Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 09-23-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.
Default Raiders vs Browns

I'm going to the game again. Hopefully it's a better one.

Also, Travis Taylor was released and Jon Alston is now on the regular roster.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Hopefully McClown gets injured.Otherwise........
Old 09-23-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

put curry at qb, daunte at rb, josh at wr. excellent.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamont Jordan will continue to prove Art Shell and Tom Walsh incompetent.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yippppeeeeee!

We pulled that same timeout before the FG that was used against us last week and then we blocked the game winner. That was a great finish.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VICTORY!!!!!!!!! lamont is a beast. we should be 2-1 atleast

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was listening to the radio and it sounded like Shweigert almost blew that one for us. It was on a pass over the middle on that last drive. Papa said Stew missed the tackle and allowed Winslow to pick up a bunch more yards. Why is this guy still starting?
Old 09-23-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lamont is doing a good job but im very worried about our defense .... for the main reason we arnt putting enough pressure ont he QB where is burgess and sapp this was the reason our secondary really took advantage of the pressure caused by our line last year. In the 4th quarter we played way to much prevent defense which almost cost us the game in the end. Thankfully we come out with a win but way to close for my taste.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I was listening to the radio and it sounded like Shweigert almost blew that one for us. It was on a pass over the middle on that last drive. Papa said Stew missed the tackle and allowed Winslow to pick up a bunch more yards. Why is this guy still starting?
we should have keeped darious. guy is a leader and is like a 4th LB that can cover

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 09-23-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurve View Post
Lamont is doing a good job but im very worried about our defense .... for the main reason we arnt putting enough pressure ont he QB where is burgess and sapp this was the reason our secondary really took advantage of the pressure caused by our line last year. In the 4th quarter we played way to much prevent defense which almost cost us the game in the end. Thankfully we come out with a win but way to close for my taste.
i thought burgess was out today? mayb sapp should gain back that 50lbs and have the season that he had last year

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 09-23-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Raiders...

I really don't think either of us played good football, but still, a win is a win.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
we should have keeped darious. guy is a leader and is like a 4th LB that can cover
And hes also a SS.Though I agree Eugene sucks.
As for Stu he does for the most part play well.Most people like to pick on him because he can only tackle a guy by grabbing him by the ankles.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

lamont jordan is a beast. i don't know what's going on with the defense. i thought we pissed it away but we got lucky. 1-2. good game.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

i think jordan is #2 in the league in rushing. guess the o-line blows omgz.

still a long ways to go though.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-24-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

week 15. peyton manning 500 yards passing could be possible.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Too soon to be thinking of that. ;) Instead, I thought I'd take a look at the stats:

Lamont Jordan - 2007 as of the first three weeks of the season
3 games played/ 3 games started
69 carries for 350 rushing yards, 5.1 yards per carry, 2 touchdowns
11 receptions for 121 receiving yards, 11.0 yards per reception

Lamont Jordan - 2006
9 games played/ 8 games started
114 carries for 434 rushing yards, 3.8 yards per carry, 2 touchdowns
10 receptions for 74 yards, 7.4 yards per reception

Last edited by Geo : 09-24-2007 at 02:26 AM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

\

i didn't make this picture but it explains a lot.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

:D :D :D

You're the best, Windy.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It feels good to have a win under the belt.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Too soon to be thinking of that. ;) Instead, I thought I'd take a look at the stats:

Lamont Jordan - 2007 as of the first three weeks of the season
3 games played/ 3 games started
69 carries for 350 rushing yards, 5.1 yards per carry, 2 touchdowns
11 receptions for 121 receiving yards, 11.0 yards per reception

Lamont Jordan - 2006
9 games played/ 8 games started
114 carries for 434 rushing yards, 3.8 yards per carry, 2 touchdowns
10 receptions for 74 yards, 7.4 yards per reception
The run game has been so much better this season. I give most of the credit to the o-line because they have played great. Lamont doesn't even get touched until the second level on a lot of his big runs. Tom Cable should be the friggin team MVP.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Well said, Stash.

I can't understand why some people say coaching is overrated: I can't disagree enough, coaching is incredibly important in the modern-day NFL.