Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-03-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I crave a burger from the counter

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that looks absolutely delicious. then again, i'm starving. **** sauce. sausage. bacon and burger on bun with peppers.

i want.

Old 10-03-2008, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn that looks ******* delicious

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

sriracha > all

I recommend purchasing some if you haven't had it.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
sriracha > all

I recommend purchasing some if you haven't had it.
it's the hottest **** on the market.

that's the C word... that ends in ocky

Old 10-22-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Old 10-22-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever that is it looks AWESOME!
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Whatever that is it looks AWESOME!
Mickey D's + basic pizza ingredients.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like cheeseburgers and fries on a pizza. Are those chicken nuggets in the bottom right?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Looks like cheeseburgers and fries on a pizza. Are those chicken nuggets in the bottom right?
Yes. A number 10 lol.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you make that Bruce?
Old 10-22-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

My friend did. I am trying to make one right now. Laptop next to the stove!

I always **** up making pizza. Always burn it.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

I <3 food so much. I can search crazy food ideas on google all day.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

The perfect pizza is hard to make. I have yet to perfect the timing to get the cheese melted just right without burning the bottom a bit
Old 10-22-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
The perfect pizza is hard to make. I have yet to perfect the timing to get the cheese melted just right without burning the bottom a bit
Exactly. I've tried everything. Baking stones and all that stuff. Never get the right consistency.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
it's the hottest **** on the market.

that's the C word... that ends in ocky
Your a girl who appreciates a hot **** apparently...?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Applebee's Happy Hour now runs from 11-7 and the sampler is 1/2 price. ****ing amazing!!!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
here's the secret... you ready?

turn down the heat about 50 degrees. it'll take a few more minutes... secret two is: once you got the inside cooked, put it in the broiler (assuming you have a gas stove), for a few minutes, get the cheese all melty, with a little burnt-crispness. delicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Your a girl who appreciates a hot **** apparently...?
yeah. it's pretty awesome.

Old 10-23-2008, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
here's the secret... you ready?

turn down the heat about 50 degrees. it'll take a few more minutes... secret two is: once you got the inside cooked, put it in the broiler (assuming you have a gas stove), for a few minutes, get the cheese all melty, with a little burnt-crispness. delicious.

yeah. it's pretty awesome.
Remember, we aren't talking about this.

and I guess you learn something every day.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:59 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Remember, we aren't talking about this.

and I guess you learn something every day.
god. that looks so good right now. i'm the queen of breakfast deep dish pizza... swiss cheese, tomato sauce, scrambled eggs, sausage... delicious.

and yes. that is how you bake a pizza to perfection.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:24 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tomorrow for the wvu game:

bbq ribs
sub
buffalo ranch chicken dip (so good)
cheese potatoes
chips
cookies

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Has anyone had the new Chicken Pizziola sub from Subway? It's my new favorite sub from Subway. I'm bummed it's only around for a limited time.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Has anyone had the new Chicken Pizziola sub from Subway? It's my new favorite sub from Subway. I'm bummed it's only around for a limited time.
i did try it, its good but not one of my favs

and bruce sirachi sauce = the ****, i put it on everything.

make a subsandwich and use it on the sandwich

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not new. It's like a decade old. They just haven't brought it back for about 3 years. Similar marketing style to BK's Italian Chicken Sandwich.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote