Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
So I went over to this girl's house the other day, and her roommate comes out and makes what she calls a "Dickle"?

it consisted of a Pickle, smothered with cream cheese, and wrapped in ham?

Sounded and looked disgusting!
That sounds delicious! I've had Jalapeños with cream cheese wrapped in bacon and it is great. I can't see a reason why doing the same thing to a pickle would be any different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atomic Buffalo Turds = best thing evah.

Fire up your charcoal grill (gas or oven is fine, but smoke = better)

Slice some fresh jalapenos in half. Remove the seeds and fiber.

Take some cream cheese and mix it with a little bit of cumin, some paprika, garlic powder (and whatever else you'd like).

Fill each half with the cream cheese mix.

Take some thin (no thick cut at all) bacon and wrap a full to half a piece around each jalapeno. Secure with a toothpick.

Cook these effers on the grill until the bacon is crisp.

I'll let you guys figure out how much of what, but I usually use 12 jalapenos and 4-6 oz of cream cheese mix. It depends on how big the jalapenos are, etc... I usually use 12 pieces of thin bacon that I cut in half.

You can pay me in one billion rep points after you eat these.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woke up. Stole the car. Traveled to Mcd's. (2 MIN)

Steak Egg & Cheese Bagel.

Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
just made a batch of pbj bars. these things are like crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
tell me more.

TELL US MORE!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
cream cheese is the second worst thing ever created, after sour cream.
Your flavor glands are broken.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
this is not true.

besides, they're both chick food.

(yeah, i went there. obviously taste is also entirely un-subjective.)
It made me laugh, but that's probably because I'm a facetious a-hole like you :)
Old 04-06-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
TELL US MORE!
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
3/4 cup (packed) light brown sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 large egg, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup jelly or jam
2/3 cup coarsely chopped salted dry-roasted peanuts

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 8 by 8 inch baking pan. Put a long piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the pan, letting the parchment extend up two sides of the pan and overhang slightly on both ends.
In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl; set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat peanut butter, brown sugar, and butter until smooth. Scrape down bowl and add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed until smooth. Scape down bowl and add flour mixture; beat on low speed just to blend. Transfer about two thirds of the dough to prepared pan (about 2 cups). Place remaining dough in freezer for 10 minutes. Use your hands to push the dough into an even layer at the bottom of the pan. Spread jelly over dough in even layer. Remove reserved dough from freezer and crumble grape-size pieces over jelly layer. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Bake bars until top is golden brown, about 30-40 minutes. Cool bars completely in pan on rack. I prefer them cooled even more in the fridge after they have cooled to room temp.

Last edited by DiG : 04-06-2011 at 02:20 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
That sounds delicious! I've had Jalapeños with cream cheese wrapped in bacon and it is great. I can't see a reason why doing the same thing to a pickle would be any different.
Ive had the stuffed jalapenos and bacon but idk man.

I love pickles and i love cream cheese and i love ham....but It just seems wierd to me. Maybe because its cold, unlike the jalapenos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

little disappointed in these pickle pringles. not enough pickle flavor!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lays makes a legit pepper relish chip. They are so money with a hot dog.

Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Draft night! Whats everyone spread looking like? I was ready to do some grilling but last minute change of plans and were heading to the bar instead which likely means burgers, wings, and nachos.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm stuck at work for the early part of it... BUT! This evening marks the start of student research presentations, featuring mostly the Hospitality & Tourism people. Which means free food for McGee! Lamb, shrimp, salmon, pita, desserts, ... awesome.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trader Joe's Chips and Salsa for me. I've got salsa verde and pineapple salsa. Also got a little package of chocolate cookie type things.

^What I just did to your argument

Last edited by Halsey : 04-28-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm just keeping it simple and getting like two pounds of Buffalo Wings tonight.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm stuck at work for the early part of it... BUT! This evening marks the start of student research presentations, featuring mostly the Hospitality & Tourism people. Which means free food for McGee! Lamb, shrimp, salmon, pita, desserts, ... awesome.
Pano's catering?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, it's all made by the students. Which is cool, I know a bunch of people in Hospitality.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
Draft night! Whats everyone spread looking like? I was ready to do some grilling but last minute change of plans and were heading to the bar instead which likely means burgers, wings, and nachos.

Hamburger helper. **** being a poor college kid.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:43 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grilled up a few chicken breasts tonight and chopped em up to make some dank quesadillas. Fresh pico de gallo and some black bean salsa with some chipotle mayo and sour cream to top it off. Epic. best quesos Ive ever had if I do say so myself.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My contribution to this thread..

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone tried grilled pizza before? Thinking about making it for lunch tomorrow afternoon.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barbeque chicken quesodilla is sexy.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorites snacks ever:

Tostitos Scoops
1 can Turkey Chili
Shredded Cheese
Potatoes (Boiled, usually skip this step since it's the longest one)

Place scoops in bowl (one layer)
fill scoops with chili
place cheese over chili
work on next layer (same way)
Microwave for 2.5 mins

Eat.

Pretty much a gimme at my place while watching sports
Use a spoon/fork once the chips become too soggy to use as a scoop

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just made these

and they were pretty good.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Has anyone tried grilled pizza before? Thinking about making it for lunch tomorrow afternoon.
All the time, love it!

Are you using a raw dough? Or store bought pre-made? Either is fine really. If you are using raw dough, one trick is to warm up you evoo in the microwave for about 30 secs before you put it on the dough. It'll help it stick better. I will usually throw a little garlic in the evoo when I warm it up. Then I'll use it for the dough and the grill. Also remember not to load it up to much with stuff. That'll help it cook more even. Also, if you can find the freshest Mozzarella you can to use, all the better. Fresh, it will absorb that smoke soooo much better and it'll just turn out badass. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
All the time, love it!

Are you using a raw dough? Or store bought pre-made? Either is fine really. If you are using raw dough, one trick is to warm up you evoo in the microwave for about 30 secs before you put it on the dough. It'll help it stick better. I will usually throw a little garlic in the evoo when I warm it up. Then I'll use it for the dough and the grill. Also remember not to load it up to much with stuff. That'll help it cook more even. Also, if you can find the freshest Mozzarella you can to use, all the better. Fresh, it will absorb that smoke soooo much better and it'll just turn out badass. lol
Thanks for the tip Rachel Ray...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote