Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-31-2007, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Tigers60

Yeah I do to he is a good quarterback but he is not great I hope I get to sack him one of these days.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
snuff

How do you know he is home sick? You are obviously not good friends with him because if you were you would be sucking his dick most likely and proclaiming him the greatest thing ever. I doubt you have any idea what your talking about.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Tigers60

Quote:
How do you know he is home sick? You are obviously not good friends with him because if you were you would be sucking his dick most likely and proclaiming him the greatest thing ever. I doubt you have any idea what your talking about.
Well see first what I do is get my cell phone out and call him then we talk and tell each other stuff thats how I know he is home sick. Second just because were friends does not mean I would be his biggest fan the guy coast me two state rings. So think twice before you post because I doubt you have any idea.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers60 View Post
Well see first what I do is get my cell phone out and call him then we talk and tell each other stuff thats how I know he is home sick. Second just because were friends does not mean I would be his biggest fan the guy coast me two state rings. So think twice before you post because I doubt you have any idea.
If he's really your friend you wouldn't blame him for losses in a team game like football. You probably F'ed up more times than he ever thought about, and no you'll never get to sack him cause you're probably the 4th string LB that weighs 150 pounds, and never plays. How's that sound?
HuskerNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

Quote:
If he's really your friend you wouldn't blame him for losses in a team game like football. You probably F'ed up more times than he ever thought about, and no you'll never get to sack him cause you're probably the 4th string LB that weighs 150 pounds, and never plays. How's that sound?
*Yawn* Yeah you don't blame the one guy in a loss but when you throw a critical interception two years in a row you get the blame from me. I never told him to his face that he is the reason why we lost because he blames himself so why kick a guy when he is down thats not being a friend. Now about me you really have no idea what your talking about. I am not going to take shots at a guy on the internet thats just dumb.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ryan Mallet?pssshhh I know Mark Sanchez. :)

Last edited by elway777 : 03-31-2007 at 04:58 PM.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
*Yawn* Yeah you don't blame the one guy in a loss but when you throw a critical interception two years in a row you get the blame from me. I never told him to his face that he is the reason why we lost because he blames himself so why kick a guy when he is down thats not being a friend. Now about me you really have no idea what your talking about. I am not going to take shots at a guy on the internet thats just dumb.
Yep, hes not that good.. .He probably only carried your team(assuming you even play on the team) to the playoffs. I mean he was only voted the best player in the best football state in America...

Just wondering, but is Texas High 5/4/3/2 or what? I can't find them in the playoffs. Or are they not UIL?

Last edited by snuff : 03-31-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow Tigers that may be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. You don't go that far in the playoffs without him period. Sorry he couldn't carry you all the way to the ring. I mean you sound really tough saying all this on an online forum, so im sure you were just aas important as Mallett to the team, so maybe you should have made another play...
Old 03-31-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

Quote:
Yep, hes not that good.. .He probably only carried your team(assuming you even play on the team) to the playoffs. I mean he was only voted the best player in the best football state in America...

Just wondering, but is Texas High 5/4/3/2 or what? I can't find them in the playoffs. Or are they not UIL?
Yeah he carried us to the playoffs yeah right.

We are 4A.

Quote:
Wow Tigers that may be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. You don't go that far in the playoffs without him period. Sorry he couldn't carry you all the way to the ring. I mean you sound really tough saying all this on an online forum, so im sure you were just aas important as Mallett to the team, so maybe you should have made another play...
Yeah right thats why we won the State title in 2004 with out him on the team then we have made the playoffs every year since. We are known for our fast defense and good run/pass game. He the only reason I blame Mallett is because he throws INT to end the ball game twice in a year.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

I am not saying Mallett is a bad quarterback he is not he is quite good but he is not some great quarterback he has many flaws.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
snuff

You guys were 2 wins away from a ring and he cost you the state championship? Interesting... Not to mention the team you couldn't beat got beat by 12 in the finals..

in 05-06 you didn't even make it out of the first round.

in 04-05 you didn't win the state championship... You were two games away. Ennis won it.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

Quote:
You guys were 2 wins away from a ring and he cost you the state championship? Interesting... Not to mention the team you couldn't beat got beat by 12 in the finals..

in 05-06 you didn't even make it out of the first round.

in 04-05 you didn't win the state championship... You were two games away. Ennis won it.
I was not apart of the team this year I was already gone I graduated in 2006. My bad we won state in 02-03 year it was my freshmen year we won state got my years mixed up. My soph year Mallett was thrown in the fire when Chris Marshall was thrown out of school. My Junior year we lost to Ennnis my senior year we lost to Highland park and Stafford.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So then how did he cost you the state finals when you weren't even in the finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

Quote:
So then how did he cost you the state finals when you weren't even in the finals?
It was not soley his fault the reason why I say he cost us state was because on the last drive to win the games he threw interceptions. Each team we lost to went on to win the state championship.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well according to snuff, the team that beat you got beat by 12 in the state finals. And if you were behind in those games, then I find it hard to believe that you definately would have won state. And it looks like in '04 you guys lost to Ennis 34-10. Wow, close one. And you played defense? And was that a 26-14 score you lost by in '05? Again, not really close, and not great defense. I could be wrong though, maybe I'm looking at the wrong scores. If so, please enlighten me as to the error of my ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 03-31-2007 at 07:00 PM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
snuff

So your telling me you call up a kid a year under you to talk and he tells you that hes homesick and all about his personal feelings? Why do I not believe you and Mallett are that good friends.

Here are all the Texas playoff games since like 02 if anyone cares.
http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/...all/index.html

Last edited by snuff : 03-31-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

Quote:
Well according to snuff, the team that beat you got beat by 12 in the state finals. And if you were behind in those games, then I find it hard to believe that you definately would have won state. And it looks like in '04 you guys lost to Ennis 34-10. Wow, close one. And you played defense? And was that a 26-14 score you lost by in '05? Again, not really close, and not great defense. I could be wrong though, maybe I'm looking at the wrong scores. If so, please enlighten me as to the error of my ways.
I was not apart of the team that lost to corpas cove however I was apart of the team that lost to Highland park 38-31 which Highland park went on to win state. I was apart of the team that lost to Ennis 34-10 which was a horrible game all around but again Ennis went on to win state. I also was apart of the team that lost to Norty Crowley 17-13 they went onto win state the next game.

Quote:
So your telling me you call up a kid a year under you to talk and he tells you that hes homesick and all about his personal feelings? Why do I not believe you and Mallett are that good friends.
We are friends we played three years of football togather if thats hard to beleive I really could care less. All I said was he cost T-High state twice not all his fault but when you throw a interception to end the game you get the blame.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Quote:
I was not apart of the team that lost to corpas cove however I was apart of the team that lost to Highland park 38-31 which Highland park went on to win state. I was apart of the team that lost to Ennis 34-10 which was a horrible game all around but again Ennis went on to win state. I also was apart of the team that lost to Norty Crowley 17-13 they went onto win state the next game.

We are friends we played three years of football togather if thats hard to beleive I really could care less. All I said was he cost T-High state twice not all his fault but when you throw a interception to end the game you get the blame.
This is what you don't get son. There are numerous plays that lead up to that last play of the game. Anyone of which you could have made a play to help solidify the victory. It's a team game dude, just cause the game ends with one player making the last mistake doesn't mean you forget the other hundreds of mistakes that other players made throughout the game. You have no ***** clue about football or being a good teammate.
HuskerNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

Quote:
This is what you don't get son. There are numerous plays that lead up to that last play of the game. Anyone of which you could have made a play to help solidify the victory. It's a team game dude, just cause the game ends with one player making the last mistake doesn't mean you forget the other hundreds of mistakes that other players made throughout the game. You have no ***** clue about football or being a good teammate.
This is funny trying reading what someone post before making a comment I stated it was NOT ALL ON HIM but because, he threw the game ending interception on the drive to try and win the game it he gets the blame.

Yeah I have no clue about football or being a good teammate right and have you ever meet me. Oh thats right you aint so get over it if your not from T-High and played football there you just really don't get where I am comming from. So I am ending this right here there just really is not point I made one comment and I did not know there was a world full of Mallett lovers.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
snuff

I just think its bs that you claim hes homesick when it is very very unlikely that you are good friends... I mean there are kids I played soccer with for like 8 years and I don't call them up and ask them how their feelings are. I don't even talk to most of them anymore.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

Quote:
I just think its bs that you claim hes homesick when it is very very unlikely that you are good friends... I mean there are kids I played soccer with for like 8 years and I don't call them up and ask them how their feelings are. I don't even talk to most of them anymore.
Okay believe what you want I can't make you believe that he is my friend and we talk.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Whats with everyone being an asshole to this guy? He could be full of it, but the guy probably is homesick. So I dont get what the big deal is.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
nextyear5

Clint Brewster? Lol, just kiddin, it'll be Clausen with Charlie Weis at the helm.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Willy Korn, Tyrod Taylor, or Ryan Mallett, although corp likely will win the most games at SC with mcknight and taylor
Old 04-12-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

demarcus vandyke comitted to UM he is the next devin hester he is freakin fast
and he was interviewed at the U's campus they asked him how good are you he said im the next Devin Hester
he runs the 40 in like 4.2 seconds
Geomar is offline   Reply With Quote