Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-21-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Favorite players on your team...

Who are your favorite players on your team?

South Carolina

Offense: RB, Cory Boyd

Defense: CB, Captain Munnerlyn

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

KENNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY(Phillips/Wilson)
Old 09-21-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington Huskies

Offense : Jake Locker

Defense : Greyson Gunheim

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB Mike Hart

P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense:

Defense:

BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense:

Kyle Wright/Graig Cooper/Sam Shields. Dajleon Farr wears my number so I like him too.

Defense:

1. Colin McCarthy
2. Eric Moncur
3. Spencer Adkins

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O: Earl Bennett
D: John Goff

yay for uniqueness!

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
23trufant
Rookie

23trufant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

UNC
Hakeem Nicks- WR
Brandon Tate- WR
Brooks Foster- WR
Durell Mapp- LB

thanks Bengals1690
23trufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jahvid Best (high school pic)

Tyson Alualu
Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

O: Jamaal Charles

D: Sergio Kindle

Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual : 09-21-2007 at 10:26 PM.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense: LeSean McCoy/ LaRod Stephens-Howling/ Derek Kinder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejI-gUG_rhA <-- McCoy is amazing.

Defense: Dom DeCicco or Aaron Berry

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense:
Matt Grothe

Defense:
Ben Moffit
Old 09-21-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
'backer

Offense:
Kirk Barton

Defense:
Ross Homan
Old 09-21-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't do pictures. But for UVA

Offense: Cedric Peerman. I was very disappointed with him last year ... as I had thought he might break out. Now, granted, he's run well against Duke and UNC this year, neither of which figure to be top echelon defenses last I checked. That said, he's showing some of the vision and poise that I thought was there his freshman year, and might be another "small" UVA RB worth following. I mean, if I was truly picking a favorite, I'd probably pick Branden Albert, as he's a nasty OG and might be what Elton Brown should've been. Actually, maybe Will Barker would be up there, as I think he might be a good OL guy to watch, not as a top of the board type, but more as a mid-rounder.

Defense: Jeff Fitzgerald. Next year will be huge for him. he has Chris Long to ease the pressure now, so we'll have to wait and see how he does as the man. But he's got a bigger frame than Long, and is a reportedly better athlete. He fell off the radar, scouting wise, due to injury, I believe. Here's a guy who might be say, Chris Canty with better athleticism. Maybe a Darren Howard with better athelticism. There's a lot of upside here, but he has to develop big next year, with Long gone. I think Nate Lyles is a personal favorite, but scouting wise, he's a likely late rounder, if at all. I like him for the way he bounced back after injury, and his hard charging attitude. Antonio Appleby and Clint Sintim are both intriguing as well, as they lack the top level athleticism and name of the previous generation (the Blackstock/Brooks/Parham trio), but they are productive hard-nosed guys who produce.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Hart
Old 09-21-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense
Ryan Torain:

Defense
Robert James (most underrated OLB in D-1A. Is top ten in total tackles, solo tackles, tackles for a loss, has 2 sacks and 1 INT):

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BerninWI
Rookie

BerninWI is a cocksman.BerninWI is a cocksman.BerninWI is a cocksman.BerninWI is a cocksman.BerninWI is a cocksman.

Offense:

Sr. QB Tyler Donovan (WI) and Sr. WR Luke Swan (WI)

Defense:

Jr. LB Jonathan Casillas (NJ) and Fr. CB Aaron Henry (FL)

Last edited by BerninWI : 09-22-2007 at 12:03 AM.
BerninWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coop and the guys in my sig.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 09-22-2007 at 01:21 AM.
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little pissed off with my team at the moment, but I'll go with Lennon Creer on offense and Rico McCoy on defense.

Creer because our current skill position players are terrible, and he looks like he can be a good RB. Shows good speed and burst and has good natural size. We need to go ahead and start getting him touches.

And McCoy because he plays like a wildman and hits like a ton of bricks despite being small for a LB.

McCoy -

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 09-22-2007 at 01:27 AM.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense: Graig Cooper & Sam Shields

Defense: Kenny Phillips & Tavares Gooden
Old 09-22-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have 3 favorite teams...
WVU O - Pat White
WVU D - Quinton Andrews or Johnny Dingle
Miami O - Graig Cooper
Miami D - Kenny Phillips
Mizzou O - Jeremy Maclin or Danario Alexander
Mizzou D - They are all pretty bad but i will go with Sean Weatherspoon

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

hmmm i wonder who it could be maybe

EARL BENNETT!?!?! i mean, im only all over his nuts

hmmm i like Chris Williams of course, Ryan Van Burgh or whatever the FB is, hes tight, and also George Smith/Alex Washington got some talent

also i like DE Broderick Stewart and SS Rashard Langford and Goff on Defense

and if ur still a derrrr, its Vanderbilt, derrrr

Last edited by Green Bay Scat : 09-22-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:44 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OU

Offense: Malcom Kelly (Sam Bradford is close, and not too far behind is Alan Patrick)

Defense: Reggie Smith
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heart and soul of SC: Sedrick Ellis
Old 09-22-2007, 07:12 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Notre Dame: Tommy Z and John Carlson

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote