Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 09-24-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.
Question Brian Dawkins

Brian Dawkins has only got a few years left in the tank and he can't be on the field forever, but I was thinking that when Brian Dawkins retires maybe the Eagles should hire him as a coach. Just because he has such a good work ethic and does so much community service. I think that he could be a good influence on the young guys coming in. I was wondering what you guys thought of bringing him back as a coach and what does he bring to the table?
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
jonbrodo17
Rookie

jonbrodo17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If Dawk wants to be a coach it is very possible he could come back to the eagles but I know that he is a man of faith and i am sure he wud want to take a few years off with his family and raising his kids before jumping back into football

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08
jonbrodo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he can be an ambassador to the team and then be a coach starting out as either a SP teams coach or Db coach. and then D coordinator, taking over for Jim Johnson who is like 89 or something yrs old.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remeber hearing that the Eagles have Harbaugh waiting in the wings to be the next Defensive coordinator, but I would certainly not be against having Dawk on this team after his retirement in some manner, but that all depends on what he wants to do.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote