College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: Who wins?
USF 10 50.00%
West Virginia 10 50.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default WVU at USF

Great Big East showdown here, WVU has the better Offense, USF the better Defense.

I go USF(Obviously ;) ) because I think we can make them one dimensional, and we have the speed to stop their rushing attack.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with USF, it'll definitly be close, but i think that USF's offense is a bit better than West VA's D

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

Grothe is a stud. I've been calling this upset since the off-season and I haven't seen anything from WVU's defense to make me think otherwise.

I'll take South Florida because I think they're a more complete team. They have a really good defense.

Both of these teams need to watch out for Cincy though. I've liked what I've seen from them so far this year.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

WVU is going to be inspired by all the upset talk, 38 - 24

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wvu

defense has been better; revenge game, wvu will use quick screens and passes to neutralize selvie

plus a healthy white, slaton, and schmitt; to go along with reynaud and devine

defense will come ready to play again

and for the defense thing, usf is #7; wvu #15; about 35 yds per game difference

home field wont be a factor; we beat uga in what was essentially a home game for them, and we put 34 on ul w/o slaton playing the 3rd quarter

plus we have 2 of their offenses coaches from last year

wvu has too much on offense

we show why we deserve our top 5 ranking, and why we deserve to be in the national championship talk

35-21
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
wvu

defense has been better; revenge game, wvu will use quick screens and passes to neutralize selvie

plus a healthy white, slaton, and schmitt; to go along with reynaud and devine

defense will come ready to play again

and for the defense thing, usf is #7; wvu #15; about 35 yds per game difference

home field wont be a factor; we beat uga in what was essentially a home game for them, and we put 34 on ul w/o slaton playing the 3rd quarter

plus we have 2 of their offenses coaches from last year

wvu has too much on offense

we show why we deserve our top 5 ranking, and why we deserve to be in the national championship talk

35-21
Problem: We have two of the best tackling Corners in the nation.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USF FTW!

I really hope I can see that game up here, or i"m going to be pissed

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Problem: We have two of the best tackling Corners in the nation.

problem: we have one of the best offenses in the country; i have a feeling rodriguez will fully open the playbook and show why he is the innovator of the spread offense

i also have a feeling that 6'8 wr wes lyons will come up big; hes been in the doghouse but had a very good game blocking wise and i feel rod will use his talents and reward him for that
Old 09-24-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

all i know is pat white is a pimp

http://deadspin.com/sports/pat-white...end-302918.php

im jealous
Old 09-24-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

im jealous
DChess' life is ruined!!!
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

im jealous
thats pretty funny because i just noticed her last week and i remember saying "look at her wit that little tight ass runnin around id hit that" now next thing i know Pat White tryin to put that meat on her :) Get em Pat! now i officially want WVU to win so he can get a special ending with ms andrews afterwards lol...she is real cute tho, id let her get all the exclusives she wanted if she was feelin me like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote