Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-19-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kid is 20 years old and you're tearing him down, lol.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
Kid is 20 years old and you're tearing him down, lol.
Cause fighters like him and like Yuri Foreman who got pumped up cause to be the next big thing for their race or culture. Who fight and beat nobody yet get praised like crazy. I cant stand that ****.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol at David Haye. That is all

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weak sauce.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah pathetic.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like the Heavyweight division is now officially in a coma.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Williams fight tonight. That's my boy. Who's watching?
Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot all about it till now

Who ever lost in the 1st fight he got ktfo.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Lara got robbed. Williams did not win that fight.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Lara got robbed. Williams did not win that fight.

Yeah, even as a huge Williams fan, that was awful. I really hope this "win" doesn't persuade Williams to keep on fighting. A more powerful puncher and he was done. He had NOTHING to stop any of those overhand lefts.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait I turned it off before the announcement of the winner thinking that Lara would have won 118/117-108/109. You ******* kidding me.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Williams was handed each of his last split decisions. Luckily Sergio knocked his block off in the rematch.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cause fighters like him and like Yuri Foreman who got pumped up cause to be the next big thing for their race or culture. Who fight and beat nobody yet get praised like crazy. I cant stand that ****.
I never post anymore, but this needed a response. You are comparing Canelo to Yuri ******* Foreman? I understand you are in the NYC area and Foreman was hyped here, but Jesus Christ. Everyone who knew even a sliver about boxing knew Yuri was being overhyped because he was Jewish. He was not considered a top prospect by anyone respected in the boxing community (even in NYC) and his limitations as a fighter were blatantly obvious. Whether you think he is legit or not, Canelo has all of the attributes you want in a great fighter and is a top, top prospect and absolutely a contender. With the exception of surviving getting his chin checked, what the **** do you want from him? You say he has fought nobody, but he is 20 or 21 years old and ripped off this streak of wins in dominant fashion: JM Cotto, Cuello, Baldomir, N'Duo, M. Hatton, Ryan Rhodes. Compare that resume to what any other prospect has done at age 20/21 and you will realize how impressive that is. Canelo is really damn good and has p4p potential. If you don't see it, you're just a hater.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I never post anymore, but this needed a response. You are comparing Canelo to Yuri ******* Foreman? I understand you are in the NYC area and Foreman was hyped here, but Jesus Christ. Everyone who knew even a sliver about boxing knew Yuri was being overhyped because he was Jewish. He was not considered a top prospect by anyone respected in the boxing community (even in NYC) and his limitations as a fighter were blatantly obvious. Whether you think he is legit or not, Canelo has all of the attributes you want in a great fighter and is a top, top prospect and absolutely a contender. With the exception of surviving getting his chin checked, what the **** do you want from him? You say he has fought nobody, but he is 20 or 21 years old and ripped off this streak of wins in dominant fashion: JM Cotto, Cuello, Baldomir, N'Duo, M. Hatton, Ryan Rhodes. Compare that resume to what any other prospect has done at age 20/21 and you will realize how impressive that is. Canelo is really damn good and has p4p potential. If you don't see it, you're just a hater.
I am not comparing them as who is the better fighter or not between the two. I just said the first person who came to my mind about a guy who got blown up cause he was the next big thing to his race or culture.

I don't like Yuri Foreman either. Rooted for Cotto to smash the **** out of him

I don't think Alvarez is a contender for anything. He is nothing more then just a product of De la Hoya's and Golden Boy's hype machine.

I would like for him to fight somebody credible not a bunch of bums who have no legitimate shot of winning. I am not saying he is not talented you cant be a pro boxer without any talent. However to say he is great and one of the p4p best is crazy since he is not that good as you want to make him out to be. Fight somebody worth anything then I can consider him a good prospect and beyond. Those guys you mention are either old and at their end or just crap.

Until then no I am sorry Alvarez is nothing more then the great Mexican hype. If that makes me a hater Rob so be it.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not comparing them as who is the better fighter or not between the two. I just said the first person who came to my mind about a guy who got blown up cause he was the next big thing to his race or culture.

I don't like Yuri Foreman either. Rooted for Cotto to smash the **** out of him

I don't think Alvarez is a contender for anything. He is nothing more then just a product of De la Hoya's and Golden Boy's hype machine.

I would like for him to fight somebody credible not a bunch of bums who have no legitimate shot of winning. I am not saying he is not talented you cant be a pro boxer without any talent. However to say he is great and one of the p4p best is crazy since he is not that good as you want to make him out to be. Fight somebody worth anything then I can consider him a good prospect and beyond. Those guys you mention are either old and at their end or just crap.

Until then no I am sorry Alvarez is nothing more then the great Mexican hype. If that makes me a hater Rob so be it.
I think you just don't understand how prospects are brought up. You don't throw a 20 year old kid in there with a top guy because he will most probably lose. Calling him overhyped due to lack of competition is ****** argument imo. Now, if you could point out to me things that actually relate to his performances that lead you to believe he is overhyped, your argument would hold more credence. Also, Alvarez's competition has been incredibly high level considering his age. Ryan Rhodes is the blueprint of a guy (hardworking, great chin, great cardio) that would give a young fighter that is overhyped serious trouble. Calling him washed up, crap, whatever is just a disservice to Rhodes' abilities and heart. I never said Alvarez would beat elite fighters now because he probably wouldn't (although I think he would have a decent shot against anyone but Martinez), but the potential is most certainly there for that to be the case. Again, what have you seen in term of his tactics/technical abilities that leads you to declare him overhyped? I see an extremely smart, tactically aware young boxer that has speed and power. He mixes up punches well and works the body hard to open up the head. His footwork is also quite good (especially in cutting off the ring), although not elite. His head movement is also very solid although his defense does need to be tested a bit more. Listen man, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but the kid deserves his props and is a top, top prospect........I would love to see him fight Alfredo Angulo, that would be a slugfest and a potential FOTY candidate.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think you just don't understand how prospects are brought up. You don't throw a 20 year old kid in there with a top guy because he will most probably lose. Calling him overhyped due to lack of competition is ****** argument imo. Now, if you could point out to me things that actually relate to his performances that lead you to believe he is overhyped, your argument would hold more credence. Also, Alvarez's competition has been incredibly high level considering his age. Ryan Rhodes is the blueprint of a guy (hardworking, great chin, great cardio) that would give a young fighter that is overhyped serious trouble. Calling him washed up, crap, whatever is just a disservice to Rhodes' abilities and heart. I never said Alvarez would beat elite fighters now because he probably wouldn't (although I think he would have a decent shot against anyone but Martinez), but the potential is most certainly there for that to be the case. Again, what have you seen in term of his tactics/technical abilities that leads you to declare him overhyped? I see an extremely smart, tactically aware young boxer that has speed and power. He mixes up punches well and works the body hard to open up the head. His footwork is also quite good (especially in cutting off the ring), although not elite. His head movement is also very solid although his defense does need to be tested a bit more. Listen man, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but the kid deserves his props and is a top, top prospect........I would love to see him fight Alfredo Angulo, that would be a slugfest and a potential FOTY candidate.
I understand about being a prospect. I am not saying for him to go and fight for the title right off the bat.

I don't think it is a bs argument at all to say he has not fought anybody. It's just fact for all the hype he gets he has yet to beat anybody. Like you said let him fight guys like Angulo. Hell have him fight Lara. Guys like that who are young and have legitimate shot of winning fights against him. Not scrubs and guys over the hell fight someone good then I will show Alvarez some respect.

Until then I will continue to say he is nothing more then the Mexican Hype. I cant stand the next big fighter for their race and culture fighter. Especially one's like Alvarez who have yet to do anything worth all his praise.

Rhodes is trash. I am not commenting on his heart. I respect the fact he goes in and fights as hard as he can. How ever to say he is the blueprint for beating young fighters is crap. The guy was brought in cause Goldenboy knew Rhodes had no shot of winning and they need to continue to make Alvarez look good.

What does he deserve props for? Being Mexican? appealing to the Mexican warrior pride fans? What has he done on the ring that I should praise him for?

I was not even getting into I think Alvarez is bad fighter cause of his technique or lack of skill. That is not where my issue is with him.

I am saying he is being overrated and over hyped for doing nothing. He is being hyped strictly cause he is a Mexican fighter signed under Oscar.

I want fighters to show me something worth praising. To beat fighters of worth. Beating tomato cans is not worth hype to me. Beating guys who at this point have no business fighting and are used as a name to add to your record is not impressive to me.

I am glad to see you like him and enjoy him but to me he has yet to show me anything.

Last edited by LTgiants : 07-12-2011 at 11:59 PM.
LTgiants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im looking forward to September 10th Im going to see the Paul McCloskey/Breidis Prescott fight. Should be a good match of styles. McCloskey is an awkward southpaw who made Amir Khan miss a whole lot and Prescott is a guy who loves to throw big punches. Hopefully McCloskey beats him and gets another world title shot

Old 07-20-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Im looking forward to September 10th Im going to see the Paul McCloskey/Breidis Prescott fight. Should be a good match of styles. McCloskey is an awkward southpaw who made Amir Khan miss a whole lot and Prescott is a guy who loves to throw big punches. Hopefully McCloskey beats him and gets another world title shot
I think McCloskey should win.....Prescott isn't really all that good imo. I see a McCloskey decision as long as he is disciplined.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
I think McCloskey should win.....Prescott isn't really all that good imo. I see a McCloskey decision as long as he is disciplined.
Im the same. Im not sure McCloskey has the power to knock him out unless Prescott punches himself out of the fight early on so I'd say he will win comfortably enough on points. Prescott showed in the Kevin Mitchell fight that if you can stop him landing the big punches he doesn't have much else.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Im the same. Im not sure McCloskey has the power to knock him out unless Prescott punches himself out of the fight early on so I'd say he will win comfortably enough on points. Prescott showed in the Kevin Mitchell fight that if you can stop him landing the big punches he doesn't have much else.
I would be pretty surprised if McClocskey could finish him......yeah, Prescott is overhyped due the Khan KO and everyone in the boxing community knows it. It's fine, that was a huge win, but a good technical boxer can take a points win off of him 9/10 times.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
I would be pretty surprised if McClocskey could finish him......yeah, Prescott is overhyped due the Khan KO and everyone in the boxing community knows it. It's fine, that was a huge win, but a good technical boxer can take a points win off of him 9/10 times.
Yeah and his win against Khan was when Khan was at his cockiest, plus his whole body shape was way out of proportion. He had these huge shoulders and upper body in general and skinny legs.

Still, hopefully it will be a good fight, and there's a possibility that an unbeaten fighter from Belfast called Carl Frampton may be on the undercard. He's being trained by Barry McGuigan and has some good prospects going forward.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yeah and his win against Khan was when Khan was at his cockiest, plus his whole body shape was way out of proportion. He had these huge shoulders and upper body in general and skinny legs.

Still, hopefully it will be a good fight, and there's a possibility that an unbeaten fighter from Belfast called Carl Frampton may be on the undercard. He's being trained by Barry McGuigan and has some good prospects going forward.
Cool, I'll look out for him. I love following British prospects because everyone in the British Isles is just so delusional with regards to their talent level. It's awesome. So much buildup and it always ends with a crash and burn. Makes me laugh. I still love that Haye went off as a favorite vs Wlad in England. ******* classic. I also love how British people defended Fraudley for so long despite the rest of the world knowing he sucked.

***Not an indictment on you, but the general populace of the British Isles***
Old 07-20-2011, 01:16 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Cool, I'll look out for him. I love following British prospects because everyone in the British Isles is just so delusional with regards to their talent level. It's awesome. So much buildup and it always ends with a crash and burn. Makes me laugh. I still love that Haye went off as a favorite vs Wlad in England. ******* classic. I also love how British people defended Fraudley for so long despite the rest of the world knowing he sucked.

***Not an indictment on you, but the general populace of the British Isles***
Lol yeah I have no disillusions. Although I never understood why Carl Froch doesn't get more publicity over here.

Haye is a joke and always has been. He was a pretty good cruiserweight in a tremendously weak division. But no matter what the judges said, he lost to Valuev as well.

It really is ridiculous some times with the British media though. Martin Rogan was going to get a world title shot apparently lol. This is a guy I met in a bar less than 6 weeks before his second fight with Sexton completely drunk off his ass telling everyone he was going to knock him out in 3 rounds.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

British fans are exploding with every shot landed by Fury. Idk why they like him so much. Can't wait till he fight Wlad and goes of as even money lol.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a stream stat!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote