Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-10-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where'd you get a grenade? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well **** can still go wrong. one of my friends a class above me wasnt in the infantry and he got electrocuted by a wire, and died instantly. so **** can go wrong even if you aren't in combat. well its going to be a long 7 months but maybe you wont hate me when you come back :)
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
well **** can still go wrong. one of my friends a class above me wasnt in the infantry and he got electrocuted by a wire, and died instantly. so **** can go wrong even if you aren't in combat. well its going to be a long 7 months but maybe you wont hate me when you come back :)
i know that. However, of all the casulties in Iraq, only 2 have been in my job. One was a Major who was struck in the head with a mortar round. The other was a Cpl who drowned when his truck flipped over while crossing the river
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Update

I got official word today that I leave January 7th to spend at least 7 months in Fallujah
I had a friend who was sleeping on some roof in Fallujah.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I had a friend who was sleeping on some roof in Fallujah.
Great....yet seemingly incomplete story
Old 10-10-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great....yet seemingly incomplete story
I dont know all the details, I just remember being at a party and being informed that one of my friends in the military was in Fulusha sleeping on a roof.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Superkev, you do the name of Kevin very proud and stay safe and comeback so I can dominate you in Isketch more, and talk about the Bills, and Hidden In Plain View more!!

We'll miss you big time for 7 months, when you get back a big party shall be held for ya!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I will be in Maryland for 2-3 weeks in December to see family before I go to Iraq. All posters from the Maryand area that are of legal drinking age need to get together and booze it up hardcore
Old 10-11-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I will be in Maryland for 2-3 weeks in December to see family before I go to Iraq. All posters from the Maryand area that are of legal drinking age need to get together and booze it up hardcore
What part of Maryland?

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This needs to happen! We can't allow our bud to go to Iraq without a drunken night of debauchery. How will he know what he's fighting to defend?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I get my standard issue m16A2 service rifle, a 9mm, and a Benelli combat shotgun. Oh and I never leave base without 2 hand grenades :)
Ok when we go and get tanked, I'm stand behind this guy right here when the bar fight breaks out. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
What part of Maryland?
Baltimore area works for me
Old 10-11-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not that anyone here really cares but I found out today that I might be going to Iraq for 14 months in January. I am currently on a standby list to deploy but I was told that the 7th month deployment I would be going on might get extended to 14 months. Like I said, I doubt anyone cares but I just felt like sharing that everyones favorite poster might be gone for a year. More details will come as soon as I get them
I've been so engulfed in the WFFL that I didn't bother to even look in the OT forum, but I just found this thread. We do care bro. I respect the men in the armed forces so much for fighting and risking their lives for the freedoms that I enjoy. I don't envy your situation, but I sincerely hope only the best for you man. Much props.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck man...you are also defending us Canadians too, so do us proud!

but seriously, best wishes

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck Kev, I hope you come back safe, sound and soon.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish i could buy ya a drink, but i cant. so go with eru and he'll pay for one thats actually from me.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin, you should make a paint of you in military stuff, that would be awesome.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whose gonna take your spot in the WFFL!?!?!?!??!
jk
please stay safe and hopefully you wont have to stay all those months, thanks for all your service

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Oh I don't know if I made this clear, I'll have internet access in Iraq so I won't be gone too long
Old 10-13-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god save the world wide web.

or something like that.

kevvvvv, i'm sorry dude. the states are way better. even if the state was ohio (or florida, west virginia, et al.) because there's nothing like driving 120 miles to the nearest krispy kreme on a whim.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Oh here's an update. I'll be out in the field for training from October 28th through November 29th. That means i won't be on the computer for those days. See you when I get back
Old 10-20-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
god save the world wide web.

or something like that.

kevvvvv, i'm sorry dude. the states are way better. even if the state was ohio (or florida, west virginia, et al.) because there's nothing like driving 120 miles to the nearest krispy kreme on a whim.
ohio pwns n00bs
Old 10-20-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck to you kev. Even if you are a POG! Just kidding bud. Seems like in this war even the non combat MOS's have a problem or two. Being ex Army Airborne Infantry, I have to mock you a bit, you know how it is. If you ever find yourself in Camp Anaconda, watch out for indirect, try and get to know the guys in the black suburbansand the aviators, and stay away from the stadium at night. Keep your head down pal. We'll miss you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Good luck to you kev. Even if you are a POG! Just kidding bud. Seems like in this war even the non combat MOS's have a problem or two. Being ex Army Airborne Infantry, I have to mock you a bit, you know how it is. If you ever find yourself in Camp Anaconda, watch out for indirect, try and get to know the guys in the black suburbansand the aviators, and stay away from the stadium at night. Keep your head down pal. We'll miss you.
Being Army, I don't respect you.

just kidding.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man keep your head low and morale high, good luck make America proud and the Iraqi's sorry....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote