Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 09-23-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
My prediction: Bears win, everyone else loses, I do a happy dance.
Let's revise that to:

Packers win, everyone else loses, and I do a happy dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
And if you guys lose to the Chiefs... oops.
No, what you said did not make us sound any worse. What I said basically said it all. We are the worst team in the division. I don't know why I had any hope during the preseason.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told you the Lions were going to lose to the Eagles, alot of people starting jumping on their bandwagon after they barley beat 2 crappy teams.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was big, really big.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I told you the Lions were going to lose to the Eagles, alot of people starting jumping on their bandwagon after they barley beat 2 crappy teams.
You won a big game, just be happy. And give me 3 names of people who jumped on our bandwagon.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
You won a big game, just be happy. And give me 3 names of people who jumped on our bandwagon.
I was reading in the comment sections on the Detroit Free Press website and almost every fan predicted the Lions would win by at least double digits. It was stupidly absurd.

Tactica had this game marked down as a likely win and more or less said that he thought they would win 10 games. While that's not totally out of the realm of possibility, with that defense they are much more likely to win about 7 games, which is what I've been saying all along.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was reading in the comment sections on the Detroit Free Press website and almost every fan predicted the Lions would win by at least double digits. It was stupidly absurd.

Tactica had this game marked down as a likely win and more or less said that he thought they would win 10 games. While that's not totally out of the realm of possibility, with that defense they are much more likely to win about 7 games, which is what I've been saying all along.
not what I was saying, Fans are always on the bandwagen and Tactica's probably driving it.

Anyways, we sucked in this game, 10 games is way too much, we get 8 wins, I'm a happy camper, but 6-10 would be nice as well. Get a defensive stud in the draft and THEN we can start thinking about winning seasons.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-23-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

No way! You can say, after the game, how "stupidly absurd" incorrect predictions were... how knowledgeable of you! Ready? Here's mine: "I can't believe anyone thought the Chargers would win today! I mean, come on... they just didn't have a chance!" Do I look cool or what?

This game was a perfect match-up for the Lions... which is why it looked like a "likely win". An injured Eagles' secondary, a struggling McNabb and a Monday night division loss (not to mention a banged up Westbrook) played into our favor. Our defense played its worst game of the season and injuries to our starting LT and RG hurt tremendously (9 sacks). Kitna still threw for 400+ yards, but the rest of the team fell apart (besides Roy).

I never said that I thought the team would win 10 games... I said, and I quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion
If most of the team can stay healthy, 10 wins is definitely achievable.
Can I get a response with more facts and less ******** please?
Old 09-23-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boy this is going to be an ugly year.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want, Tactica, go to the gameday thread. I said on SATURDAY that those fans predicting a double-digit win over the Eagles were stupid and drinking the kool-aid. Does that include you? I dunno. I don't care who was hurt, the Lions suck. They still suck. You can talk about records however you want, and that's great you beat the Raiders and the Vikings, but the Lions suck. They are a 6-7 win team. They can't beat anyone good and they haven't beaten anyone good. You've been grossly overestimating them since you've gotten here, and I told you a few days ago that the wins you had chalked up as "easy wins" were only easy wins for good teams, which the Lions still are not.

As to the other point, I realize what you said, that's why I said "more or less", but the way you phrased it was just a convenient way to qualify a statement that you will only then fully get behind if you're proven right. Otherwise you can simply say, "I didn't say that".

I fully will accept the fact that if the Bears tank that I grossly misjudged their level of talent this year. My low # for the season was 9 wins. That's looking like a positive right now.

Old 09-24-2007, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
My prediction: Bears win, everyone else loses, I do a happy dance.
<buzzer> WRONG! Now do a sad dance!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-24-2007, 06:38 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Mason Crosby:)
QFT. I wish Denver drafted him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
<buzzer> WRONG! Now do a sad dance!
Done and done. :( I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of sad dances this year. Especially if half our defense is on IR by week 3.

Old 09-24-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
As to the other point, I realize what you said, that's why I said "more or less", but the way you phrased it was just a convenient way to qualify a statement that you will only then fully get behind if you're proven right. Otherwise you can simply say, "I didn't say that".

I fully will accept the fact that if the Bears tank that I grossly misjudged their level of talent this year. My low # for the season was 9 wins. That's looking like a positive right now.
Wait... if I didn't say that they'd win 10 games, why even say I said it? I know you put "more or less" before it, but don't take something I said and add "more or less" to it... state it as I stated it. I've learned not to say that the Lions will win ANYTHING, but that they simply could. The defense hadn't played that poorly all year and the injuries to our OLinemen hadn't happened yet... which is why the prediction(s) wasn't (weren't) that unreasonable.

No one ever knows how a team will perform... which is why we have predictions. Starting 2-0 is a good sign, and Philly is a good team (regardless of what they showed the first two weeks). We caught them at their weakest, and they destroyed us. If the Lions would've won that game, 10 wins wouldn't sound that unreasonable. They didn't... and, it does.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Boy this is going to be an ugly year.
But at least you got Adrian Peterson.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:02 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Done and done. :( I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of sad dances this year. Especially if half our defense is on IR by week 3.
who are lost so far?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC