Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
When I was in college I tried frying a whole chicken, ended up with burnt skin and raw meat. Gotta work on that. My Grandma taught me how to fry a Turkey for thanksgiving so I'm fine with that. I just hate having to use thermometers. My cooking using little to no exact measurements. That's why I never bake.
Lol, i remember that girl on flavor of love that tried microwaving a whole chicken for 30 secs, and she thought that would cook it. hahaa, lol well i hate when it's baked, but it's most healthy.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Chick-Fil-A is the most expensive fast food restaurant.
Idk man, but it sure is good.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I am sorry CiCi's usually makes me sick. It is a good deal, but I would rather eat at domino's then cici's.
That's why they call it FiCi's. I haven't actually been around one in a while, but it was never my favorite.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats that ****ing thing called. "Just set it and forgot it" or whatever... and when you come back, its perfect ZOMGS!!!!!!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best Chicken place is Churches Chicken! Honey glazed biscuits, what is better than that!

And i make some killer wings with my flour batter

i never measure when im mixing i just do everything by eye

Flour
decent amount of Pepper
pinch of salt
onion powder
garlic powder
paprika
lots of cayenne powder (if u like heat)
a pinch of chilie powder

and ill keep the hot sauce recipe to myself :]

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Church's? Seriously?

Sweet god.

Browns Chicken or Popeyes... or better yet.

Kenny Rogers Rosters!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best chain is Mr. Jims Chicken. 2 chicken, waffles, and a pepper.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Church's? Seriously?

Sweet god.

Browns Chicken or Popeyes... or better yet.

Kenny Rogers Rosters!
Bloomington/Normal's own Harold's Chicken Shack.
Oh yes.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my other favorite chicken places they have near where i live, Golden Chic, they make everything fresh and the sauce they have there is sooo good.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Bloomington/Normal's own Harold's Chicken Shack.
Oh yes.
Harolds is godlike. When you are craving chicken. Sweet god, it comes to your rescue...

How about white fence farm down in romeoville?

Old 10-29-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Popeye's. Louisiana FAST!

A good settlement, since there are no Chick Fil A's within 150 miles of Western New York

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicken at its best.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

biscuits and gravy is legit

Old 10-29-2008, 08:22 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Chicken at its best.

Umn..... A country fried steak. When I was playing football in high school every game day for breakfast a country fried steak, hash, and 2 scrambled eggs. Oh and if you want something absolutely legit you need to make a chicken/biscuits/with gravy casserole. Get a Rotisserie chicken from the Supermarket, shred the meat with a fork. Butter the pan with a quarter-half stick of butter. In a separate pan add some of that canned creamed mushroom, add sautéed mushrooms and caramelized onions. While it's all cooking add broth to give it the right consistency. Pour this gravy on top of the chicken in a pan. Add Biscuit mixture on top of all of that. When the Biscuits have risen and are golden brown take them out. Add some cheddar on top and put in broiler to melt cheese and create golden crunchy top and you will have the greatest meal ever. Tried to find a picture but this was the best I could get. When I melt the cheese on top you don't even see the biscuits and it looks more like a lasagna than anything, but when you cut into it with the crunchy biscuit top, and the chicken and gravy filling you might die:

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 10-29-2008 at 08:33 AM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:58 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the greater things that I make and is loved by all is something I call Chicken Roll-ups. It is kinda similiar to your casserole Ghetto.

Boil some chicken breast.
In another pot heat up Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom (one can each) and a cup of shredded cheddar. And some milk.
Get one tube of crescent rolls. Unroll all of the crescent rolls and stuff some chicken in them and then roll it the chicken inside the roll. Place them inside a casserole dish.
Pour the sauce all into the casserole dish. Spinrkle cheese ontop of the rolls and bake. Serve with rice.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:26 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

on those chicken casseroles... you need to add broccoli. you're going to die from the lack of vegetables.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

We are going to die anyway, might as well enjoy great tasting food while we are living.

And plus they have cream of mushroom. Thats a vegetable.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:41 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mmmm. Carls Jr Breakfast Burger

The Breakfast Burger is "a charbroiled all-beef patty, fried egg, crisp bacon, american cheese, hash brown nuggets and ketchup on a sesame seed bun."
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:45 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

That looks delicious and just made my stomach gurgle.

Using nuggets to describe a breakfast food makes me think of "THE MOTHER ******* SYRUP NUGGET." from I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max. Great read if you haven't read it.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:48 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
We are going to die anyway, might as well enjoy great tasting food while we are living.

And plus they have cream of mushroom. Thats a vegetable.
Broccoli does taste good! And it provides that necessary crunch in a 'creamy' sauce...

I don't know... I can't eat soft things without eating crunchy things.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:51 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Broccoli does taste good! And it provides that necessary crunch in a 'creamy' sauce...

I don't know... I can't eat soft things without eating crunchy things.
Broccoli is only good with Tony's or cheese all over it. Their are more ways but those two are the main ways I like it.

For all your Northerners, this it Tony's.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...0seasoning.JPG

Old 10-29-2008, 09:53 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Broccoli is only good with Tony's or cheese all over it. Their are more ways but those two are the main ways I like it.

For all your Northerners, this it Tony's.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...0seasoning.JPG
then try it like this.

Quote:
In another pot heat up Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom (one can each) and a cup of shredded cheddar and some broccoli spears. And some milk.
If you want more cheese. Add more cheese.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:01 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mmmm. Carls Jr Breakfast Burger

The Breakfast Burger is "a charbroiled all-beef patty, fried egg, crisp bacon, american cheese, hash brown nuggets and ketchup on a sesame seed bun."
How many Bypasses does that equal?

Also, Broccoli is awesome.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:03 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
How many Bypasses does that equal?

Also, Broccoli is awesome.
"Nutritional" information

It has 830 calories, 65g carbs, 37g protein, 47g fat, 15g saturated fat, 275mg cholesterol, 1580mg sodium.

That's like half your daily value of everything right there. Add a soda and hash browns and you're over 1000 calories for breakfast. I really don't care though
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:05 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"Nutritional" information

It has 830 calories, 65g carbs, 37g protein, 47g fat, 15g saturated fat, 275mg cholesterol, 1580mg sodium.

That's like half your daily value of everything right there. Add a soda and hash browns and you're over 1000 calories for breakfast. I really don't care though
That's like 300 more calories than a lot of Africans get to eat in a day, and it's just your warm-up. Awesome. America>everything.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote