Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 10-11-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rams @ Ravens

Whats everybodies take on the game?

I look for another close game. Our offense should be able to move the ball with relative ease on the Rams but since McNair is our QB Im not holdin out any hope for that. I expect Willis to GET IN THE ENDZONE THIS WEEK!!!! Or else he is gonna start losin points with this guy right here.

Defensively we should be able to keep Brian Leonard pretty well bottled up, but if we dont get pressure on Frerrotte look for Drew Bennett to have a big day, cause last year against the Titans he lit us up a bit and he was being covered by Samair so imaginae what he'll do against Ivy/Prude/Martin/Pittman. Also as a side note, Im willing to admit I was wrong about Jarrett Johnson he has been arguably the best defensive player so far this season, he is definitely top 3 on our team this year hopefully a sack and a INT for JJ.

Final score 12-10 Ravens

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well on the radio this morning they said Samari was suited up for practice so heres to hoping he plays Sunday and I agree JJ has been absolutely studly in stopping the run, I never see him miss a tackle.

My predicition for this week is a win, I feel the Rams are the worst team in the league this year and we SHOULD beat them easily. But I feel our trend of letting teams get back in the game will appear again and we will win 14-10.

Last edited by ccB : 10-11-2007 at 10:11 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Samari is practicing and thats a huge plus. I still think JJ should be on the D-Line especially with Trevor out but hey at least he's making plays. Now on to the game, injuries are still taking its toll on this team and this could be our downfall this week if we try to rush back guys it could kill us. Hopefully Flynn, JO, and Heap just rest up for the Buffalo game. This game is crucial for McNair, this Rams defense is laughable at times and if he doesn't produce a GOOD game then he needs to bench himself. No more of this 40+ pass games for 5 yards a pass nonsense. This offense better produce at minimum 3 TD drives and better come thru in the Red Zone. As for the Defense, I really expect and predict a bounce back game for them. Ed Reed will be Ed Reed, CMac should have a pick, and the front 7 should be racking up some sacks. With that said, I feel a Raven W with the score 31-14.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Antwan gets his first sack on sunday.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Also as a side note, Im willing to admit I was wrong about Jarrett Johnson he has been arguably the best defensive player so far this season, he is definitely top 3 on our team this year hopefully a sack and a INT for JJ.
JJ has been a stud, everything I've expected.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea I liked the way he has played, he is meeting my expectations.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I got a txt from my uncle saying this...

"1300 AM reported Kyle worked with 1st O and McNair never took the field today"

It sounds like McNair groin still isnt well if he didnt take the field at all.

Update:

He told me McNair isnt on the injury list.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I got a txt from my uncle saying this...

"1300 AM reported Kyle worked with 1st O and McNair never took the field today"

It sounds like McNair groin still isnt well if he didnt take the field at all.

Update:

He told me McNair isnt on the injury list.
Actually if you did some research on that tip you would have found out that Kyle was practicing with the 1st team because McNair was held out with a stiff back.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
MaddHatter
Rookie

MaddHatter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If the Rams score 10 pts on you guys, it better be on a KR b/c that offense should do nothing against the Baltimore D
MaddHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I see I am in the middle of HW so I couldnt.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I see I am in the middle of HW so I couldnt.
Well you find the time to post here so obviously you do have the time.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-11-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this game is sooo big for me....
one of my best friends is a rams fan and he absolutely hates the ravens.... if the ravens lose, ill wont hear the end of it

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7326188?MSNHPHMA

McNair is a game time decision.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Well usually its if you don't practice at the end of the week you don't play, but apparently that doesn't apply to Steve McNair. I'm not to crazy about starting him, now its a back problem coupled with the groin problem.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I guess we are giving him time to fully heal, because who ever is the starting QB better be healthy against the big 3.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I guess we are giving him time to fully heal, because who ever is the starting QB better be healthy against the big 3.
No giving him time to fully heal would be benching his ass for the next 2 games so he can have 3 weeks of no games.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-13-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Kyle starts my score prediction goes from 12-10 Ravens to 28-10 Ravens.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Kyle is supposedly starting, the game is in the bag! :D

Coach finally came to his senses!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-14-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st rushing TD by willis!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

For all the naysayers, this is why Samari Rolle is so vital to our Defense. And its great to see Jarrett Johnson back on the DLine rotation, thats where he truly is most effective.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-14-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Boller what a redzone threat, against the worst defense in the NFL.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Kyle Boller what a redzone threat, against the worst defense in the NFL.
Wait what did we do this game with Kyle at the helm that McNair didn't do, oh wait thats right score a rushing TD. Typical moronic Boller bashing when we have a young and inconsistent OLine out there commit penalties and allowing Boller no time and/or to get hit before he could pick them apart. Go cry about the Skins lost instead raining on our dominant Defensive win.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-14-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Wait what did we do this game with Kyle at the helm that McNair didn't do, oh wait thats right score a rushing TD. Typical moronic Boller bashing when we have a young and inconsistent OLine out there commit penalties and allowing Boller no time and/or to get hit before he could pick them apart. Go cry about the Skins lost instead raining on our dominant Defensive win.
Stop you flaming homer, so everything is fine and because of Boller Willis has a rushing TD, all of this against the worst NFL team, and everything is fine, but if this is McNair you come in here bitching about how he can't reach the endzone and how all we can get is field goals and our defense is the only saving grace, so stop riding Boller's **** and acting like he's Johnny Unitas.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Stop you flaming homer, so everything is fine and because of Boller Willis has a rushing TD, all of this against the worst NFL team, and everything is fine, but if this is McNair you come in here bitching about how he can't reach the endzone and how all we can get is field goals and our defense is the only saving grace, so stop riding Boller's **** and acting like he's Johnny Unitas.
Go away, if you actually watched the game you would have seen that the basically rookie line made to many mistakes in the red zone for anyone, yes even McNair to be effective. Get a clue.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-14-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

U guys need to get laid and chill out. They beat the Rams. The Rams are the worst team in the league. Lets wait a week before we crown em.