Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-19-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Michigan vs. PSU Wager

This thread is for anyone who wants to take my wager. Do not discuss the game in here as that will probably provoke arguements and get this thread locked.

Here is the wager as stated in my own words :

I, Nittanylion2k7 hereby welcome all challengers to accept my wager on the outcome of the Michigan Vs. PSU 2007 game. The game will be played on Saturday, 9/22 at Ann Arbor Michigan.

Upon the victory of Penn State, the challenger(s) to my wager will cease to post on all NFLDC.com forums until the last game of the college football season is played. This last game is of course the National Championship game, to be held in January.

Upon the victory of Michigan, I will accept the penalty for the wager and cease to post on all NFLDC.com forums until the completion of the National Championship game in January.

Suspension for myself will be enforced by moderator Patroits-Lions.

If you do accept, please state in a post : "I hereby accept Nittanylion2k7's wager on the condition of Michigan's victory."

Post Script Notes :

-I don't care if your suspension is enforced if you lose the wager. You can come back here and post in shame. I will not request Pats-Lions to enforce the suspension of anyone who takes my wager. The shame of losing and then coming back is more satisfaction to me then you actually leaving.
-I don't want anyone to take the Penn State side. This is my own personal wager to all Michigan fans who believe they will win and have the confidence in their team.
-This offer stands until Midnight of Friday 9/21. I have to make a cut off point at sometime and I think Midnight before gameday is long enough for anyone to consider this and to see which QB is starting, etc.
-Neither team has to cover the spread to be considered the victor. As long as the team wins by at least 1 point, then that is considered the condition of victory in my wager.
-My wager stands regardless of whoever starts at QB for Michigan. I don't care if it's Chad Henne or Ryan Mallett.

Best of luck to those who accept, and enjoy the game to those of you who just want to see the outcome.
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll decide once i get Henne's injury report. If he's playing, I'm taking this wager.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
I'll decide once i get Henne's injury report. If he's playing, I'm taking this wager.
I don't know man, it's not looking good. That brace he was rocking was MASSIVE!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

IF no one accepts by Friday Midnight, I'm extending the offer till gametime. Henne or not, wager stands on my part.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I hereby accept all bets and all monetary issues due to the international global events of all the sporting athletics worldwide.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:46 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Penn state season ticket holder and would bet my life that Michigan wins this football game...but i'm not buying in to the wager

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

screw it if none of you michigan fans are man enough i'll do it. i'm a michigan hater but i think they've got it.

"I hereby accept Nittanylion2k7's wager on the condition of Michigan's victory."

Last edited by OhioState : 09-20-2007 at 04:33 PM.
OhioState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is stupid. Who cares if you're posting or not?

Anyway, this is a dangerous game for PSU seeing that the highest team ranked they've played as far as sagarin rankings go was Notre Dame at around 112. Of any top ranked teams, PSU has faced the worst competition so far.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is hardly worth betting over. Your absence would go unnoticed by nearly everyone on this site. I have been here forever, and I hardly ever see you post anymore.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
Goodbye everybody
See you in January.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState View Post
screw it if none of you michigan fans are man enough i'll do it. i'm a michigan hater but i think they've got it.

"I hereby accept Nittanylion2k7's wager on the condition of Michigan's victory."
The only man in this entire forum.

Oh is Xena still around? Didn't even notice.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

these bets are pointless...oooo u stop posting, wheres the excitement in that? how about you man up and say who you think will win whether or not its your team, and live with it afterwards...who gives a damn about not posting for the entire year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone really care about either teams enough to make the wager. One is overrated and the other one sucks. =D

And all manly bets involve a punch to the face.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Does anyone really care about either teams enough to make the wager. One is overrated and the other one sucks. =D

And all manly bets involve a punch to the face.
If you people don't care then don't post in this topic. Ironic how nobody cares yet everyone is here posting their 2 cents. Get the **** outta here then.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you people don't care then don't post in this topic. Ironic how nobody cares yet everyone is here posting their 2 cents. Get the **** outta here then.
I just like to see you PMS. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 09-21-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just like to see you PMS. =D
Don't troll please. If you don't have anything to contribute, don't post.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Here are my two cents...

I think that Penn State has a very good team this year, but was not prepared well enough for the game. Playing Florida International, Buffalo, and Notre Dame in the non-conference schedule is probably worse than playing against their second-team in a scrimmage. I see Michigan rolling after an impressive performance (yes, against Notre Dame) and having strong momentum. It will be a close game and depend on the maturity of Ryan Mallet, but even though I originally had Penn State to win this game, I currently believe it will be Michigan. I don't have enough faith in either team to wager a bet, but I also don't care enough about either team as well. I see very sloppy play by both teams, but if it is a push, I will give the nod to the team with momentum and that is Michigan.

My two cents brought to you by Turtlepower. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 09-21-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Here are my two cents...

I think that Penn State has a very good team this year, but was not prepared well enough for the game. Playing Florida International, Buffalo, and Notre Dame in the non-conference schedule is probably worse than playing against their second-team in a scrimmage. I see Michigan rolling after an impressive performance (yes, against Notre Dame) and having strong momentum. It will be a close game and depend on the maturity of Ryan Mallet, but even though I originally had Penn State to win this game, I currently believe it will be Michigan. I don't have enough faith in either team to wager a bet, but I also don't care enough about either team as well. I see very sloppy play by both teams, but if it is a push, I will give the nod to the team with momentum and that is Michigan.

My two cents brought to you by Turtlepower. =D
those are two cents id keep there buddy
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:53 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

snuff accepts your wager NittanyLion2k7.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:47 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha that quote coming from Nit is too much......:):):)
Old 09-21-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Haha that quote coming from Nit is too much......:):):)
The biggest troll of all.

P.S. who is Snuff? Please clearly state your username and in the form of you accepting my wager. No nicknames, and don't try to accept on someone else's behalf.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
The biggest troll of all.

P.S. who is Snuff? Please clearly state your username and in the form of you accepting my wager. No nicknames, and don't try to accept on someone else's behalf.
Oh yeah I'm a troll Big time. I'm not the one who goes around LOLZ PENN STATE IS SO AMAZING LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUSTIN KING I WANNA BLOW YOU HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY VALLEY IS SO SUPER DUPER Coming from a nobody like you, I think I'll live.

Lou Holtzshhhhhhhhh just gave PSU his patented pep talk. Others to receive his pep talk? Michigan vs. Oregon, and Nebraska vs. USC. Not a good sign.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState View Post

Whats the point of anyone of us betting now that one person has gone along with it?
Old 09-21-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

For each additional person that accepts, If I lose I will add an additional 2 months onto my suspension.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Oh yeah I'm a troll Big time. I'm not the one who goes around LOLZ PENN STATE IS SO AMAZING LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUSTIN KING I WANNA BLOW YOU HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY VALLEY IS SO SUPER DUPER Coming from a nobody like you, I think I'll live.

Lou Holtzshhhhhhhhh just gave PSU his patented pep talk. Others to receive his pep talk? Michigan vs. Oregon, and Nebraska vs. USC. Not a good sign.
Look at when you joined. 8 months ago. Look at when I joined. That's right, back in the heyday. Back in the beginning. I'm the catalog. You're the just the same song.