Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 10-11-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First, that last post made my computer crash...

Second, I think we should name this the: Let's bash the cowboys thread. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

M.O.T.H I think it is funny how you poat some of SEan Taylor's worst plays and Roy Williams best. Roy Williams couldn't cover Santana Moss, Antwaan Randle El, Plaxico Burress, Reggie Brown or KEvin Curtis. Roy Williams couldn't defend the pass well if his life depended on it.

Demarcus WAre sucks, he only has half a sack more than a rookie DT in Amobi Okoye he should be getting way more sacks with how much hes blitzing

Tony **** i mean Romo is sucky!!!! If he throws 6 ints to a injury malled Bills d imagine whats going to happen when he faces Denver or Washington or Philly. The guy has a few good games and all the Dallas fans treat him like hes god.

TO hahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahah nuf said

Jerry jones is so old that when Julius Jones finnaly scores a TD he'll probobly have a heart attack and die.

The QB coach was on steroids

and the best one of all

This is what Tony Romo is going to look like when Carrie breaks up with him

hes just going to stop playing and sit down on the field and cry

Last edited by eaglesfan_45 : 10-11-2007 at 01:17 AM.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
M.O.T.H I think it is funny how you poat some of SEan Taylor's worst plays and Roy Williams best. Roy Williams couldn't cover Santana Moss, Antwaan Randle El, Plaxico Burress, Reggie Brown or KEvin Curtis. Roy Williams couldn't defend the pass well if his life depended on it.

Demarcus WAre sucks, he only has half a sack more than a rookie DT in Amobi Okoye he should be getting way more sacks with how much hes blitzing

Tony **** i mean Romo is sucky!!!! If he throws 6 ints to a injury malled Bills d imagine whats going to happen when he faces Denver or Washington or Philly. The guy has a few good games and all the Dallas fans treat him like hes god.

TO hahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahah nuf said

Jerry jones is so old that when Julius Jones finnaly scores a TD he'll probobly have a heart attack and die.

The QB coach was on steroids

and the best one of all

This is what Tony Romo is going to look like when Carrie breaks up with him

hes just going to stop playing and sit down on the field and cry
Dude, seriously, are you 12? I'm an Eagles fan but if you're gonna come into a thread like this and try some weak ass **** that is straight from the ESPN message boards, don't bother. Your point about Roy was decent but you blew it all with some stupid trolling.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
osi+ap=allshallperish
Rookie

osi+ap=allshallperish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

*puts homer goggles on* sinorice moss will turn it arouund and become deadly deep threat.

Either koets or whimper will bulk up without losing their quickness and will give us a quality starting LT which will let diehl move hack to LG where he will finally make it to the prowbowl.

Barry cofield will also be able to bulk up to 320 without losing his quickness and will become a dominant NT for us.

Gibril will learn to cover and become a ss who deserves his madden rating
osi+ap=allshallperish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, well, uh, all you guys suck and our receivers drop more passes than yours do, so THERE! Broderick Bunkley is a man beast and will make the Pro Bowl this year, and Omar Gaither is a Pro Bowler in the making at LB. Also, Brian Westbrook >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone on your team.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, if you wann bash a player, at least keep your facts straight. Romo threw 5 INT'S monday.

And even if Roy, Ware, Romo, TO etc etc suck we're 5-0, you're 1-3 :) The Eagles are clearly the better team.
And c'mon, TO?? Ahahah, nuff said. I'm sure your wideouts are all better than TO... hmm, wait a minute... Reggie Brown, Kevin Curtis... I think you don't have many reason to laugh about TO.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink
osi+ap=allshallperish
Rookie

osi+ap=allshallperish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

starting to seem like this will get locked, some people are proving unable to handle this without getting upset
osi+ap=allshallperish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osi+ap=allshallperish View Post
*puts homer goggles on* sinorice moss will turn it arouund and become deadly deep threat.

Either koets or whimper will bulk up without losing their quickness and will give us a quality starting LT which will let diehl move hack to LG where he will finally make it to the prowbowl.

Barry cofield will also be able to bulk up to 320 without losing his quickness and will become a dominant NT for us.

Don't think Sinorice will ever be a deep threat like Santana but I don't understand why he doesn't get more touches. He is deadly in open space give him some screens and slants to do some work. When the Giants played the Skins I noticed their problem with Eli Manning is that he has such limited vision. He stared down Plaxico every single play and once in a while looked at his 2nd option and Shockey, but all of his INT's and incompletion's were due to flat out staring down his #1 man.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

People how many times do I have to say this I'm kiding around when I make fun of the cowboys most of my friends are cowboys fans and we make fun of eachothers teams
Your right Modano we are 1-3 and you are 5-0 as of now you are the better team if I were making fun of the Eagles I could have came up with way better stuff.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osi+ap=allshallperish View Post

wow, way off here. He's a SS but we have him playing now at FS, because of James Butler(who cant do either). You cant put a SS at FS and give him a pile of poo next to him every year of his career at the other safety spot...

oh yea, back to homerism

Must reach goal line..... OH NOOOOOOO
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by McBain : 10-12-2007 at 10:54 AM.
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Don't think Sinorice will ever be a deep threat like Santana but I don't understand why he doesn't get more touches. He is deadly in open space give him some screens and slants to do some work. When the Giants played the Skins I noticed their problem with Eli Manning is that he has such limited vision. He stared down Plaxico every single play and once in a while looked at his 2nd option and Shockey, but all of his INT's and incompletion's were due to flat out staring down his #1 man.
Plaxico Burress: 24 receptions
Amani Toomer: 19 receptions
Jeremy Shockey: 18 Receptions
Derrick Ward: 20 receptions

I think Eli's vision is fine.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f1z03b1wveM

Its hilarious seeing Roy Williams trying to cover. Madden drew a ***** because his coverage sucks d....well you know.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy Williams is horrible. I love how the the video MOTH posted of Roy Williams making a big hit on a Giant was at least 3 years old. Because he certainly hasn't made a play like that since then. Honestly, our safeties are bad and I'm not sure I'd start Roy Williams over either one of them. Althought maybe he could start at WLB for us.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plaxico Burress making Sheldon Brown his ***** two years in row.

Also you can't see it, but Roy Williams is laying on the ground in this picture after being burnt in coverage. You think after so many times, he would do something about it.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 10-12-2007 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Self explanatory.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Roy Williams is horrible. I love how the the video MOTH posted of Roy Williams making a big hit on a Giant was at least 3 years old. Because he certainly hasn't made a play like that since then. Honestly, our safeties are bad and I'm not sure I'd start Roy Williams over either one of them. Althought maybe he could start at WLB for us.
pfftt...it's hard to find gifs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
pfftt...it's hard to find gifs.
especially on a man who's been incapable of covering a cement block the past 3 years :)
Old 10-12-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
especially on a man who's been incapable of covering a cement block the past 3 years :)
I cant find anything to disagree w/ here...dammit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I know this has nothing to do with the NFC East.

But punch in these words into google and watch what you see:

"international sign of choking"

OUCH. That one has to burn.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

that dirty looking girl with the "f the eagles" shirt on in the playoffs doesn't look that bad when you add a ton of photoshopping to her

Makes you wonder what some of these poster girls really look like.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 10-12-2007 at 03:33 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Sterling Sharpe and Brian Baldinger just dogged him on NFC Playbook.

They pretty much said:

a) He looks like a NT covering Jerry Rice in space
b) He is out of position and indecisive alot
c) Belichick wants to find ways to exploit him

Funniest part was when Baldinger said to Sharpe after the RW Toast tape "Since when did it become that a SS can't even double" and Sharpe said "I guess just recently."

It was humiliating.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly guys, I dont think it bothers many cowboys fans to talk bad about Roy Williams lol, I mean i cant speak for everybody but I think we all know what it is, and I really can only defend him to an extent and lately its not even worth the attempt, we will just live and die with him for the next few years *sigh* but it could be worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
Wow, I guess Shawne Merriman sucks even worse.

Ware is the most complete LB in the NFL. He gets sacks, plays the run and can flat out cover.

But if talking over rated lets us talk Trent Cole.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Honestly guys, I dont think it bothers many cowboys fans to talk bad about Roy Williams lol, I mean i cant speak for everybody but I think we all know what it is, and I really can only defend him to an extent and lately its not even worth the attempt, we will just live and die with him for the next few years *sigh* but it could be worse
He should be cut or traded. Take the hit and start over. He is done as a Safety. He may be able to restart it as a Tampa II WLB. He has done a good job as a LB in Dime Coverage as a LB.

As I have said 1MM times, you can not play safety in the NFL if you can't cover. Ted Washington looks smoother in pass coverage.

I don't get why this is even an argument with fannies. I was even told once "he is a SS, he is there to stop the run first."

I was floored.