Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-16-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Name: Kevin
College (if applicable): TBD
Job (If Applicable): none
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL St. Louis Rams (Steven Jackson), Oakland Raiders (Derrick Burgess), Indianapolis Colts (Peyton Manning)
-NCAAF Colorado (Jordon Dizon), Arizona State (Rudy Carpenter), USC (Kevin Eliison), and UCLA (Shannon Tavaga)
-NCAAB Colorado (Richard Roby), Arizona State (Jeff Pendergraph), USC (OJ Mayo), and UCLA (Kevin Love)
-MLB Los Angeles Dodgers (Russell Martin/James Loney/Matt Kemp/Chad Billingsley/Brad Penny)
-NBA Los Angeles Lakers (Kobe Bryant)
-NHL Los Angeles Kings (Eric Balanger)
-Other

Movie: Platoon, Apocalypse Now, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, The Sting, Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid, The Godfather 1,2,3, Any Quentin Tarantino Movie, Saw 1,2,3,4, Dr. Stranglove, Star Wars...
TV Show: South Park, Scurbs, Prison Break, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, Robot Chicken, Harvey Birdman, Frisky Dingo, Metalocalypse, Strokker and Hoop, Drawn Together, The Office...
Artist/Band: Rock: Nirvana, Boston, Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin...
Rap: Royce Da 5'9", Gang Starr, Mobb Deep...
Song: ^^^ any song by any of those bands
Food: BBQ Chicken Sandwhich, Tacos, Burriots, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Steak, Prime Rib, Pesto Pasta, Bacon, Begal, Chilli Dog, In-N-Out, Sushi, Asian Food
Drink: Only Water
Alcoholic Drink: Beer

Last edited by KCJ58 : 10-17-2007 at 12:58 AM.
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
USC, and UCLA[/b]
USC, and UCLA[/b]
Whoa whoa whoa skippy. I'm pretty sure that's illegal. For example, I can't root for Michigan AND Ohio State, nor would I want to. Who do you root for in those games?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Name: Dave
College (if applicable): Newcastle University
Job (If Applicable): Financial Adviser
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL: Colts – Bob Sanders, Edgerrin James (this man made me a football fan)
-NCAAF: hard to follow when we only get like 1 game a week
-NCAAB: same deal as the football
-MLB: Phillies – Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley
-NBA: Magic – Dwight Howard
-NHL: Not really any, maybe the Red Wings? Only say that cause they’re the team I see the most of I guess
-Other: Newcastle Knights (Rugby League), NSW Waratahs (Rugby Union), Newcastle Jets, Aston Villa (football), Australian cricket (probably my biggest sporting passion)

Movie: The Castle
TV Show: Seinfeld
Artist/Band: changes from day to day but on this fair Wednesday its Architecture in Helsinki
Song: changes with my mood, just too hard to answer
Food: steak/prawns, the meals that bring these two things together are amazing
Drink: Only non-alcoholic drink I usually drink is water so I got nothin
Alcoholic Drink: Tooheys Extra Dry (beer)
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Name:Ethan
College (if applicable):Grade 11
Job (If Applicable):I umpired baseball, and was a canoe tripper
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL:Bucs/ Derrick Brooks, tanard jackson, barret ruud,Mike Alstott, BJ askew(goes on and on)
-NCAAF: Auburn
-NCAAB:Neutral
-MLB:Blue Jays/ Doc, Rios, BJ, John Mcdonald
-NBA: Raptors/ CB4, Il Mago, TJ, Calderon, The Messiah(parker),garbo
-NHL: Leafs(yet they are my least favourite team as well)/tucker, mccabe(jks)
-Other

Movie:Goodfellas,Godfather
TV Show:South Park
Artist/Band:Radiohead, Gov't Mule, John Butler Trio, Pink Floyd,Robert Randolph and the Family Band, sublime, stevie ray vaughn,jeff healey,B.B King,Beatles, Allman Brothers Band, Bela Fleck, Dispatch, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Grateful dead( the list goes on)
Song:Impossible to do this,
Food:
Drink:Diet Coke
Alcoholic Drink:Canadian Beer
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Name: Amadeus but I go by Kevin
College (if applicable): No
Job (If Applicable) US Marine
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL- Buffalo Bills
-NCAAF
-NCAAB
-MLB- New York Mets/ David Wright and Jose Reyes
-NBA
-NHL
-Other

