Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-08-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Packers-Redskins Discussion

Its time to move on I think
ANyway how do we matchup? Whats your oppinion? Whats your prediction?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this will be a tough one. it's not gonna be as easy to pass on the Redskins as it was against the Vikings and Bears.

also, a guy like Chris Cooley is exactly the kind of player the Packer's Defense has trouble with.

anybody know what santana moss' status for the game is?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

We need to win this week against the Redskins. They definitely look for real this year. I feel like they're one of only a few teams that can contain our passing game right now regarding completions and yardage (cause every team can force fumbles or interceptions). I think we will need to run the ball well in this game to put up a lot of points. I think our corners match up well. Physical should beat the undersized but speedy receivers, Randel El, and Santana Moss. Key Matchup is Chris Cooley vs. whoever is covering him. The Redskins will see what the Bears Tight End's just did and they'll see what Antonio Gates did. I'm sure he will be the main target for the Skins if he's open, because frankly we should win the receiver/cornerback match up. We need to go into the bye week 5-1 with a firm grasp on first place and get some guys healthy for the stretch run during the off time.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Al Harris doesn't stop Randle El or Moss, if he plays, then we are going to have troubles b/c Al has gotten beat at times this year

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
mittelstaedt2007
Rookie

mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.

Pretty sure Moss is playing, but i dunno about Randle El.
mittelstaedt2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Redskins are a good team and I think the Packers are going to have a lot of mismatches go against them. They need to force Campbell into some mistakes if they want to win this game.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
If Al Harris doesn't stop Randle El or Moss, if he plays, then we are going to have troubles b/c Al has gotten beat at times this year
Most of those times it was against bigger WR's like Vincent jackson.
Plus our CB's played great last week so lets hope they have some momentum coming into this one. If Moss and Randle El dont play we have a good chance. We can atleast contain portis and betts and Cooley would be the biggest problem.
On offense, lets hope we can run the ball like we did in the first half against Chicago and keep it balanced.

Quick Matchup

QB-GB
RB-WAS
WR-GB
TE-WAS
OL-Tie

DL-GB
LB-Tie
DB-Tie

Old 10-11-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Packers are a 3.5 point favourite in Vegas.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Even when Al gave up catches to Vincent Jackson the only reason he got them was cause he's freakin 6'5" 240. The one time he actually played like Tarzan instead of looking like him. Al had blanket coverage on him. I think Al's played great. I think both corners have been even more physical this year, maybe that's why they're getting penalties, or maybe the refs are just nitpicking on the judgment call.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I take full responsibility for the loss last week. It was the only time I didn't sticky the gameday thread. We're undefeated with it so let's hope that continues. Go Pack!

PS: I'm not really superstitious like that, but hey it can't hurt.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I secretly hope we win about 10-3 because the redskins are my fantasy D

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just found out i'm going to the game today.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
just found out i'm going to the game today.
I like how you can say that so casually.Bastard. How I long for the day I can live in Wisconsin.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Can't see the game once again, D Lee 60 yards!, on my fantasy team too! Hawk forced a fumble b4 that but it was recovered.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Can't see the game once again, D Lee 60 yards!, on my fantasy team too! Hawk forced a fumble b4 that but it was recovered.
Where do you live?

Old 10-14-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Where do you live?
Illinois. I get the Bears when they play at the same time.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Illinois. I get the Bears when they play at the same time.
damn you live so close, that sucks

Old 10-14-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Even when Al gave up catches to Vincent Jackson the only reason he got them was cause he's freakin 6'5" 240. The one time he actually played like Tarzan instead of looking like him. Al had blanket coverage on him. I think Al's played great. I think both corners have been even more physical this year, maybe that's why they're getting penalties, or maybe the refs are just nitpicking on the judgment call.
If I remember that play, that was just a great throw and an even better catch. Nothing a CB can do about something like that. And our CB's have been playing quite well. Nothing to worry about, at least with the first two.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

The only thing I'm worried about ith our starting CB's is the illeal contact. I think opponents are working the refs or something cause we didn't get this many ticky tack illegal contact calls. Looks like it already happened a few times today. Wood got an INT though.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to learn how to cover a ******* TE.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
How I long for the day I can live in Wisconsin.
Don't hear that everyday.

Chris Cooley having a big day against the Packers. Did anyone not see that coming?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Don't hear that everyday.

Chris Cooley having a big day against the Packers. Did anyone not see that coming?
Considering how we play against TE's, probably not.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's exactly what we need from this defense!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Can someone update me right now?
Old 10-14-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
Can someone update me right now?
Charles Woodson fifty something yard fumble return for a TD, after a fifty something yard kick return.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote