Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-30-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Best
U C L A

the next would be Clemson

Worst:
USC
UCLA's suck. They have to be one of the worst.
Are you serious? Those Jerseys are classics..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Michigan easily.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Best
U C L A

Worst:
USC
**** you motherfuck :evil: :x

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Best
U C L A

Worst:
USC
*********** you ********** :evil: :x

Sometimes I wonder why I even read your posts.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Best
U C L A

Worst:
USC
USC's jerseys are NOT the worst. They are probably one of the most recognized and classic in all of CFB. UCLA's are nice too. But I prefer a masculine Cardinal over Baby Powder Blue.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mich home are some of the best in all of sports...
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho@SC
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Best
U C L A

Worst:
USC
USC's jerseys are NOT the worst. They are probably one of the most recognized and classic in all of CFB. UCLA's are nice too. But I prefer a masculine Cardinal over Baby Powder Blue.
Powder blue > Cardinal :evil: (yeah I know USC doesnt have one of the worst, that's just my homerism of UCLA getting out.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 01-30-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

i agree..UCLA's uniforms are pretty hideous. I think Michigan probably wins the contest for sweetest helmets

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

San Jose State home.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
i agree..UCLA's uniforms are pretty hideous. I think Michigan probably wins the contest for sweetest helmets
Mark Sanchez's face is hideous :evil:

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 01-30-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

thats not what the ladies at SC seem to think :shock:

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Worst: Marylands...
Old 01-31-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
terman
Rookie

terman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think Montana has some sweet home colors. Burgundy with silver trim just seems awesome to me.

And Hawaii has some dominating jerseys
terman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:27 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hawaii, michigan, ucla, mizzouri, wake forest, vanderbilt, fresno state, north carolina, and ucf are all sick... my favorite being vandy and hawaii, as well as ucf

and vandy's helmets are just plain sick

Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink

I love UCLA's blue ones with the gold the best.

I like ND's jersey sometimes, but cant stand the school.

Syracuse is the worste right now IMO
Old 01-31-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

green ND
the U's orange jerseys
Meechigan

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
sodar21
Veteran

sodar21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Michigan
USC
Texas
Ohio State
Miami
sodar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hawaii's suck...
Old 01-31-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan
hawaii's suck...
I think Hawaiis white ones with the silver helmets are nice

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
terman
Rookie

terman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

"green ND"

I think you're alone on that one.
terman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
J~HYPE

Louisville black ones are pretty sick too
Old 01-31-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i tried to find a pic of the vandy all gold on gold, love those.

also kentucky blue on blue

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink

If only they wore those.