn't have a defense?....lol....these bears fans have been talking out of their ass lately....
TheMadLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point I wont consider the Lions a contender at all. So far they have managed to barley beat the Raiders after going out to an early 17-0 lead. And they barley managed to beat the Vikings neither team is very good.

If they beat the Eagles and the Bears then ill consider them as a threat but right now I dont and I think that they will lose both of those games.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
TheMadLionsFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
At this point I wont consider the Lions a contender at all. So far they have managed to barley beat the Raiders after going out to an early 17-0 lead. And they barley managed to beat the Vikings neither team is very good.

If they beat the Eagles and the Bears then ill consider them as a threat but right now I dont and I think that they will lose both of those games.

If John Kitna wouldn't have gotten injured they would have won by two scores......and they controlled that entire game.....they only scored one offensive touchdown....and that touchdown wouldn't have never happened if Rod would have gotten the challenge flag out on time....and as far as them barely beating Oakland....since when is 15 points "barely"
Old 09-19-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadLionsFan View Post
If John Kitna wouldn't have gotten injured they would have won by two scores......and they controlled that entire game.....they only scored one offensive touchdown....and that touchdown wouldn't have never happened if Rod would have gotten the challenge flag out on time....and as far as them barely beating Oakland....since when is 15 points "barely"
Janikowski only missed 3 fg's

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
TheMadLionsFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Janikowski only missed 3 fg's
YOU FORGET ONE WAS BLOCKED AND ANOTHER WAS FROM 50+ YARDS.....AND WE ALL KNOW 50 PLUS YARDERS ARE AUTOMATIC :rollseyes
Old 09-19-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
YOU FORGET ONE WAS BLOCKED AND ANOTHER WAS FROM 50+ YARDS.....AND WE ALL KNOW 50 PLUS YARDERS ARE AUTOMATIC :rollseyes
with janikowski they very well maybe, he has a strong leg

Old 09-19-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
with janikowski they very well maybe, he has a strong leg
He said automatic... not likely. I don't think theres a kicker in the league that is "automatic" from 50+.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
He said automatic... not likely. I don't think theres a kicker in the league that is "automatic" from 50+.
Mason Crosby:)

Old 09-19-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Mason Crosby:)
I stand corrected... the wonder boy is the exception.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My prediction: Bears win, everyone else loses, I do a happy dance.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:22 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Minnesota doesn't have a defense?....lol....these bears fans have been talking out of their ass lately....
They can stop the run pretty well.
Seeing as the lions don't run. I don't think minnesota has a defense.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Come one now, Minny should beat KC. KC is terrible, oh wait, Minny has no QB...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good! That put me in a lol-lol situation. Either we win, so I lol @ Eagles. Either the bears lose and... well I demand the happy dance on Youtube, and then I will lol at that.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'd just like to congratulate the Packers... that's a great win.

As for the lions.... well, they killed us through the air, which is no surprise... We need a pass rush, scratch that, a defense.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-23-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless the Bears come out and dominate the Cowboys (and maybe even if they still do) you've got to recognize the Packers as the early favorites in the division. That said I think both teams make the playoffs either way.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Unless the Bears come out and dominate the Cowboys (and maybe even if they still do) you've got to recognize the Packers as the early favorites in the division. That said I think both teams make the playoffs either way.
So much for being the worst division

Old 09-23-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you lose to the Vikings, you're pathetic. That is all.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
And if you guys lose to the Chiefs... oops.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
hmmmm we beat the Vikings and we're still pathetic... I don't understand :(

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC