Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default RB2/3rd down back

If Najeh Davenport misses any time next year due to his recent run in with the law, do you think RB becomes a higher priority in the draft, or do you think Gary Russel the rookie out of minnesota could step up? Also we might look to add a free agent in the offseason, if so is there anybody you would like us to take a look at, or anyone you think they might bring in? Whats your thoughts on this?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Russell, but not as a 3rd down back. He's very young and raw and I doubt he would do well in pass protection as of now. Maybe in years to come, but not right now. If we did lose Najeh, I wouldnt be suprised to see Verron Haynes back in there, assuming he's kept in shape and can still play.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think willie might get more PT on 3rd downs if big najeh loses any games

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This year, definitely. Next year, I would imagine they would bring in someone to at least spell Willie when he's tired.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If Jonathan Stewart declares and is there for our pick no way we pass. Either way expect a day 1 RB to be taken by us.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

Why do you say that? Jonathan Stewart would be great to have, but it seems like Tomlin wants to consistantly give Willie the majority of the carries, and Najeh does a good job of spelling him. Plus you have Russell as a guy for the future. Are you assuming Najeh will be gone or do you have other reasoning behind that?

Again, Stewart would be amazing, but I just dont see it happening.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
If Jonathan Stewart declares and is there for our pick no way we pass. Either way expect a day 1 RB to be taken by us.
Ryan Torrain from ASU is a back I was just thinking of that complements Willie very well.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Ryan Torrain from ASU is a back I was just thinking of that complements Willie very well.
Hes intresting, I just really want to see him bulk up and become the big fast prototype.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
I like Russell, but not as a 3rd down back. He's very young and raw and I doubt he would do well in pass protection as of now. Maybe in years to come, but not right now. If we did lose Najeh, I wouldnt be suprised to see Verron Haynes back in there, assuming he's kept in shape and can still play.
He did in pre-season.. I knocked Justin Harrell and 1 other DT on his ass.

Does anyone forget we'd likely just sign Haynes back?

I had seen a picture of his wife 2 hours after this "Brutal Beating". She looks better than Most people on a daily basis, He must've brutally beat her with a pillow.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post

I had seen a picture of his wife 2 hours after this "Brutal Beating". She looks better than Most people on a daily basis, He must've brutally beat her with a pillow.
Have your opinion, fine. But dont support and condoen abusing women.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude, If he did it, I seriously hope someone beats the **** out of him and he goes to prison.

I'm not condoning women beating period.

What I'm saying is, for the "Violent attack" she looks pretty damn unscathed.. i.e. she's making a bunch of ******** up to get him in trouble.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Justin Harrell sucks doo-dooo
Anyway, Alley Brousard 7th round

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Justin Harrell sucks doo-dooo
Anyway, Alley Brousard 7th round
We don't have a 7th rounder. Allen Rossum.

I want Adrain Smith in UDFA.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:22 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would maybe like James Davis in the second round.....thats a maybe

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
I would maybe like James Davis in the second round.....thats a maybe
Personally I really like the kid, but feel he is a 3rd rounder with the depth at RB this year.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Davenport says he’s the victim and has the scratch marks to prove it. Person claims Davenport assaulted her.

“He did not assault her. The police that responded on scene took photographs – he wound up being scratched on his face which drew blood,”

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_288202157.html

Watch the video, does that look like a woman who had the **** beat out of her like she claims?

Another Example of how a guy gets screwed, he's not allowed to have visitation rights to HIS son.

A man will never win custody unless the wife is a junkie or alcoholic. Pathetic.

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 10-16-2007 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Thanks for the neg without understanding my claim.

Old 10-17-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks for the neg without understanding my claim.
Wow your no saint, you neg repped me too, who cares.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now boys, play nice.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote