Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was not expecting that in the 1st. Two knockdowns, point deducted and a few punches after the bell

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was there a point taken off? Must have missed them say that

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea he got a point deducted for rabbit punches

Old 04-03-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah ok, interesting. Haye is splitting Ruiz's guard with his jabs all the time. Ruiz nose now busted too

Old 04-03-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you English, Antoin.....I assume so
Old 04-03-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Ruiz is doing about as well as I expected. Give Haye a ******* Klit brother already.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Haye just needs to be careful with the rabbit punch again there, hope his gas tank holds up too, he's had issues there before

Old 04-03-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That should have been a pt.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Gum shield, lol....funny word
Old 04-03-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Lol, what do you guys call it? We always call them gumshielf. Also I think Haye got it into his head that Ruiz is really dirty and wanted to hold his own there, but the rabbit punches are getting a bit OTT now

Old 04-03-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Are you English, Antoin.....I assume so
Na mate im Irish

Old 04-03-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haye would get jabbed to hell against the Klits but, that fight is going to be extremely fun to watch. Haye's power is ridiculous.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Its his speed combined with his power for me thats doing it for him. He has cruiserweight speed with heavyweight power.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Na mate im Irish
Ah alright....makes sense too. What part? I spent some time in Dublin and Galway.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lol.....some English people are funny. On the feed I am watching tons of English people are claiming Americans are going to be all pissed off bc Ruiz lost.....haha
Old 04-03-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Haye needs to drag this out and get the decision so I can gets ma monay! This is the most impressed I have been with Haye, movement and accuracy very good. Still think the Klits would be him, though if Vitali keeps slowing that might be a good fight. Though I imagine they would be hugely motivated for Haye due to him running his mouth

Old 04-03-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Ah alright....makes sense too. What part? I spent some time in Dublin and Galway.
Im from Belfast

Old 04-03-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol.....some English people are funny. On the feed I am watching tons of English people are claiming Americans are going to be all pissed off bc Ruiz lost.....haha
John Ruiz...America's sweet heart. hahaha.

Casual boxing fans probably dont even know who he is.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-03-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Hmmm, not sure about the stoppage, not least because it lost me money!!

Old 04-03-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Here we go lets get it started. What do we reckon??? I say Haye in the 9th
Shouldve had money on that

Old 04-03-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's over.

Oh Haye...Oh Haye, Oh Haye, Oh Haye...Oh Haye...Oh Haye.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-03-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Im from Belfast
Ah alright....I went up North once to buy booze because it was cheaper or something.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Ah alright....I went up North once to buy booze because it was cheaper or something.
Everythings cheaper up north. My cousin lives in the Republic and crosses the border every week to do her shopping lol.

As for the boxing Haye looked real impressive

Old 04-03-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

So Haye vs a Klit next, Wlad? Interesting, I'd bet on Wlad though.

Haye says the Klits as well, funny ripping on Chambers and Arreola.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

If I was Haye, I'd rip on Chambers and Arreola as well. The Klitchkos' not so much.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS