Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-12-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Comebacks

A sports related Scary Movie. And I ain't talking about being scared. Like the series.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L6w3JZJH2LM

Stupid, but funny.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thats getting alot of ad time, just because of the genre I may go see it.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks pretty dumb, but its a good idea with great producers.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, these movies need to stop.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Ugh, these movies need to stop.
Agreed. Looks awful.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I think this movie looks hilarious ... hahaha the names Lambeau Fields. I have been waiting for this for a couple of months.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were a couple of hot ***** in sexy referee uniforms promoting the movie at the monday night tailgate that hung out with us for a while, so that was cool. The movie is going to be awful, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think this movie looks very good, but I did like the one joke they've showed:

"Nothing can stop this kid!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do like the part of the buckner play with boston. That does make me laugh.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looks like complete crap, i'll rent it

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I'll rent it. I think its one of those movies where they show all the good parts on the previews.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
I'll rent it. I think its one of those movies where they show all the good parts on the previews.

I really diidnt see any good parts in the previews which is the only reason i'm hesitant. That and it could be another Epic Movie
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think everyone knows it won't be a good movie. No one is going to see it for it's plot or acting. They like seeing random bits of ******** comedy.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

It looks like another Epic Movie.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

This is by the makers of epic and date movie i thought? in wihihc case it will be terrible.. those moves were so random they were nto even funny.. atleast scary movie stayed on the same storyline ... epic was all over the place

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happened to scary movies? i loved them.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:07 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
what happened to scary movies? i loved them.
they got old and tired once the Wayans bros left...
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is definately going to be just like Epic Movie and Date Movie. They were both awful too.

But i'll probably still end up seeing it.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because of my man love for David Koechner, this will be rent-quality.

but it looks like a waste of film to me.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Because of my man love for David Koechner, this will be rent-quality.

but it looks like a waste of film to me.
Same here, Koechner is hilarious so I'll watch but its looks like a hit or miss.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This looks pretty awful if you ask me.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Agreed. Looks awful.
yet people will still watch this ****.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the previews didnt even look funny.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it doesn't look like much. I think there might be some funny parts. I'll watch it.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is only one good thing about this movie....

or for those on the younger side...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote