Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 11-05-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I didn't get to see Jimmy's INT...anyone have a place where I can see that? I saw Milloy's and Deangelo's but I'd love to see Jimmy's, since it's his first!
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
DeAngelo Hall handing his intercepted ball to Arthur Blank is a great sign. That means he wants to play in Atlanta, but it also means he wants to be paid. If all it takes is a new contract and all of this will be water under the bridge I will be ecstatic.

I agree, it's a good sign. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if it just meant that Hall knew he'd get extra media coverage by making a "statement", regardless of what that statement was.

And he was right.

Still, hopefully, if we can win some games, Hall might be persuaded to stay.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
I didn't get to see Jimmy's INT...anyone have a place where I can see that? I saw Milloy's and Deangelo's but I'd love to see Jimmy's, since it's his first!
Just imagine Milloys. They were about the same. Hall was fighting for that as well. Its nice to see Hall around the ball today, but when your fellow college teammate has his first NFL interception, to end the game, just let him have it. That kinda pissed me off.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone got a link for any highlights of teh game?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

www.nfl.com they always have highlights
Old 11-08-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hall has become underrated. Is it just me?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 11-08-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink
BNad
Rookie

BNad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I think Hall has become underrated. Is it just me?
Maybe amongst the people who can't get over his sometimes childish behavior. I think most people that just look at how he plays don't underrate him by much, if any.
BNad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:15 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is a top 3 Corner

1. Champ
2. Nate
3. Hall
3. Samuels
Old 11-08-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
He is a top 3 Corner

1. Champ
2. Nate
3. Hall
3. Samuels

Champ hasn't impressed me at all this year. I think it's fair to say DeAngelo has out premormed him.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes Hall has out preformed him this one year, if he does it again next year, Hall is 1.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Hall hasnt let up a TD this season, if you count Toomer's TD in D-Will's zone.

Old 11-12-2007, 03:03 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

So happy to know that he's going to be here in ATL long term. Petrino is doing it up big time here in ATL and he knows how to coach a football team, he's got this team following his lead, it's just a matter of time til we start putting up more points.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Hm. So far he has given up 1 TD and a couple of big passes in the past few weeks. Still not to bad, considering his overall season.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hm. So far he has given up 1 TD and a couple of big passes in the past few weeks. Still not to bad, considering his overall season.

People are overrating what Gonzalez did to him. He was obviously funneling him to Chris Crocker, and getting no help.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The man looked damn good last night, I remember one distinct play where he just went up and knocked the ball out of Marques Colston's hands. Only a couple of catches were made his way.

P.S. how cool is Roddy White for wearing that shirt.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hall hasnt let up a TD this season, if you count Toomer's TD in D-Will's zone.
VaTech represent. Toomer the only player to sort of score on Hall, NICE!

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
The man looked damn good last night, I remember one distinct play where he just went up and knocked the ball out of Marques Colston's hands. Only a couple of catches were made his way.

P.S. how cool is Roddy White for wearing that shirt.
Thats what I like to see, he's probably gonna catch flack for doin that but thats his team mate so he still holds it down...Loved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
VaTech represent. Toomer the only player to sort of score on Hall, NICE!
Toomer didn't score on Hall. It was a zone, and Demorrio Williams bit down on the play action. The only player to beat Hall in man to man coverage was Joey Galloway.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Toomer didn't score on Hall. It was a zone, and Demorrio Williams bit down on the play action. The only player to beat Hall in man to man coverage was Joey Galloway.
That's why I said sort of!

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

I might have said it before, but I think DeAngelo Hall deserves Nate Clements money. He isnt going to get lazy after the contract because of his strive to be the best, and he isnt going to slow down anytime soon, seeing that he is only 24. He is pretty much the face of this franchise now, and we need to lock him up.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeAngelo Hall tore Bobby Petrino apart on Sportscenter. He said that Arkansas isn't a good SEC team and that he'll have to watch Atlanta turn things around and win without him. I think that all of our fears about DeAngelo Hall being unhappy can be put to rest now that Petrino is gone.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the Falcons keep Hall. He's my favorite cornerback in the league.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I hope they keep him too. He has been great this year. They need to extend him and Boley as soon as possible.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:11 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

DeAngelo is the man. He's really coming close to being the best corner in the league.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:12 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Thats what I like to see, he's probably gonna catch flack for doin that but thats his team mate so he still holds it down...Loved it

Exactly. I loved that he's still doing whatever he can to show support for his teammate.