Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-22-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

screw Mosley (he has been such a baby through all this), if they both win and we dont get Pac-Mayweather I will be furious. Same if Cotto and PBF win. Same for Pac and Marquez. Only fight I dont really want to see is Marquez-Cotto.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:37 AM    (permalink
lightsout
Rookie

lightsout hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

vernon forrest was murdered in atlanta

http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2009/0...xer-murde.html
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sad, sad indeed. I still remember seeing the guy fight. Here's a major link.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/stor...t-shot,-killed
Old 07-26-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a beast he was. RIP
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsout View Post
vernon forrest was murdered in atlanta

http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2009/0...xer-murde.html
Very sad I really liked Forrest, RIP
Old 07-27-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, I hate hearing about these things. RIP Vernon.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The boxing world has really taken some terrible hits this month. RIP, he was one of my favorite boxers in the post Sugar Ray era.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone see that sad excuse of a fight last night? Although Bradley was clearly winning that the fight up to the stoppage. The ref made a huge error in ruling Campbell's cut was from a punch when it was obviously from a clash of heads. IMO they should have a rematch.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that was terrible Chez.......utter disgrace. The ref even said that a butt caused it, but because he saw a punch land after (which it didnt) he went with that......wtf?

BTW, big ups to my boy Devon Alexander. He and Cotto are my two boys that I have been following since early in their careers and really backing. Alexander has been getting screwed by Don King for a while now, but props to him on his first world title. The kid is legit and will give anyone problems, he is just so good technically. Every punch is short and compact and he really snaps the jab......a fighter that other fighters just have to appreciate.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
lightsout
Rookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PssnxUH57xw
Old 08-11-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
lightsout
Rookie

kelly pavlik/paul williams is on! oct. 3rd in atlantic city.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
**** yes! thats what I am talking about. I hate Williams, but I have him by decision over almost anyone right now, that includes Pavlik.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:57 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAAaAAaaaaAA! This is going to be a great fight.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Is anyone else going to watch the Diaz vs. Malignaggi fight tonight?
Old 08-22-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I will be watching.........Diaz should just be able to keep walking him down tho.......Paulie has no pop.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Nice, we have the best analyst and the worst together tonight. I have always greatly enjoyed Kellerman on boxing.......the comedic stylings of Lennox will be a nice occasional break tho haha.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malignaggi was robbed
Old 08-23-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It was close. I had it for Paulie 115-113. I could see 115-113 either way or a draw. Texas sucks tho. 118-110, are you ******* kidding me.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It was close. I had it for Paulie. I could 115-113 either way. Texas sucks tho. 118-110, are you ******* kidding me.
I can understand if you said 115-113 for diaz that isn't that bad but the if you look at the other 2 cards there jokes no way in hell is it 118-110 its just is horrible for the sport to see bs cards like that.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A ******* joke. I had it 116-112 Paulie. Big ups for Paulie for ranting on that BS decision.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayweather vs. Marquez on Saturday

WHO YA GOT?

I've never been a fan of Mayweather, but I think he comes out victorious in this bout. He's just too quick for Marquez to last a full bout or to score a knockout mid-fight.

I'm saying Money Mayweather by knockout in the 8th round...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayweather awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah
Old 09-16-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're crazy if you think Mayweather is gonna knock out Marquez. I think Marquez takes a decision.

If Marquez wins, i'll celebrate my drinking my own piss.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

If Marquez wins, i'll celebrate my drinking my own piss.
Man Law!

I see Money winning a decision. I like Marquez a lot and wouldn't mind if he won but I REALLY wanna see Mayweather-Pacquiao in 2010. How are you guys gonna be watching? I think I'm going to go watch it at a movie theater that's pretty close to my house but I don't have anyone to go with at the moment so we'll see. I'd like to just go watch it at a bar but I don't really know which bar will be showing it over UFC 103.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/4117.html

"Las Vegas, Nev. (September 16) - Floyd “Money” Mayweather is known for his extra special ring walks and he’ll deliver another fan special Saturday night when Triple H, one of the “BIGGEST” names in World Wrestling Entertainment, accompanies the six-time world champion to the ring for his fight against the five-time world champion Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and live on HBO Pay-Per-View."