Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-25-2007, 08:10 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default South Florida v. WVU

Game of the year maybe
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Game of the year maybe
For the Big East maybe? Maybe GOTW, but last I checked LSU/Florida play, among others. Michigan/Ohio State, National title game, SEC title game etc....Let's not get out of control here. I hope USF wins, I can't stand WVU but I think WVU pulls it out.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It could be the best played game minus hype national attention etc.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even think its the best game in the Big East. What about Rutgers vs. West Virginia? Rutgers is ranked higher than USF, and have a better team overall
Old 09-25-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Game of the year maybe
Game of the year... WOW... There is better games during the week left then this, and to say its the game of the year is crazy in my opinion. I think the following Thursday on October 4th. Kentucky vs South Carolina is a better game then this.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I just think the UPSET last year, the emergence of SF, the greatness of WVU, the potential pro prospects in the game makes it so INTENSE too me.
Quote:
Old 09-25-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't say game of the year, but it's a game I'm really looking forward to. I can't stand WVU, so I'm hoping for USF to pull this one out. I also always like seeing a new team(not new like new though. You get what I'm saying here. possibly become a player in the NCAA, so go USF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just think the UPSET last year, the emergence of SF, the greatness of WVU, the potential pro prospects in the game makes it so INTENSE too me.
Slaton, Schmitt, Dykes, Moffitt, Jenkins, Williams. 6 draftable players! *dies of excitement*

WVU/USF isn't even the 2nd most intriguing game this week. Oregon/Cal and FSU/Bama are more interesting.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Slaton, Schmitt, Dykes, Moffitt, Jenkins, Williams. 6 draftable players! *dies of excitement*

WVU/USF isn't even the 2nd most intriguing game this week. Oregon/Cal and FSU/Bama are more interesting.
Im looking forward to the Wisconsin and Michigan State game too.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-25-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Im looking forward to the Wisconsin and Michigan State game too.
Shouldn't. Wisconsin will kill them. Michigan State looked horrible against Pitt, and slightly better vs. Notre Dame.

Not saying Wisconsin is great though either.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPLUFF View Post
Shouldn't. Wisconsin will kill them. Michigan State looked horrible against Pitt, and slightly better vs. Notre Dame.

Not saying Wisconsin is great though either.
And Wisconsin really looked great against UNLV, The Citadel, and Iowa?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-25-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Guys, your killing me here!!!!!!!!!

and prospects I'm not just talkiing this year homeboy. Along wiht those 6 I would include: Grothe, Reynaud, Devine, Taurus Johnson, Ford, Jessie Hester.

Sorry
Quote:
Old 09-25-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MSU vs. Wisconsion is the game of the week for me. East Coast bias for the win.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guys, your killing me here!!!!!!!!!

and prospects I'm not just talkiing this year homeboy. Along wiht those 6 I would include: Grothe, Reynaud, Devine, Taurus Johnson, Ford, Jessie Hester.

Sorry
Don't forget Selvie!

And the Rutgers-WVU game won't be as good as this one, Rutgers doesn't match up great Defensively against the WVU offense.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
MSU vs. Wisconsion is the game of the week for me. East Coast bias for the win.
Definitely going to be a good game.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-26-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
tishdog
Rookie

tishdog hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Don't forget Selvie!

And the Rutgers-WVU game won't be as good as this one, Rutgers doesn't match up great Defensively against the WVU offense.
Their defense doesn't match up great with our offense either. And we also have a top 2 defense in the big east, they dont.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
2stepsahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
I don't even think its the best game in the Big East. What about Rutgers vs. West Virginia? Rutgers is ranked higher than USF, and have a better team overall
You must be confused to make that statement

USF has sold out this game.....biggest "college" game in Tampa Bay history. The Bulls have the BEST pair of CB's in the nation (Jenkins is going to be a 1st round pick) so they will leave both on an island by themselves and load 8-9 in the box every down. Ben Moefett is also probrbaly the best LB in the Big East (production wise) and DE George Selvie leads the NCAA in sacks as a sophomore and some say he could be a Dwight Freeny Clone.....

Matth Grothe is also one of the best dual threat QB's in the country and Mike Ford is an emering freshman RB (former 5 star player out of HS) and the Bulls go 5 deep at receiver.

if any team can beat WVU, its USF since they have the defensse designed to do it......
Old 09-26-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
bustabinary
Rookie

bustabinary hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Game of the year for USF, maybe WVU too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stepsahead
if any team can beat WVU, its USF since they have the defensse designed to do it......
Can't agree more, and this is why I think this game is bigger than WVU/Rutgers. Last year USF completely shut them down with their defense, but I think WVU will be much more prepared than last year and mix up the offense a little more.
bustabinary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is game is gonna be sweet i can't wait.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Ill say this about Grothe. He makes some sick throws while on the run.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2