Movie: The Basketball Diaries
TV Show: Heroes
Artist/Band:
Song:
Food: Ribs
Drink: urine because it's sterile and I like how it tastes
Alcoholic Drink: Sweaty Nutsack(Goldschlager and Jagermeister double shot)
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Drink: urine because it's sterile and I like how it tastes
I'm not even sure what i should be thinking here
Old 10-16-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
I'm not even sure what i should be thinking here
Never seen Dodgeball:A True Underdog Story I'm guessing
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

yea well Saddlebacks Baseball team has a great alum, the GREAT NICK PUNTO!
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Never seen Dodgeball:A True Underdog Story I'm guessing
hahaha, yeah i've seen it. I was just thinking, maybe it's some sort of Marine thing and i shouldn't rip on him for it?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa skippy. I'm pretty sure that's illegal. For example, I can't root for Michigan AND Ohio State, nor would I want to. Who do you root for in those games?
well my uncles went both to SC and UCLA so i like bof teams

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
yea well Saddlebacks Baseball team has a great alum, the GREAT NICK PUNTO!

ugh ewwwww. On behalf of the Minnesota Twins I speak for everyone when I say your schools hitting coach blows.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Name: Mickey
College (if applicable): ASU
Job (If Applicable): On-Campus Job
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL: G-Men (Aaron Ross)
-NCAAF: ASU (Demetri Nance)
-NCAAB: ASU (Jeff Pendergraf)
-MLB: Yankees (Shane Spencer)
-NBA: Knicks (Fire Isiah)
-NHL: It still exists???

Movie: 12 Angry Men (Greatest acting in a movie ever), Saving Private Ryan, Seven, Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore, Rocky, Little Miss Sunshine, The Departed, and The Deer Hunter
TV Show: Lost, Heroes, House
Artist/Band: Foo Fighters, Green Day, Bob Dylan, etc.
Food: Anything cheap and easy to make.
Drink: Root Beer
Alcoholic Drink: Jack (nothing better)

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees

Last edited by Turtlepower : 10-17-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
ugh ewwwww. On behalf of the Minnesota Twins I speak for everyone when I say your schools hitting coach blows.
but he must be a great defensive coach? i dont know i hate minn, cause u know, its all about the bay....tampa bay lol
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Name: Troy
College (if applicable): Last year of High School
Job (If Applicable): Full-Time Student
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Barrett Ruud and Joey Galloway)
-NCAAF - NA
-NCAAB - NA
-MLB - NA
-NBA - Houston Rockets
-NHL - NA
-Other - Tottenham Hotspurs, Sydney Roosters

Movie: Rudy
TV Show: House
Artist/Band: Not really picky
Song: See above
Food: Pizza
Drink: Coke
Alcoholic Drink: Woodstocks

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:26 AM    (permalink
MaddHatter
Rookie

MaddHatter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

First Name: Austin
College (if applicable): N/A
Job (If Applicable): Recruiter
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL - Dallas Cowboys / Marion da Barbarian
-NCAAF - Texas Longhorns / n/a
-NCAAB - none
-MLB - n/a
-NBA - Dallas Mavericks
-NHL - Dallas Stars
-Other - UFC

Movie: Full Metal Jacket
TV Show: Damages
Artist/Band: n/a
Song: n/a
Food: Chicken Fried Steak
Drink: A&W Cream Soda
Alcoholic Drink: Crown & Coke

Mad props to Houshyamomma on FF.com
MaddHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Name: Jakey
College (if applicable): North Warwickshire/UK
Job (If Applicable): Carer
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL: Steelers: Hines, Troy.P, Lamarr Woodley, J.Harrison
-NCAAF: PITT
-NCAAB: N/A
-MLB: N/A
-NBA: N/A
-NHL: Penguins
-Other: Go-Kan-Ryu Karate- Me :)

Movie: Dunno
TV Show: Lost
Artist/Band: Van Halen, Led Zep, Hendrix, Warren Demartini
Song: Unchained
Food: Pasta, Pizza, Seafood, Sushi, Chinese
Drink: Milkshake
Alcoholic Drink: Becks Lager

Last edited by Jakey : 10-17-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

First Name: Andrew
College (if applicable):Sophmore at MTSU
Job (If Applicable): country club in the summer
Favorite Teams/Players
-NFL: Titans, cowboys, VY, KBulluck, KVB, Romo, MB3, Witten
-NCAAF: UT vols, Ainge
-NCAAB: Vols, Chris Lofton
-MLB: meh braves
-NBA: nba sucks but i can watch the bulls sometimes
-NHL: predators
-Other: my flag football team is well on its way to a championship

Movie: 40 YOV, Superbad, Transformers (yes, the new one)
TV Show: Scrubs, that 70s show, seinfeld, PTI
Artist/Band: I move around but right now its killswitch engage
Song: killswitch engage- holy diver
Food:chicken parmesan
Drink: cherry coke, Dr.P
Alcoholic Drink: Where's the Rum?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

First Name: Ben
College : Fall 2008
Job : Student
Favorite Teams/Players:
Colts-NFL- Tomlinson, Schobel
TCU and wherever i go next year-NCAAF-
-NCAAB- Dont care
-MLB- Dont Care
-NBA- Really Dont Care
Dallas Stars-NHL- Zuboz
Chelsea FC-Other- Dorgba

TV Show: Lost, Dexter
Artist/Band: Bloc Party
Food: Seafood
Drink: Coca Cola Classic

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Get to know your fellow posters

First Name: Joe
College (if applicable): Heartland Community College
Job (If Applicable): Production Assistant
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL - Da Bears
-NCAAF - Illini
-NCAAB - Illini
-MLB - Sox/Cubs (Sox fan first though)
-NBA - Da Bulls
-NHL - Blackhawks
-Other - Fire/Rush/USA Soccer

Movie: Good Will Hunting/American History X/Boondock Saints
TV Show: Entourage/Scrubs/Lost/Heroes
Artist/Band:
Rock: Staind/Breaking Benjamin/Foo Fighters
Rap: Eminem/Young Jeezy/Kanye West/Immortal Technique

Song(s): Lose Yourself, It's Been a While, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Red, My Hero, Learn to Fly, What I've Done, Push It, Changes, Cruisin....

Food: Spaghetti and Chicken Enchiladas
Drink: Glacier Freeze Gatorade

Alcoholic Drink:
Beer: Dos Equis
Hard Liquor: Captain Morgan

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
First Name: Scott
College (if applicable): If i dont get into Rutgers i will become a hobo
Job (If Applicable)- maintenence over the summer
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL Giants/Osi
-NCAAF take a guess/everyone(Greene, Raymell, Britt, Girault, Ito, Foster, Westerman, it goes on and on)
-NCAAB- RU but they suck so Zona. Shakur
-MLB- Yankees, Posada/Cano
-NBA- Nets/ Richard Jefferson
-NHL- Devils- Pariese

Movie: Remember the Titans
TV Show: 24/Family Guy
Artist/Band: Rise Against, Motion City Soundtrack
Song: Like the Angel(or the Killing Tree's "Dressed to F*uck")
Food: certain Penne Vodka
Drink: Wawa chocolate milk
Alcoholic Drink: lets just say i aint legal, and dont haveenough experience
I was reading this and was surprised since this was your pic for that one thread.

So your saying you look like this at 16? Kinda feel like an investigative journalist or that guy from internet predator show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Last edited by Primetime21 : 10-17-2007 at 11:39 PM.
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I was reading this and was surprised since this was your pic for that one thread.

So your saying you look like this at 16? Kinda feel like an investigative journalist or that guy from internet predator show.
OH NO! IT'S CHRIS HANSEN! *shoots self*

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Name: Kevin
College (if applicable): Not Applicable!
Job (If Applicable): Nunya, Nunya dam business
Favorite Teams/Players:
-NFL = Baltimore Ravens/Ed Reed
-NCAAF = Maryland Terrapins/Keon Lattimore
-NCAAB = Maryland Terrapins
-MLB = Baltimore Orioles/Daniel Cabrera
-NBA = Washington Wizards/Caron Butler
-NHL = Washington Capitals/Donald Brashear
-Other

Movie: Boondock Saints/The Shawshank Redemption/Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas/Nightbreed/ The Big Lebowski
TV Show: Scrubs/Daily Show/Colbert Report/Reno 911/Ravens Wired
Artist/Band: Tool/Avenged Sevenfold/Atreyu/Guns N Roses/Van Halen/The Used/White Zombie/John 5
Song: Stinkfist/I Won't See You Tonight Pt.1/The Crimson/It's So Easy/Amsterdam/Maybe Memories/Electric Head Pt.1/Damaged (songs correspond to above artists)
Food: Fried Chicken, Lasagna
Drink: Coke Zero
Alcoholic Drink: Jagermeister

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ERU i'm disappointed you left American Psycho off your Movie List and Fresh Prince off your TV Shows..

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
ERU i'm disappointed you left American Psycho off your Movie List and Fresh Prince off your TV Shows..
Dammit I always forget things while doing these surveys!

I forgot Dawson's Creek too :(!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I forgot Dawson's Creek too :(!!!
I think that was for the better.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote