Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-16-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
What other scholl homecoming did you go to?

Queens?
You know it. :D
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Uhh.. that's not even a little funny. Maybe if you want to get your skull cracked by a really pissed off dude, sure, go for it, but if you're aiming for an actual, you know, funny prank... prolly not the best idea.
Ya, I don't want to do anything that will cost them money or an excessive amount of time to cleanup because they're obviously going to do something worse back to me.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a great way to get back at them:

- open the door a tiny little bit, and a bucket filled with water (better yet, sour cream)
- place some bananas on the floor by the door

when they open the door, it's fun time.

oooooh bet a golf club and smash their nuts too!

or better yet: tell them one day you believe in vampires and bite them in their sleep the next day.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think my idea with the "bloody" tampons is both disgusting and appropriate payback.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
I already suggested re-formatting their computers but I think another good one could be to shrink a pair of their shoes. I don't know if this always works but I remember reading somewhere that if you boil a pair of shoes (mainly ones made of leather like dress shoes and such) and then stick them in the oven for a bit they will shrink a size or two. I still think that re-formatting their computers would be awesome, just look for a program online that reformats so that you cannot do a hard drive disk recovery.
Better yet he could poop in their shoes.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

send them a box full of cockroaches.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could go get some dead crickets (they come in a small plastic container) from Petsmart and just dump them in their shoes or in their beds. It's relatively cheap (I used to work there) and they smell kind of funky. It wouldn't be too expensive and it would be sort of easy to clean up, all they would have to do is vacuum up the crickets and clean the sheets/shoes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

imagine stepping on dead crickets.

Old 10-16-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
imagine stepping on dead crickets.
When I worked at Petsmart, we used to screw around and throw live crickets at each other. There was a huge bin in the stockroom full of them. It was entirely harmless and none of the managers really gave a crap, so long as customers didn't see.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take your friends out and get them really wasted. When they've adequately got their beer goggles on, you get some transvestite hookers that you've prearranged to go hit on them and invite them out to hook up. Make sure to get one for each friend, and then you can forever hold over their heads the fact that they got drunk and did it with a dude. Oh, and make sure to get pictures that can easily be posted online just incase they ever think about trying to get you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Take your friends out and get them really wasted. When they've adequately got their beer goggles on, you get some transvestite hookers that you've prearranged to go hit on them and invite them out to hook up. Make sure to get one for each friend, and then you can forever hold over their heads the fact that they got drunk and did it with a dude. Oh, and make sure to get pictures that can easily be posted online just incase they ever think about trying to get you back.
If only I knew some transvestite hookers and both guilty parties didn't have girlfriends. :(
Old 10-16-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
You know it. :D
A bunch of my friends went. I heard it was pretty wild. But supposedly it was better last year. Something about way too many cops.

I'm probably gonna strongly consider going next year.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
A bunch of my friends went. I heard it was pretty wild. But supposedly it was better last year. Something about way too many cops.

I'm probably gonna strongly consider going next year.
Tons of cops. One of my buddies got written up for drinking on the street. Was pretty crazy. Partied all weekend and went to Aberdeen on Saturday night. Couple thousand people on one street is madness but the cops kept it under control.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you really want to punish them wait till they sleep and turn their nuts to pulp by smashing them with a golf-club. Having no kids EVER would be a great payback.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

pull an unannounced wayne gretzky next time they are with ther girlfriends, pretty sure that would blow their minds.

Last edited by vatech=accdomination : 10-16-2007 at 02:28 PM. Reason: i cant ******* spell
Old 10-16-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
You could go get some dead crickets (they come in a small plastic container) from Petsmart and just dump them in their shoes or in their beds. It's relatively cheap (I used to work there) and they smell kind of funky. It wouldn't be too expensive and it would be sort of easy to clean up, all they would have to do is vacuum up the crickets and clean the sheets/shoes.
Really pooping in their shoes would be so much more effective, cheaper, and harder to clean up.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
* The Sticky Shower: My personal favorite shower prank is the infamous "Sticky Shower". For this one, you'll need to get a pouch of that Fun Dip **** that's basically pure powdered sugar. Simply unscrew the shower head, pour the contents of the Fun Dip into it, screw the now-loaded head back on and make sure you don't shower before your roommates do. When they turn on the water, it will react with the Fun Dip and your roommate will end up standing in a stream of purple sugar water. Hilarity is bound to ensue when your roommate gets out and realizes he's even grosser than he was when he went in. If you can't get your hands on some Fun Dip, you can always substitute powdered Kool-Aid, NesQuick, Pixie Stix, or any of those powdered lemonade mixes.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My one complaint here is that i turn on the shower before i get in so any funny colored water coming out of the shower i would notice... but normal sugar would work just as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
ok,
i've done this to one of my college roommates and it's worked great.
for this one, all you will need is access to the internet and a color printer.

-first, look up some of the most disgusting internet porn you can find. the sight we always used was farmteens.com...not sure if the site is still around.

-print off your favorite image, and tape it onto the first blank page of one (or more) of your roommate's class notebook.

-that way, your roomie will go to his (hopefully crowded) class, open up his notebook to take notes and find a big picture of a girl taking it up the ass from a goat.
I still think this is the best one i have seen here!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

are you guys aware of the wayne gretzky?

Old 10-16-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no, explain.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I am unaware of that.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should smear feces all over their rooms. We have a lovely palette to choose from. I would highly recommend "baby green".

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just paint their toilet seats with white paint.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get your friends WASTED so that they won't remember anything the night before...and then put a dildo in their bed...They wake and they fear for the worst.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
or better yet: tell them one day you believe in vampires and bite them in their sleep the next day.
HAHA thats ******* hilarious... i want to do that so bad...
Old 10-16-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what is it?